• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The ULTIMATE Brawl Character Select Screen - No more Nominations. VOICE YOUR OPINIONS

Kazuya

Smash Journeyman
Olimar should stay in.
Add Lucario
Isaac (from Goldun Sun)
Maybe Waluigi
Crono...

MUST ADD CRONO.

Promethus

Smash Apprentice
Can I just ask where the hell you got that Luigi Model?
It looks so Smash lively....

Wrath`

Smash Master
Why cant people imagine the concept of both blaze and lucario in besides me.Allmost all are for one or the other.

NOMINATE: WOLF O' DONNELL

By-bye to omliar.

Shy Guy

BRoomer
BRoomer
I don't know if this topic will live...But I don't care and I nominate Geno and deny Kalas from ever gracing another character select screen. Okay but seriously, I nominate Geno and deny Krystal.

Vaztor

BRoomer
BRoomer
Alright guys we got some updated information right here!

First off, good news for Olimar fans, IF YOU WANT TO SAVE A CHARACTER YOU CAN DO SO. So make sure you state loud and clear you want that character to stay and they will be removed a point from somebodies previous hate. If you already posted something in defense of a character it will be added to the score right now.

So now it's gonna be even harder to remove a character. But if the character gains enough hatred then it's a possibility. That was our purpose in the first place. It wasn't meant to be a huge YOUR SCREEN kind of deal. It was more like if theres one character that a majority wants to be removed, then we'll look into it.

But ANYWAYS onto some good news.

Wolf has become the FIRST official nomination. Congratulations Star Wolf! As of right now, this is the official nominaitons.

Also, those of you who make MORE THAN ONE nominations are only gonna be counted for your FIRST choice and nothing more. Sorry guys.

I will make an updated list a little later on tonight XD

Devastlian

Smash Lord
I shall nominate King Dedede.

Also, I, too, want to know the origins of that Luigi picture. It looks really good if it is an alteration of Mario's SSBB pic or Luigi's MP8 pic or maybe both. I don't really like the layout of that character selection screen. Well, I don't really like anything about it. But I guess it doesn't really matter.

Vaztor

BRoomer
BRoomer
I'm proud to announce that KING DEDEDE has been deemed a nominee. He, along with Wolf will be elligble for voting once nominations are closed.

Here is the current status of our nominees

Smash World Forums Nomination List.

Nominations
Nietendodude - King Dedede +1
Promethus - King Dedede 2
Pirkid - King Dedede 3
Whitekirby - King Dedede 4

Harliart - King Dedede *5*
Devastlian - King Dedede *6*

Alk - Blaziken +1
Eternal PF - Ira (FE) +1
Janitor - Tom Nook +1
Tera253 - Doctor Mario +1
Ryuuseiken - Sami (AW) +1
Elendil - Wolf 1
Primusfan - Wolf 2
Pablo18 - Wolf 3
Kojy - Wolf 4

Koarin - Wolf *5*

Croco - Dr. Wright +1
WindGuru - Ralph(Zelda) +1
Diddy Kong - Ike +1
Icetrash - K. Rool +1
Ratzz - Banjo Kazooie* +1
Darren - Ray (CR) +1
WR3K - Zant +1
LukeFon - Isaac +1
KingMewtwo - Lucas (M3) +1
Diddyrules - Lyn (FE) +1
notfto - Shigeru Miyamoto +1
Kazuya - Lucario +1
KidSmash - Black Knight (FE) +1
Petre - Hector (FE) +1
Shy Guy - Geno +1
DippnDots - Pacman +1
Stryks - Megaman +1

Removals
Nietendodude - Olimar -1
Tera 253 - Olimar 2
Primusfan - Olimar 3
Kojy - Olimar 4
WhiteKirby - Olimar++ 3
Janitor - Olimar++ 2
KingMewtwo - Olimar++ 1
Kazuya - Olimar++ 0
Koarin - Olimar -1
Harliart - Olimar -2
Croco - Ridley -1
Harliart - Ridley++ 0
Pirkid - G&W -1

Without having been saved, Olimar would currently be at a -6 score. Saving is being added to this polling because we want the MAJORITY opinion. If people want or DON'T want a character, we want to know how he ranks overall.

Keep up the nominations guys!

Promethus

Smash Apprentice
Add KING DEDEDE

GET RID OF OLIMAR

KEEP RIDLEY!!!
I just love how people hate Olimar for no apparant reason.

Keep the guy man, He's a Unique character with a Uniqe series.
Hell he's got more on the run then Chibi-Robo or Elebits does.

Harliart

Smash Apprentice
I just love how people hate Olimar for no apparant reason.

Keep the guy man, He's a Unique character with a Uniqe series.
Hell he's got more on the run then Chibi-Robo or Elebits does.
I'll admit hes very unique, but there are too many other characters to name that deserve a spot more than Olimar does... I mean to me, hes just a really crudely sketched alien in a space suit with a huge nose!.. that.. gets little plants to do his biddings... hes not suited being a brawler at all.

