• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The ULTIMATE Brawl Character Select Screen - No more Nominations. VOICE YOUR OPINIONS

Vaztor

BRoomer
BRoomer
I nominate Blaziken! Blaziken ftw.
I think i have the 5th vote, is he a nominee now? :)

Yessir :D

Congrats Blazy.

You guys have one more day left to nominate!

Current Nominee's
Wolf
King Dedede
Megaman
Blaziken

Possible Nominees
Ike 4
Lucario 3
Geno 3
Ray (CR) 2
Isaac 2
Lucas 2
Balloon Fighter 2
Midna 2
Little Mac 2
Stafy 2

Ike just needs one more nomination to become a nominee. If you want my personal opinion I would love to see Geno and Little Mac make it to the top XD

Keep up the nominating guys! We're almost out of time here!

Ryuuseiken Marth

Smash Apprentice
I change my vote to Ike. Remove Wolf and Blaziken, Star Fox isn't that major a franchise to warrant 4 characters

D3monicWolv3s

Smash Ace
Megaman should be in as a def. So, I nominate-
Megaman
And, please remove sam. Goroh.... A Japanese warrior wannabe who has 0 fans in the f-zero universe should not be in Brawl...
Megaman has already become a nomine, so I don't think he needs more votes.

Where are all the skull kid fans? :(

Because my vote earlier was for skull kid, and no one else is voting for him I guess I will change my vote to stafy.

Excel_Zero

Smash Lord
Yessir :D

Congrats Blazy.

You guys have one more day left to nominate!

Current Nominee's
Wolf
King Dedede
Megaman
Blaziken

Possible Nominees
Ike 4
Lucario 3
Geno 3
Ray (CR) 2
Isaac 2
Lucas 2
Balloon Fighter 2
Midna 2
Little Mac 2
Stafy 2

Ike just needs one more nomination to become a nominee. If you want my personal opinion I would love to see Geno and Little Mac make it to the top XD

Keep up the nominating guys! We're almost out of time here!
I suggest you update this on the first page so it can be easier to find. Come on ppl vote for Midna! She MUST be there!

Vaztor

BRoomer
BRoomer
I change my vote to Ike. Remove Wolf and Blaziken, Star Fox isn't that major a franchise to warrant 4 characters
You can't remove points from a nominee/other nominated characters. It would be impossible to have any nominee's. Just be glad I changed your vote XD

On that note. CONGRATULATIONS to Ike for becoming the next nominee.

I suggest you update this on the first page so it can be easier to find. Come on ppl vote for Midna! She MUST be there!
I'll update it tonight, once the nominations have ended.

I haven't seen *MARIO* in a while...hope he's online tonight >_>

Stryks

Smash Hero
Cause only original MM deserves the shot, if u choose zero over original, or any MM over the original for that matter, is like ur preferring shadow, silver or Amy over Sonic...

Kirye

Smash Ace
Cause only original MM deserves the shot, if u choose zero over original, or any MM over the original for that matter, is like ur preferring shadow, silver or Amy over Sonic...
Actually, that example is way off. o.O Shadow and Sonic live in the same universe, so that example doesn't count towards MM who's had his original version, X version, and so forth in diff games. Zero I can understand as an example, but not the other Megamans as they're from diff universes and games. =3

Stryks

Smash Hero
Well u are kind of wrong urself, all the megamans (except legends and the .exes) live in the same universe, but are diferent in time line:

it goes like this:
Original + 100 years = X series
X + 100 years = Zero series
Zero + 100 years = ZX series...

alpha n00b

Smash Ace
get rid of olimar, ridley, & krystal, then your lineup is lookin' good

.... um, i nominate space pirate trooper in place of ridley.

Vaztor

BRoomer
BRoomer
Why don't people follow the rules anymore X_X

I have a feeling these are gonna be our official nominees.

It doesn't seem like there are to many nominations today.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
I'm just gonna take this opportunity to speak on behave of the majority of the people here. AHEM

Hey, how bout we get rid of all the characters with the slightest bit of originality in exchange for more characters from the semi-popular star fox series and other characters that are likely to have the potential to be abused by smashers everywhere =) Oh, and get rid of Olimar.

>.>;

Vaztor

BRoomer
BRoomer
You know, I think after tonight, I might drop all the nominations that only got one, and allow those people to make another nomination...

