• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The UK Melee Communtiy needs to MAN UP

Yeniths

East Midlands!
Lol at people bumping this thread, most threads die and are not closed, the same should have happend to this one.

VA

Smash Hero
oh shut up. I was hardly even trying yesterday. Try getting out of bed after having 60 straight hours of no sleep. GF's was a joke.

I'll **** you up at a national.

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
i felt like yesterday people just all had a good time and didnt take everything 100% serious, it was a nice change

VA

Smash Hero
Yeah I felt the same, the more serious sets i had were Winners Semis with Prof and WF's with Charles. It was serious ish with charles until he took me to floats, where I just pissed about.The game was close even though I SD'd, fell through the seal and taunted the tail.

I already apologised in advance for the monthly, I was hungover, had not slept for 60 hours straight until the night before and was falling asleep on the tube on the way there. I didn't use Peach until Prof really because I knew I had to.

Anyway, next time I will bring you down. I know I can.

Ramzeh

Smash Ace
edwin ive quit brawl now lol

and keith and andy do give cal a hard time (or dont they =/), it's just that snake is OBV SOOOO BROOOOOOOOOOOOOKEN

the brawl community needs to man up lol

cal just rolls over you guys
Fuzzyness.

10fuzzynesses.

edwin ive quit brawl now lol

and keith and andy do give cal a hard time (or dont they =/), it's just that snake is OBV SOOOO BROOOOOOOOOOOOOKEN
Keith and Andy do give cal a hard time, whilst it is clear Calz is a step above us in the UK scene, he is challenged by a lot us.

Ramzeh

Smash Ace
i said that about the melee community as well

charles who did you defeat in tourney?

Fuzzyness

The Reality!
at brawl? I dont remember lol, my bracket was pretty silly cause I got tamoo and retroking. Beat them both 2-0

lost to ixis (duno why, I should just use rob to be frank) and cloudrain (i went shiek and f tilted lol)
im gonna try brawl one more time next monthly and use rob only cause obviously that's my main and best character. I wont change character. If I do **** I will actually quit the game lol

Ramzeh

Smash Ace
Willz Says:

super banned means it stays banned forever

unless one of the admins feels sympathetic and unbans it... althought the chanes of that happening are highly unlikely

Anaky

Smash Champion
NNID
AnakyUK
at brawl? I dont remember lol, my bracket was pretty silly cause I got tamoo and retroking. Beat them both 2-0

lost to ixis (duno why, I should just use rob to be frank) and cloudrain (i went shiek and f tilted lol)
im gonna try brawl one more time next monthly and use rob only cause obviously that's my main and best character. I wont change character. If I do **** I will actually quit the game lol
Firstly i did say the bracket might need to be modified abit.

Secondly ROB is possibly your best character because you put training into him, ur Metaknight is alright but theres so much more you can do with him. Tbh u shud go with Meta cuz ROB is like the most used character in the UK xD, no1 uses meta lol, at least in tourney.

Kasper!

Smash Lord

oh tamoo and retroking are real brawl regulars alright. you fricken lost to ixis you scrub ON DELPHINO.

MOST OF ALL YOU LOST TO CLOUDRAIN WHILE COUNTERPICKING HIM HARD!!!!!!

GTFO YOU JOKE TO LIFE ITSELF!!

C.R.Z

Smash Lord
oh tamoo and retroking are real brawl regulars alright. you fricken lost to ixis you scrub ON DELPHINO.

MOST OF ALL YOU LOST TO CLOUDRAIN WHILE COUNTERPICKING HIM HARD!!!!!!

GTFO YOU JOKE TO LIFE ITSELF!!
lool was a funny day

VA

Smash Hero
lol you have no idea what you're talking about. but you could get that from my online persona for sure.

Anaky

Smash Champion
NNID
AnakyUK
No im talking about offline, me and keith needed to play you and swizzy in teams but you was like, do we really have to play? Thinking its autowin for u guys.

Top Bottom