Not to meantion I UNDERSTAND that they make characters such as bowser smaller.. and perhaps kirby a bit bigger to make characters seem more or less the same in height so attacks will still hit the same general area, but captain olimar is barely 1 inch tall!.. 1 inch!!!? The only character that is even close to being that size is Kirby at 8 inches... which would at least make him the height of the average full grown cat...

Olimar however has trouble standing up to a 50 cent piece let alone bowser.

Sensai

Smash Master
I'm throwing in all my points for Olimar, as he's a freakin' bad arse.

I dunno how many points I have to nominate etc, but all of them go to Olley.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
Good, How many times can I nominate/save Olimar? Once a day? Only Once?

Lord_Deathborne

Smash Champion
Everyone on there thus far, aside from those that ARE already in, are pretty much the most likely additions anyway (including Olimar), so I don't think anyone needs to be removed.

I nominate Mach Rider. (Yay for Retro!)

Anti Guy

Couch Tomato
BRoomer
NNID
CouchTomato87
Why isn't Ike on there? I nominate Ike.

And Mr. G&W should go. As much as I like the guy, he was there as a joke/surprise character, and will probably one of the characters not making the cut for Brawl (though I kinda hope he does).

Vaztor

BRoomer
BRoomer
Good, How many times can I nominate/save Olimar? Once a day? Only Once?
As of right now you can only do everything ONCE. Unless later on, something changes.

I wouldn't worry to much though. Olimar, due to saving, currently has nothing against him right now. Sonic is now taking THAT lead with -2 points.

:/ I can't wait to see how many people get mad when Sonic gets in XFD

Harliart

Smash Apprentice
As of right now you can only do everything ONCE. Unless later on, something changes.

I wouldn't worry to much though. Olimar, due to saving, currently has nothing against him right now. Sonic is now taking THAT lead with -2 points.

:/ I can't wait to see how many people get mad when Sonic gets in XFD
lol, same.. so bad!

Vaztor

BRoomer
BRoomer
Alright well here's a quick update for you guys.

Current Nominees

Wolf O'Donnell (Starfox)
King Dedede (Kirby)

Here's the rest of the current nominations. I got everybodies vote. These are just the nominees who have MORE than one vote.

Ike +2 Nominations
Geno +2 Nominations
Megaman +2 Nominations

Characters who could be in danger!

Game & Watch 3 Haters
Sonic 2 Haters
Krystal 1 Hater

As of right now Olimar is neutral at 0 Hate, and Ridley is actually getting LOVE at a score of +2. So anything could happen!

Keep up the voting guys!

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
Since I've only nominated Ike, it'd only be fair if I can safe atleast one character right? ;) Good thing you've added Diddy in right from the start, and even though I still don't like the idea of Sonic in Brawl I won't say he should be removed from the list... Ahhh sometimes I'm just too nice. n_n

Vaztor

BRoomer
BRoomer
Since I've only nominated Ike, it'd only be fair if I can safe atleast one character right? ;) Good thing you've added Diddy in right from the start, and even though I still don't like the idea of Sonic in Brawl I won't say he should be removed from the list... Ahhh sometimes I'm just too nice. n_n
Yea man. To be honest Diddy Kong is one of my most highly wanted characters for Brawl.
The only character I really want who didn't make it onto this screen was Little Mac XD

Anyways are you trying to say that you're gonna save Sonic? XD

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
Yea man. To be honest Diddy Kong is one of my most highly wanted characters for Brawl.
The only character I really want who didn't make it onto this screen was Little Mac XD

Anyways are you trying to say that you're gonna save Sonic? XD
Nawh, instead I want to save Mr.Game & Watch... Even though I feel like he's likely to leave I don't think the character deserves as much hate as it gets here. ^^

JesterBox

Smash Ace
Sorry I edited my removal from G&W to S.Goroh but I guess you already counted, well thats fine I geuss

Destruction_King

Smash Ace
Aww. Awwwwww. You guys no like Krystal? That sucks.

Anyway though, as much as I want her to stay, my nomination must go to Midna.

You may feel free to remove Ridley. It's not that I don't like him. He just doesn't seem to fit for me.

mood4food77

Smash Hero
i like the idea of mii, create you're own character, but each mii will be height and weight set by the game, so you can't make them really short and really light, and you could use the wii remote to create a moveset to how you like, like customize your own moves with him, i think that'll be cool, and when you select him, your list of miis on your wii will pop up and you select from there

either that or they have a set movelist for miis, miis are getting into a bunch of games by nintendo, who says they won't put them in brawl

tstumo

Smash Journeyman
i nominate dixie kong. she's the main female in the game and is just as important as Diddy and Donkey Kong. and she can hold her own. she needs to be seperate from Diddiy however. and captain olimar shouldnt get the boot.

Vaztor

BRoomer
BRoomer
Dang. I'm surprised at all these single nominations ...

You'd think characters like Geno and K Rool would be gettin more hype XD

Top Bottom