• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The ULTIMATE Brawl Character Select Screen - No more Nominations. VOICE YOUR OPINIONS

Bowser Jr. 28

Smash Cadet
Horray, I didn't miss posts, and I think I heard that Bowser Jr. now has 2 votes!:chuckle: Anyway, I am thinking Nintendo might throw a fast one on us and put another trailer up revieling new characters. If they don't do this, I will be pretty mad. Oh, and I heard that all 3rd party characters will be secret characters:mad: :mad: :mad: To tell the truth, {if this true} I would want the characters to be easy to unlock, so you can play them faster.

More people vote for Bowser Jr.!!!!! He is an awesome choice for SSBB!
At least for the Original Koopa Kids {not the ones from Mario Party}
Show some love for the Koopa King's kids!!!!!!!!!! {please}
To tell the truth, I would think Olimar would be in SSBB, he looks a little weird though, but I would want him in there other than some dumb character

Bowser Jr. 28

Smash Cadet
Some characters I would like to see in Brawl
New:
Bowser Jr.
Original Koopa Kids
Waluigi
Diddy Kong
C. Olimar
Piantisimo II
Dixie Kong
Gengar
King Dedede
Sonic
Wolf Link
Minda
Ridley
King K. Rool
Boshi
Geno
Wolf O' Donnel
Bosses:{Returning and new}

Master Hand
Crazy Hand
{A new hand boss would be nice}
Giga Bowser
King Bomb-omb
Metal Mario & Luigi
Goomba King
Mother Brain
Petey Piranha
King Boo

alpha n00b

Smash Ace
Yay this means that Midna has 5 NOMINATIONS! Now she is oficially nominated! =D

GO MIDNA!!!
:mad: NO!!!, JUSDDIEMIDNAJUSTDIEALREADY!!!!!

EDIT: oh wait a minute, none of these guys will actually count, nevermind, i'm cool now.

Bowser Jr. 28

Smash Cadet
So, when exactly are you going to make the final character screen, since it was delayed.:confused: And when do you think the game will come out. I'm actually dieing of frusteration.

Infil

Smash Journeyman
That makes sense.
Every time I see this, I have to caution against getting your hopes up. I still think the earliest we will see Brawl is Christmas 2007, and there's a very real chance (I'd say over 50%) that the game will be delayed to March or April of 08.

A Nintendo game coming out on time is almost unheard of, not to mention that Brawl's development time is already short (in October, it will have been in development for a short two years). With Metroid and Mario being delayed until the second half of the year, as well... it just doesn't seem like Nintendo will release all their eggs in the basket.

I'd expect at least a year's wait.

It's okay, though. Go play some basketball or do something outside in the meantime. :)

Kirye

Smash Ace
This is an old article and im not sure how plausible it is so please bare with me. I thought maybe this would help the select screen efforts :p

http://www.1up.com/do/newsStory?cId=3151290
Wow, it's the beginning of the weak and ALREADY we hit 3 times that someone's found that plausible. It's not, it's a complete fake that has been cursing at Smashboards for a while now.

I held back on the mocking, i'm so awesome.. or sober, can't tell yet.

Vaztor

BRoomer
BRoomer
(We decided not to count any of the votes after the initial stopping point. I'm sorry Midna fans... :/)

Congratulations to all the nominees of Smashboards. Me and *MARIO* have gathered our total and determined the most popular nominee's among the 3 forums we have polled.

Geno, Ike, Toad, Wolf

These characters fall into medium priority because they were each nominated on 2 of the 3 forums we polled. (None of the characters gained TOP priority)

Following closely behind are the low priority characters

Issac, Megaman, Blaziken, Dedede

I will be creating a poll topic very soon. Be on the lookout!

D3monicWolv3s

Smash Ace
So what happend to our nomines was that a waste? or did you just take all the ones suggested
and plan on making polls about them?

Excel_Zero

Smash Lord
Not fair!!!!!!!!!!!! Why take Midna away!?!?!?! It wouldn't hurt to see her on the Poll! T_T

Does she have any chance left?

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
I can't wait to see who's in it; still i don't like having YLink, Doc, and Pichu on it (Pichu minimally, YLink 2 the max). & y replace YLink 4 Olmiar? YLink would own that guy any day, as would Doc...even probablly Pichu lol (no offence, I think Pigmin is neat, but that not a good character 4 BRAWL). Even though YLink isn't in it :( , as well as Doc :confused: and Pichu :ohwell: ...I still can't wait 2 c the results....This is sweet!

Kirye

Smash Ace
It's a challenge just to read your posts John. ><

Young link is a clone, Olimar would be original. They could always add Cel Shaded Link, but eh.

Johnknight1

NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
Not really he is own individual character. Olimar is simply not as popular. YLink could be the Majora's Mask Link, or The Wind Waker's sequal, Phantom Hourglass Link (cel-shaded Link).

I would like to have Olimar in there, don't get me wrong, but I would prefer YLink over Olimar, but Olimar would be odd to see. I would put YLink in front...plus I don't want 2 c any character go.

Plus YLink is the star of most Zelda games, and adult Link is only wat Link transforms to in OOT, and is only really in LOZ without YLink in TP, or Zelda II if u count that.

He 1 of Nintendo's greatest and most reconizeable heroes, and if the form he is in most is dropped, Nintendo will drop their 3rd or 4th most reconizable hero (only behind mario, luigi, and maybe donkey kong). He gonna be in, it almost certain.

Olimar would be neat as well, but YLink is a vital need, that needs to be totally remade, as well as all other characters! He shouldn't be a clone in BRAWL (falco a clone 2 rememver?); and clones aren't automatically bad, they just need to be totally remade, as well as originals to, it not melee anymore ppl, it brawl.

On a side note, I hope all originals return, i pown any1 to keep YLink in, come at me so he stay in. It is doubtful that doc, pichu, roy, and maybe even the ic r will return, but only 0-3 are going most likely! I would like to see clones totally remade, thus becoming originals.

Can't wait for the 1st Round Results To Come In; I wonder who will get the spot?

Kirye

Smash Ace
Why are the two least deserving characters on the poll (Wolf and Geno) beating the two most deserving characters on the poll (Ike and Toad)
Because you touch yourself at night.

And just because they're 'deserving' doesn't mean people like them as much. Ike, I do like, but i'd prefer to see Geno, a completely original character, in comparison to Ike who'd seem like Marth.

Toad just sucks.

Johnknight1

NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
Out of geno, wolf, ike, and toad wolf the best, then ike. Idk who geno is so i don't no how 2 rate him! I want toad in brawl, but sort of based off Super Mario Bros. 2 without being Peach!

Devastlian

Smash Lord
Eh, I voted for Geno just 'cause I like him the best. Anyway, Wolf would be second and Toad would be last. I've never played a Fire Emblem game so my opinion on Ike is just from his looks and what little I know about him.

Just say you want them more, xianfeng, no one'll think you're shallow or anything.

Top Bottom