• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The UK Melee Communtiy needs to MAN UP

VA

Smash Hero
Oh god. We thought we had to play Willz and Kasper, which is why we were confused. I thought you were lying to make us play you...which I couldn't understand.

Sox

Smash Journeyman
hey UK. I'm an American going to school in London. I attended the monthly on the 18th and didn't do so great. I'm looking to get better and was wondering if anyone who is sort of near kensington is up for playing melee sometime? I have no means of playing other than a controller (no tv,cube,game) but I'd be willing to travel if someone not too far (meaning accessible by the tube/bus) would be up to play. Talk to me over the boards or AIM if interested.

Sox

Smash Journeyman
come to brighton some time. I'll show you the way.
Wow that's far. And I have no car or anything, so how would I go about getting there? a bus? but I would love to play you. we played like 3 times at the monthly and your fox just destroyed me. I haven't been able to deal with playing at high speeds like that, yet. I hope to, though

VA

Smash Hero
Puiblic Transport in the UK and the US are quite different. You can access most of the country from London within a few hours. You'll be on the train from london victoria to brighton for only a few hours. I think I have a spot left at my fest this weekend, you'd be welcome to come if you can get it together in time.

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=285027

Sox

Smash Journeyman
Puiblic Transport in the UK and the US are quite different. You can access most of the country from London within a few hours. You'll be on the train from london victoria to brighton for only a few hours. I think I have a spot left at my fest this weekend, you'd be welcome to come if you can get it together in time.

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=285027
I can't make it this weekend, but some other time.

rustediron

Smash Lord
Clockmire goes to uni at Imperial in South Kensington, though I think his acco next year is all the way in Ealing :S

Still, only 30-40 mins journey I reckon, so could try looking him up?

Tamoo

Smash Master
yeah pretty much

I live just a little outside central london, about a 20 min national rail journey from major london train stations and i'd always be up for playing you. Also, Jude and Wiggum live around south london too, not too sure if they're able to host yet though

Tamoo

Smash Master
lol but orpington's still a major station and very easy to get to from central london which is why i say a little, i can think of a lot of places closer to central london and even on the underground network itself that would be harder to get to than orpington

And in anycase, he's from america, our lot is their little ;)

Top Bottom