• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Tunes Official Crew Thread - Legit the best crew in the world.

JFox

Smash Hero
Yeah I've heard (from eggm) that the journey to the top is actually a lot more fun than being on top and beating everyone. So as much as it sucks that i cant every seem to get out of the mid-level no matter how much i improve, it does keep me motivated. And i've never really stopped loving melee, so i guess im lucky in a sense.

still wish i didnt suck :(

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
Yeah I've heard (from eggm) that the journey to the top is actually a lot more fun than being on top and beating everyone.
I agree. It's learning all the things that you can do that makes the game fun. Just doing them isn't terribly exciting unless it's Melty.

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
This weekend may be my last EC tourney it. I am graduating this April from PITT. Theres a good change i'll stay here, Im really not trying to go back home so most likely(80%) i'll be staying out here. Jobs are easier to get out here and thats the main concern in these economic times......

Jayden/Tim good luck in the future. Vanz is a better partner than me anyways......I'd give up my spot for this weekend, but I wanna give one more shot at bringing back the FAST1 magic.(plus my backup partner JUST became unavailable)..........One last hurrah

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
Yeah I've heard (from eggm) that the journey to the top is actually a lot more fun than being on top and beating everyone. So as much as it sucks that i cant every seem to get out of the mid-level no matter how much i improve, it does keep me motivated. And i've never really stopped loving melee, so i guess im lucky in a sense.

still wish i didnt suck :(
Maybe I mean at first I was motivated to have people know who I was.

My motivation probably helped too cuz at a point I cared about MY ranking. Now that everyone is like leagues ahead of me. Especially HBK wtf. He was like so close in skill to me at a point. >_<

Its hilarious too. Alukard remember the first time I met you at w2z? I was like WTF BRIAN?!?!?!?!

JESUS?!?!

OMFG I haven't seen these guys in AGES. Man that first visit to w2z was epic. =D

/10oldmemories

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
This weekend may be my last EC tourney it. I am graduating this April from PITT. Theres a good change i'll stay here, Im really not trying to go back home so most likely(80%) i'll be staying out here. Jobs are easier to get out here and thats the main concern in these economic times......

Jayden/Tim good luck in the future. Vanz is a better partner than me anyways......I'd give up my spot for this weekend, but I wanna give one more shot at bringing back the FAST1 magic.(plus my backup partner JUST became unavailable)..........One last hurrah
NOOOOOOOOO!

Don't reside in Pittsburgh, it'll make you bad at everything!

Alukard

Smash Hero
O Man ... Teczero ...

I Was Like No Way ... U Play Melee Competitive ... We Used To Play Yugioh Together ... Sheesh Bro I've Known U For A Long Long Time Man ...

10<3haleykim

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
Maaaaaaaaaaaaaan

See now you make me remember the past.

I remember when I first met Reik. I know at first he didn't think too much of me and Vanz but after we double peached him and eggm he was like OMFGWTF >_<.

And Eggm omg still the same Melee advertiser as always. ***** got me into playing melee in NJ.

LOL

OMFG And SPAM AHAHAHA

I first met spam and he played Keitaro and I played Eazy LMFAO

And both TVs ended where me and Spam 4 stocked our respective opponents LMFAO.

Then everyone was like...

Give them their own TV... they're just going to keep ****** us LMFAO.

Seriously ... melee has too many amazing memories for me :)

Rain(ame)

Smash Champion
O.o wow, my first tournament...I got *****...badly...except in teams, xD. I played Swiftbass first round...and I'm sure I got *****, xD. I did the best I ever did against Reik, and even KO'ing him with the Peach Bomber. I met Sensei, VaNz, Eggm, and a ton of other smashers. My second one, I met Tec0, and saw that epic match between him and Sensei. I also saw VaNz vs. Eggm for the first time. I also met Treble/Bass for the first time there, too.

Wooooow, all this feels like it happened just yesterday. (Also my first in many strings of losses to VaNz >.< He utterly destroyed my Peach in a ditto, xD) Come to think of it...my first tournament is when I teamed with VaNz for friendlies, xD. We went Roy/DK and owned majorly. My first tournament....yeah...first met Inui, xD. The team "Inui's Gay", and his infamous line. "Of course Gay is manly, it's nothing BUT men!! You can't get manlier than that!!" The trip to applebees, meeting M2K. I of course can't forget WoZ. I also met Scar for the first time at my second tournament.

Eggm

Smash Hero
Your going to decrease your lifespan by like 5 years if you decide to live there. The pollution is disgusting I'm never going back.

But yeah money's tight so bye bye 5 years. :( Swift you gotta stay there till you win a middle of ohio tourney vs drephen anyways. xD Then you can graduate to the EC.

Oorah-Kabra

Smash Journeyman
Hush rain(ame)... let those two reminisce in their own bliss. no one cares who you met lol.

OORAH OUT!!

PS. I god comboed eggm. (great matches man)

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
Your going to decrease your lifespan by like 5 years if you decide to live there. The pollution is disgusting I'm never going back.

But yeah money's tight so bye bye 5 years. :( Swift you gotta stay there till you win a middle of ohio tourney vs drephen anyways. xD Then you can graduate to the EC.
3rd times the charm

JFox

Smash Hero
I played incredible melee today! My mindgames hit a new level, while my tech skill was extremely precise for the most part. I am really hyped and feel confident in my abilities so long as I keep playing as good as I did today.

Thanks for throwin the awesome fest, and thanks for coming to those who made it. Can't wait to see everyone saturday

(*Jman*)

Smash Champion
Are you saying you aren't going to?

Also I don't mind you guys teaming as regulars after this. I'm only going to be active again during the summer anyway.

Until then I'm just gonna attend random tournies here and there.

Anyway Vanz tell me if you aren't gonna go. Tbh I think doubles is the only reason I'm gonna go too.

I doubt I'm gonna enter singles anyway.
we have to team be4 u stop playing =)

Cia

das kwl
set a date (put it in the smashfest thread too, and i'll come by)

i'm gonna be in Bayonne soo much during spring break. it's not like i'm going to cancun.. lolz.

Top Bottom