• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Tunes Official Crew Thread - Legit the best crew in the world.

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
I had fun thanks again Ant for letting us play at your place ^_^.

I wish I played moar m2 :(. Vanz and I have the most honorable sheiks that play too fair on one team.

Good matches at Vanz, your sheik was like... ridiculous today >_<....... I had such a hard time vs that *****.

And why does Falcon only does OK vs Jiggs? :(

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
Tec0 let's play soon. I'm going away this coming weekend but we should do something the weekend after! Melee/Sushi timez are missed! *maybe DDR too lol*

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
Tec0 let's play soon. I'm going away this coming weekend but we should do something the weekend after! Melee/Sushi timez are missed! *maybe DDR too lol*
Wait you're leaving this weekend? If so.......

Yaaa we sooooo gotz to playz =D

Definitely some DDR I love that game ^_^

Are you leaving for Katsucon? Cuz if you do.... I call dibs on leftover artwork of yours :laugh: well... I'll buy them or whatever ^_^.

Cuz I still need a bookmark X_X

OMG, tec0's CF is the most ridiculous homosexual CF I have seen in my life.
You never watched a match with your falcon in it yet?

Rain(ame)

Smash Champion
Tec and Spam...xD. Btw, Tec, your sig/avi is amazing. <3 that series...I need to get the third one. Zero no Tsukaima for the win, =p. Also...I can be the judge of the gayness of your C. Falcons, xD. I did the same with and VaNz with your Sheiks, xD.

Grill

Smash Cadet

On Sunday we came to the realization that Jfox lives a double life!:confused:

He's not just an awesome peach player from marlboro NJ, in fact he's UFC middleweight

PATRICK "THE PREDATOR" COTE :chuckle:

Pakman

WWMD
BRoomer

On Sunday we came to the realization that Jfox lives a double life!:confused:

He's not just an awesome peach player from marlboro NJ, in fact he's UFC middleweight

PATRICK "THE PREDATOR" COTE :chuckle:
HILARIOUS.

He wins his matches by throwing turnips and floating around the octagon.

JFox

Smash Hero
i played brawl last night, best thing ever. 4 hours. 4 hours with of brawl. ME. not with brawlers or melee'ers, just two random kids, smash balls on high. dude, best **** ever. I swear I had the nastiest mindgames lol.

DCScribZ

Smash Apprentice
I stay away from SWF and text messaging when I am drunk.
For some reason, I maintain my common sense and conscience when I get drunk, so I have yet to have problems with SWF, texting, or communicating in general. That little voice that tells you that things are bad ideas doesn't go away for me.

i played brawl last night, best thing ever. 4 hours. 4 hours with of brawl. ME. not with brawlers or melee'ers, just two random kids, smash balls on high. dude, best **** ever. I swear I had the nastiest mindgames lol.
I love playing Brawl when I'm drunk, it's much more fun that way.

JFox

Smash Hero
dude, try it high. its totally not the same. I thought to myself "I shouldn't post on smashboards" but instead of not posting, I posted that I shouldn't be posting. I wrote out "i shouldnt post on smashboards" in my post! than i would start saying other things that i was thinking as if posting "i shouldn't post" is as good as not posting at all.

To give you an idea of how high i was, when i was talk, I couldn't finish a sentence. I would try to explain something that was going on in my head, and by the time i got towards the end, i LITERALLY couldn't remember any of the words from the beginning of the sentence. I would laugh or even get angry because I would stop mid sentence and have no idea what i was talking about

noodles

Smash Champion
why not read what you already wrote? depending on how much you wrote you couldve remembered

oh wait, you were high lol

Cia

das kwl
that's not true. but that song really is outrageous stupid. the only reason people like it is because the subject of the song is normally taboo. but the instrumental sucks, and lyrics and vocals certainly suck. that thing should have been nothing more than a youtube hit <_<.

JFox

Smash Hero
no people like it cuz it was funny the first time. after that, people just passed it around like a prostitute and killed it like every other funny thing. but i assure u, it was funny that first time.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
no people like it cuz it was funny the first time. after that, people just passed it around like a prostitute and killed it like every other funny thing. but i assure u, it was funny that first time.
i originally read that as "passed it around like every other thing and killed it like a prostitute" and found nothing wrong with what i had read.

is that bad? LMAO

Cia

das kwl
LOL @ you're location. you should watch the "mortal kombat: defenders of WTF" video. it's by the same guy. these ****s are hilarious.

Top Bottom