I dunno we'll see what happens I guess

I just think some of these character nominations don't really have a chance in hell X_X

Stryks

Smash Hero
Umm bowser is in melee isnt he? he was huge in SM64...

yeah lets add a generic character ove rand original, popular and awesome character!! [/sarcasm]

alpha n00b

Smash Ace
Umm bowser is in melee isnt he? he was huge in SM64...

yeah lets add a generic character ove rand original, popular and awesome character!! [/sarcasm]
i perfer the standard fighter frame & a big fire breathing dragon just fit as a good fighter....

Vaztor

BRoomer
BRoomer
I honestly, DO NOT want Ridley in Brawl.

Seriously, the only reason he's on the screen is because me and Shane figured he'd be one of the most highly requested characters anyways.

I just can't see it working whether they resize him or not. He just doesn't seem like that great of a character choice.

There are PLENTY of better characters they can use in Brawl besides Ridley, IMO.

D3monicWolv3s

Smash Ace
Ken for brawl :chuckle: and skull kid, with Majoras Mask
You are only spossed to pick one... why is it after I change my vote someone has to mention skull kid...

You know, I think after tonight, I might drop all the nominations that only got one, and allow those people to make another nomination...

I dunno we'll see what happens I guess

I just think some of these character nominations don't really have a chance in hell X_X
Maby you should take all the possible nomines or all the ones mentioned, and have them in a seperate poll and see how that turns out.

Vaztor

BRoomer
BRoomer
Maby you should take all the possible nomines or all the ones mentioned, and have them in a seperate poll and see how that turns out.
Well If I put EVERYBODY who got nominated into a poll, it would be ridiculous. Especially cause most of them have only been suggested by one person.

We'll see what the results end up as.

D3monicWolv3s

Smash Ace
Well If I put EVERYBODY who got nominated into a poll, it would be ridiculous. Especially cause most of them have only been suggested by one person.

We'll see what the results end up as.
Well you can take out the ones that you don't think have a chance, or just do the ones that got 2 or higher. or maby start the thread back up, have a new nomination period and tell people to vote for other characters that arn't Wolf,King Dedede,Megaman,Blaziken, and Ike. Maby a most popular character vote, most likely, and stuff like that...
Just some suggestions.

JesterBox

Smash Ace
I honestly, DO NOT want Ridley in Brawl.

Seriously, the only reason he's on the screen is because me and Shane figured he'd be one of the most highly requested characters anyways.

I just can't see it working whether they resize him or not. He just doesn't seem like that great of a character choice.

There are PLENTY of better characters they can use in Brawl besides Ridley, IMO.
like who? Samurai Gorhoh? Come on really....

Ornj

Smash Journeyman
yah Sakurai should have like a "win your place into brawl contest" so like ken or isai or PC Chris could get in...:chuckle:

walrusmen

Smash Rookie
I nominate guybrush threepwood from monkey pirate island..........................thats right i went there

walrusmen

Smash Rookie
o sorry and i vote marth off ......... hes had his fun in melle he doesent deserve to come back

Brawlmatt202

Smash Champion
o sorry and i vote marth off ......... hes had his fun in melle he doesent deserve to come back
:ohwell:

...I'm sorry, I didn't check the Select screen before I say this, but if Roy's there, I vote him off. Marth is more popular in Japan, and there's an extremely likely chance he'll return in Brawl.

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
Wat the heck? were pichu? even that poke'mon needs to be in it...and doc was hecka cool... just needs to be edited....every1 loved roy, i gonna hate them 4 removing him, and young link...young link....my second favorite character not in there! blastphomy, replaced by that olimar? Olimar is weak! Young Link is the stuff! He own that ****** in a space suit any day, any time...with his blade of steel!

I say put young link back in there....i nominate wolf link with midna, daisy, waluigi, ganon, ganondorf with a sword or swords if he doesn't alrdy have 1, wind waker link, king dedede, diddy kong, k rool, dixie kong, four sword link, wolf, slippy, and peppy, and james McCloud (even if they dead, we need to honor them by putting them in it)!

But mainly and above all we need DARTH VADER! (imperial march in the background) random you say? I say Ganondorf, Link, Wario, Bowser, and Roy need another strong attack force to fight them (force,lol)! DARTH VADER is cool and every1 knows who he is....just ask me about controls....i have it all setup.....

Vaztor

BRoomer
BRoomer
^ LOL

Anyways, I'm supposed to end nominations tonight, so I figure we'll do just that.

Although I have a feeling this won't work out as good as me and *MARIO* planned.

I think something happened to our GameFAQs topic X_X

Top Bottom