• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The ULTIMATE Brawl Character Select Screen - No more Nominations. VOICE YOUR OPINIONS

Lord_Deathborne

Smash Champion
My nomination remains Mach Rider, but I'd really like to see Mike Jones, Takamaru, and
Tin Star on the list. Anyone care to support any of them? Perhaps additional support for my nominee?

Also, I still haven't voted for a save, so that I give to Ridley.
(How DARE you n00bs wish to have him removed... :grrr:)

Kirye

Smash Ace
Megaman is much better than Sonic, the only reason people want Sonic in SSBB is so they can put Mario against Sonic because of that stupid Mario v.s Sonic fiasco that went on a few years back (or is it still going?)
Personally, i'd prefer to see Sonic in way over Megaman, NOT because of the Sega/Nintendo rivalry, but because besides being the most likely third party nominee, he's also a Brawlish kind of character. His most recent games weren't that great (The new Wii title for Sonic was bleh..), but he's still one of the most highly revered third party characters in the history of gaming.

Megaman on the other hand, is a blue ****** robot. The only megaman archetype I think would be "Eh", would be MMZ, because he'd have a wider variety of skills. Sure he's not classic, but who cares? Link is styling his new look, why are we gonna have some retro ****** in as third party?

Vaztor

BRoomer
BRoomer
Are you kidding? Secret Rings is a great game!

But on the note of Sonic Brawl, he's just gotta be there. It's meant to be :D

Kirye

Smash Ace
It was alright, I dunno I couldn't keep my concentration on it for too long, then again my gf was there too so that kind of adds to the whole "Not paying attention to a video game" scene. XD Only game she can't pull me off of is Smash bros, LOL.

And yeah, Sonic's just way too well known and wanted to not be in.

Vaztor

BRoomer
BRoomer
Not to mention Sonic was gonna be in Melee....

He was kept out due to time constraint >_>

Thrillhouse-vh.

Smash Hero
I nominate Balloon Fighter. Wait, Mach Rider. No, wait, Ryota Hayami. No, Muddy Mole :dizzy: So many good choices, so little time.

My final choice is.... Balloon Fighter.

Exorcist

Smash Journeyman
Ah, nice, all my really wanted characters are up already.

I nominate baby bowser(koopa kid). He's been in about every mario sports game/mario party game for a while now. He deserves it and would be a great addition. Tom Nook would be too...but one vote is one vote<_<

Okay now on to my rant <_<

PLEASE! PLEASE NO ONE NOMINATE WALUIGI. Since he was introduced, he has always been a spot filler in any game he appears in. Not to mention that I don't want SSBB to be "Mario Smash Bros.". It'd be a shame to have 20 trillion mario chars flooding the game(even though I absolutely love the series, but come on seriously now....)

Save C. Olimar. Sakurai stated that he's bringing back character intros again. This is a perfect way for Olimar's appearance to make sense. He could start the battle by using a enlarging ray on himself or some ****. IDK, Nintendo could think of something.

Oh and I nominate to take away Metaknight......(jk o_O)

Exorcist

Smash Journeyman
Hmm, I thought I read it somewhere on SamuraiPanda's info page a while back. Could someone back me up on this, I'm too lazy to ready through the whole thing again to see XD

I remember something about him saying that he tried to make intros for melee but he didnt have time but they will return for brawl.

Could just have been in my head though, *shrug*

Anyone?

kill_shot

Smash Journeyman
Good selection screens. Too many to look at, so I just looked at pg 1.
Great job. Yes, I was gone for a LONG time and now have returned. =].
Oh and I'm not some stupid post whoring kid. I now talk in comeplete sentences.

Sailus

Smash Cadet
I nominate Sami from Advance Wars. Also...

It's 64 characters, and haven't removed Pichu(Dr Mario's the only one removed) since adding Pulseman in makes him a bit redundant(Thinking about removing Pichu to make space for either Team Rocket, or Dr Wright), but it's very accurate.

YES! YOU PUT CRONO IN!

True hero right there ^

uchiha0001

Smash Rookie
I know i'm kind of going out of my way by wanting this character in Brawl but I would really like to see Naruto or Sasuke in it. After all it is becoming very popular here in the u.s. and dont even get me started on how huge it is in Japan.

