• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The ULTIMATE Brawl Character Select Screen - No more Nominations. VOICE YOUR OPINIONS

Muffin_man

Smash Journeyman
Just noticed this. That selection screen is THE BOMB. Or whatever popular lingo you kids use these days. Great work Vatzor; it's nice to see somebody make a selection both fan pleasing AND realistic to what we'll see in the game.

Anyway, I nominate Little Mac. Don't remove anybody as I think you've accurately portrayed at the moment who's going to leave (Dr. Mario, Pichu, Young Link and Roy, though I don't really care what happens to Roy but the others might as well just be customs to save space) and who'll stay, and the new additions like Diddy, Goroh, Ridley and Olimar are obvious choices for Brawl.

Oh, and save G&W. Considering his treatment in Melee (his own stage and such), and the fact that the only reason why people want him out is literally because they have no idea who he is. Just because he was a surprise character doesn't mean that he'll get kicked out because it isn't a 'surprise' anymore. With that logic you may as well get rid of all of the secret characters from Melee.

Binx

Smash Master
Megaman FTW, I swear if megaman is in this game, I will play ONLY him, that being said he probably wont be /cry, and I can just stay good with falco or fox if falco isnt in it.

Vaztor

BRoomer
BRoomer
Just noticed this. That selection screen is THE BOMB. Or whatever popular lingo you kids use these days. Great work Vatzor; it's nice to see somebody make a selection both fan pleasing AND realistic to what we'll see in the game.

Anyway, I nominate Little Mac. Don't remove anybody as I think you've accurately portrayed at the moment who's going to leave (Dr. Mario, Pichu, Young Link and Roy, though I don't really care what happens to Roy but the others might as well just be customs to save space) and who'll stay, and the new additions like Diddy, Goroh, Ridley and Olimar are obvious choices for Brawl.
You give me praise and then you nominate Little Mac? Either you're a suck up, or a big fan of Punchout XD. I like you. :D If I could've chose a character selection perfect for me, I probably would've taken my screen and replaced Ridley, with Little Mac. I'm currently rooting for Diddy Kong, Olimar, Sonic and Little Mac. All very likely candidates, I just hope Sakurai agrees with me XD

i nominate king dedede, he seems perfect for brawl
Dedede has already become a nominee XD. Devastlian gets another nomination as well cause he nominated Dedede when he was already chosen

LUVTOY77-ROGUE WIREFRAME

Smash Champion
Trace_MPH

Any one play metroid prime hunters for the nintendo DS?
I nominate Trace!!
I hope this wasn't a waste of a nomination...lol, oh well.

Doesn't that look bad @$$?;)

Vaztor

BRoomer
BRoomer
As much as I love MPH, I'd recommend keeping that discussion to PMs... Don't want this to turn into a GameFAQs friend code topic XFD

Anyways, back to nominations. NOW WE ARE TALKING. We got some intresting nominations today. More characters are starting to rise through the ranks.

Current Nominees
Wolf O'Donnell (Starfox)
King Dedede (Kirby)

Characters with more than 1 nominations.

Ike +3
Banjo Kazooie *+2
Isaac +2
Lucas +2
Lucario +2
Geno +2
Megaman +2

(I think Banjo Kazooie [despite my love for them] shouldn't count since his chances are virtually 0. I'll talk with *MARIO*)

Characters entering the Danger Zone!
Krystal -1

Every other character is maintaining a neutral status surprinsgly XD

Keep it up guys. We could very well have some more nominees soon. And you know what they say! THE MORE THE MERRIER!

JesterBox

Smash Ace
Ive already asked to save Ridley but I say save Krystal to I guess. A staff and magic charecter could be fun and Starfox games rock!...well...actaully the first and second did the rocking, then well you you....
Command was ok,
adventures bleh, not really a shooter, half decent adventure game
and assault mediocre...only good on hardest diffculty but...still not very hard

Amaggad

Smash Apprentice
i vote for Blaziken:chuckle:
Save SONIC ! ! !:laugh:
and get rid of G&W its his sausages tht put me off him..:dizzy:

Vaztor

BRoomer
BRoomer
Ive already asked to save Ridley but I say save Krystal to I guess. A staff and magic charecter could be fun and Starfox games rock!...well...actaully the first and second did the rocking, then well you you....
Command was ok,
adventures bleh, not really a shooter, half decent adventure game
and assault mediocre...only good on hardest diffculty but...still not very hard
Choose one or the other X_X

XD

And now Blaziken has 2 nominations.

The plot thickens!

LUVTOY77-ROGUE WIREFRAME

Smash Champion
Blaziken is pretty cool. Isn't Lucario like a flying type or some **** like that? If itis the one im thinking of, he doesn't seem fit for brawl...at least as playable

LUVTOY77-ROGUE WIREFRAME

Smash Champion
Wow, nice work-how do you make this stuff? Is it REALLY complicted, or something as simple as photoshop...well, i don't know how to work photoshop, but you get the gist of what im saying, right? How do you make this kind of stuff?:confused:
Once again, great job
:chuckle:

p.s. sorry for double post

Bowser Jr. 28

Smash Cadet
Bowser Jr.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!

I want Bowser Jr. in there!

DO IT NOW!!!!!!!!! {please} {I'm begging you, PLEASE!!!!!!, for the love of Bowser, do it!}
:confused: Did you get all that? Hopfully you did, because that was imbarassing.

Vaztor

BRoomer
BRoomer
Can I change my vote?
Sure! Vote changing is easy on my part since I keep track of who voted for what... XD

And yes I took Bowser Jr. down... XD

Anyways, LUVTOY77, me and my friend made this screen using a combination of Photoshop and my personal choice for picture editing, Macromedia Flash.

I did about 95% of the character boxes by locating artwork of them on the internet. Shane (*MARIO*) made the boxes, and I just cropped the characters inside and slapped the name on them. I also created the personalized character selection boxes for Mario (Me XD) and Sonic (Shane)

Shane did pretty much everything else XD

Bowser Jr. 28

Smash Cadet
Thanks Dude for reading my thing about Bowser Jr., and I know I already voted, and I AM NOT CHANGING MY VOTE but do you think that Waluigi could be in there.

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, and I don't under stand the hate for Krystal!:mad: I don't like that! And another thing, I AM NOT A PATHETIC WHINER!!!!!!!! {that isn't even close to what I'm known for.} {I'm known for the comics and pictures I draw.}

Again, thanks for hearing my whining, and putting Bowser Jr. on!:)

Vaztor

BRoomer
BRoomer
Thanks Dude for reading my thing about Bowser Jr., and I know I already voted, and I AM NOT CHANGING MY VOTE but do you think that Waluigi could be in there.

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, and I don't under stand the hate for Krystal!:mad: I don't like that! And another thing, I AM NOT A PATHETIC WHINER!!!!!!!! {that isn't even close to what I'm known for.} {I'm known for the comics and pictures I draw.}

Again, thanks for hearing my whining, and putting Bowser Jr. on!:)
Heh can't do Waluigi unless somebody else suggests it. Sorry :/

Don't worry about the Krystal hate. It's only been ONE person so far hahaha

Top Bottom