• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Tunes Official Crew Thread - Legit the best crew in the world.

Rain(ame)

Smash Champion
The MK one I saw, and also both of the Streetfighter ones. Also...the link I posted...unless you actually watched it, was to the horrid Dark Stalkers one.

Has anybody played Streetfighter 4 yet? I'm gonna enter this Game Stop tourney for the lulz. Heck, I get a bid in Evo if I make it as a finalist. I'll take the risk. (even though I have NO 360, xD.) I want to know how Chun-Li plays. If she plays like she usually does (charge moves) or if she plays like she did in the EX series. If it's the latter, I'm ****** with Chun-Li/Ken/Sakura the whole way through, xD. If it's the former...I won't risk it and just got Ken/Sakura.

Oh, and what's up, Treble? ^_^

Eggm

Smash Hero
X_x

We should meet up at Treble/Bass's place and play melee with the 8 tvs that Bass has in his room alone :laugh::laugh::laugh:.

Man I miss those smashfests, I really wish they played more often.
Find a way to shut down wow and this is a possibility.

JFox

Smash Hero
Would anyone wanna have a Bayonne fest this saturday? I'm lookin to practice for the 7th cuz I'm real rusty, and plus I miss bayonne terribly.

I would do a smashfest at my house, but I don't think anyone would come out of laziness, lol. Bayonne might bring vanz and haley, and oorah, dc, grillz(yes i like to add a z to grill's name), and baby haley are already there. Also crismas could join us which would be cool, her peach is ****.

Pakman

WWMD
BRoomer
Would anyone wanna have a Bayonne fest this saturday? I'm lookin to practice for the 7th cuz I'm real rusty, and plus I miss bayonne terribly.

I would do a smashfest at my house, but I don't think anyone would come out of laziness, lol. Bayonne might bring vanz and haley, and oorah, dc, grillz(yes i like to add a z to grill's name), and baby haley are already there. Also crismas could join us which would be cool, her peach is ****.
I think I'd come to your place if it were early enough. I have a family party later in the day.

Aooiii

Smash Cadet

edit : Grillz and I will be throwing a smashfest this saturday. If you would like to attend, PM me or post in my thread

Thanks

Eggm

Smash Hero
what if.. i said i couldn't make it to alukard's tournament??

:(
Your loss.

We should team again sometime that was fun. Or maybe be consistent teammates since we both don't miss many tournaments and tec0 misses a ton and we both normally are always asking for teammates and in the same crew and all that jazz. Unless you wanna still be "maybe man". If its a money john I can help you out.

Edit : starting after alukards big tourney tho since I'm already teaming with swift 4 that.

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
what if.. i said i couldn't make it to alukard's tournament??

:(
Are you saying you aren't going to?

Also I don't mind you guys teaming as regulars after this. I'm only going to be active again during the summer anyway.

Until then I'm just gonna attend random tournies here and there.

Anyway Vanz tell me if you aren't gonna go. Tbh I think doubles is the only reason I'm gonna go too.

I doubt I'm gonna enter singles anyway.

Cia

das kwl
i'm going..

my last post CLEARLY said "what if"

quit life

:colorful:

Eggm - perma-teammates? let's do it :D

=( at teco never going to tournaments.

Desh

Smash Ace
lol vanz and tec0 were both at me first american tourny...
BUT YOU WERENT EGGM.
YEAH.
YOU.
:'(

tec0 + vanz <33333 =D

JFox

Smash Hero
ive always said eggm and vanz would make a **** team. fox jiggs is the best team in melee. you guys really will be a perfect combo once u get used to each others styles. tim just needs to grab more if hes teaming with a jiggs, and vanz needs to just keep on workin on that puff, and they will have a pretty nasty team

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
*sigh*

Back at the w2z weeklies

Me and vanz were like mind readers to each other he always somehow avoided my moves and I always somehow assisted Vanz.

And every week it would come down to Alukard/Dionis vs me/Vanz

First me/jaden had a run then Brian/dionis had theirs.

Man THOSE were the days.

Btw I like to think me and Vanz's fox/jiggs is good amazing ^_^.

It kinda sucks, I wish I had the motivation like I did back then.

Alukard

Smash Hero
*sigh*

Back at the w2z weeklies

Me and vanz were like mind readers to each other he always somehow avoided my moves and I always somehow assisted Vanz.

And every week it would come down to Alukard/Dionis vs me/Vanz

First me/jaden had a run then Brian/dionis had theirs.

Man THOSE were the days.

Btw I like to think me and Vanz's fox/jiggs is good amazing ^_^.

It kinda sucks, I wish I had the motivation like I did back then.

omg teczero ... i like almost cried right now ... that was some beast *** memories ... and i feel u on the motivation thing ... altho ... my tourney and doing pretty well against some people i been playing is making me want to try again ... but time and responsibilites are always against me ... u know the full story and stuff tho =\

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
omg teczero ... i like almost cried right now ... that was some beast *** memories ... and i feel u on the motivation thing ... altho ... my tourney and doing pretty well against some people i been playing is making me want to try again ... but time and responsibilites are always against me ... u know the full story and stuff tho =\
Dude...

Best Teams rivalry ever?

Like seriously remember? Bum/Wes always got first.

Then soon its like Bum couldn't find a partner who he could have to beat either me/vanz or you/dionis.

Seriously, these are some of the best memories of the game I ever had.

When I STARTED playing.

The best though is hands down, Pound 3 crews :laugh:

Top Bottom