Devastlian

Smash Lord
I know i'm kind of going out of my way by wanting this character in Brawl but I would really like to see Naruto or Sasuke in it. After all it is becoming very popular here in the u.s. and dont even get me started on how huge it is in Japan.
One of the conditions for a character getting into SSBB is that it must have originated as a video game character and not anime or manga.

Lit

Smash Ace
how is everyone forgeting about wolf.... if he is in brawls than he will proably be even better than falco and fox

uchiha0001

Smash Rookie
I know im kind of going out of my way here by nominating this character but I would really like to see naruto or sasuke perhaps even garaa or rock lee. After all naruto is huge in japan.

Ippius

Smash Journeyman
Dark samus should be in Brawl but a moveset would be quite difficult and it would be hard to make her not just a copy of Samus.
I vote for Bomberman and Toad! :)

Vaztor

BRoomer
BRoomer
how is everyone forgeting about wolf.... if he is in brawls than he will proably be even better than falco and fox
Wolf was the first character to be nominated XD

Dark samus should be in Brawl but a moveset would be quite difficult and it would be hard to make her not just a copy of Samus.
I vote for Bomberman and Toad! :)
Pick one please X_X

Also, there is no word whether character intros are returning or not. Sakurai never said that in any of Samurai Panda's translations

Aninymouse

3DS Surfer
3DS FC
3540-0120-0225
I say drop S. Goroh. Whatever, man.

+1 for Lucario. It just seems right to me, regardess of whether or not Mewtwo makes it back in.

Bowser Jr. 28

Smash Cadet
My save and frusteration

I finally remebered I haven't used my save yet, so, I'm going to use it in...3...2...1, O.K., I want to save Ridley!!! Ridley just can't be a boss like Master Hand, Crazy Hand, or Giga Bowser! We just need more Metriod characters.
And recently, I seen another nomination for Bowser Jr!!! But the person said Baby Bowser instead of Bowser Jr.!!! IT REALLY GETS ON MY NERVES WHEN I SEE PEOPLE DO THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad: :mad: :mad: Unless their actually nominating Baby Bowser, then it's O.K.:embarrass

P.S. I can't remember exactly where I saw this{thinking}, but I saw that someone said there will be a new hand boss!!!!!!! This new bosses name is{drum roll}...........................
Lady Hand!!!!!!{But this could possibly be another stupid rumor that everyone hates.}

Nietendodude

Smash Ace
I finally remebered I haven't used my save yet, so, I'm going to use it in...3...2...1, O.K., I want to save Ridley!!! Ridley just can't be a boss like Master Hand, Crazy Hand, or Giga Bowser! We just need more Metriod characters.
And recently, I seen another nomination for Bowser Jr!!! But the person said Baby Bowser instead of Bowser Jr.!!! IT REALLY GETS ON MY NERVES WHEN I SEE PEOPLE DO THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad: :mad: :mad: Unless their actually nominating Baby Bowser, then it's O.K.:embarrass

P.S. I can't remember exactly where I saw this{thinking}, but I saw that someone said there will be a new hand boss!!!!!!! This new bosses name is{drum roll}...........................
Lady Hand!!!!!!{But this could possibly be another stupid rumor that everyone hates.}
I heard that Rumor too put that was like months ago I heard of it. Also I agree with you:

BOWSER JR. AND BABY BOWSER ARE DIFFERENT GET IT THROUGH YOUR THICK SKULLS. I PUNCH MY FRIENDS FOR CALLING BOWSER JR., BABY BOWSER. IF ANYONE ELSE THEY'RE DEAD.

thats all i'm saying:) .

Bowser Jr. 28

Smash Cadet
It's Wario From Warioware!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm not sure if any of you have done this but, the Wario in SSBB is from Warioware, not Mushroom Kingdom Wario, it's Wario from Warioware. Again I'm not saying that anyone has done this, I just want it clarifed. If you don't believe me, you can see he has different clothes on that even say "HURRY UP!!!" on the back of his clothes. Plus, if you've played Warioware, you can see his clothes look just like his clothes in SSBB.

Thank you Nientendodude for agreeing with me, plus I actually did punch one of my friends for saying Bowser Jr. was his father as a baby! He didn't like it and I had to show him the difference between them online.{he felt stupid after that!}

P.S. Nientendodude, please don't eat my soul.

Vaztor

BRoomer
BRoomer
Ew... no offense guys but Baby Bowser is a train wreck.

Bowser Jr. is alright. Personllay though, I'm a big fan of the Original Koopa Kids :/

Bowser Jr. 28

Smash Cadet
Ew... no offense guys but Baby Bowser is a train wreck.

Bowser Jr. is alright. Personllay though, I'm a big fan of the Original Koopa Kids :/
No, I'm saying that I hate when the 2 get mixed up, and my screen name pretty much says who I want in Brawl{Bowser Jr.} and about the Origial Koopa Kids......IT WOULD BE TOTALLY AWESOME TO SEE THEM IN BRAWL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:chuckle: I mean, this would be the perfect comeback for them, since they have been gone soooooooooooooooooo long!!!!!

Bowser Jr. AND Koopa Kids for Brawl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:)

mood4food77

Smash Hero
bowser jr. with the paintbrush is the only way i want to see him in brawl

probably sonic and megaman will make an appearance, he said 2 more 3rd party characters at most, those are the only other two i can think of him adding

i saw somewhere that it was confirmed that y.link, ICs, and g&w are gone (honostly could care less about y. link and g&w but ICs...come on) and that ridley and WW link are in, he doesn't want more than 40 characters in the game either

klonoa, come on, he's not gonna get in there, he's not popular enough, pretty much no shot with rayman

who are sasuke, goemon, titania, andy, takamaru, sami, and spire?

the pic above is most likely gonna be the choice, or the closest thing to it

we can pretty much gaurentee the original 12 will return

falco and ganondorf are the most likely clones to return

get rid of the custom robo characters, skull kid, black shadow, geno, paula, and any of the characters i said above about that, and we're good

i'd like to see birdo make it, she's getting into more mario games, and yoshi deserves a girlfriend by now...

and dom will not use pit, he'll use wario, cause he's in the mood4food

Kirye

Smash Ace
probably sonic and megaman will make an appearance, he said 2 more 3rd party characters at most, those are the only other two i can think of him adding
Black Mage? Geno? Rayman? There are other third parties around.

i saw somewhere that it was confirmed that y.link, ICs, and g&w are gone (honostly could care less about y. link and g&w but ICs...come on) and that ridley and WW link are in, he doesn't want more than 40 characters in the game either
It's fake.

Sasuke and Goemon are from Mystical Ninja. Titania is from FE9, not sure about the rest.

get rid of the custom robo characters, skull kid, black shadow, geno, paula, and any of the characters i said above about that, and we're good
I'd prefer CR over Megaman, lol. Skull kid is a possibility as he's a villain in MM and somewhat important character in the Zelda franchise. Geno is also a highly popular character, as is Paula to help represent Earthbound. (Though now a retro game)

i'd like to see birdo make it, she's getting into more mario games, and yoshi deserves a girlfriend by now...
Just no. He can have his girlfriend outside of Brawl, and this also falls along the lines of Fox having 'his' girlfriend in Brawl too. =/ Plus, she's just not a very recurring character.

Devastlian

Smash Lord
he said 2 more 3rd party characters at most
This wasn't a definative statement; it could be more.
This is a false rumor.
Sasuke and Goemon are from the Mystical Ninja games by Konami. Titania is from a Fire Emblem game. Andy and Sami are from the Advance Wars series. Takamaru is from Nazo No Murasamejo, a Japanese exclusive game that was made with the The Legend of Zelda engine. Spire is a Hunter from Metroid Prime: Hunters.

Darnit, Kirye. :/

Bowser Jr. 28

Smash Cadet
So mood4food77, who are you actually voting for, Bowser Jr.{hopefully}

And for clarification, I like Bowser Jr. because he's cool, he has a sweet paintbrush, and he can turn into Shadow Mario

Top Bottom