• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Tunes Official Crew Thread - Legit the best crew in the world.

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
Tunes - Does anyone want to play tomorrow?

All day anytime past 11am to around 11pm ish?

Seriously I wanna play >_<.

Call me if you guys wantz to playz ^_^b

Cia

das kwl
good stuff scribz.

on second thought, i wanna go tmr, but i'm a lazy sack and i really don't wanna have to travel back at night.. so i'm gonna have to pass.

Cia

das kwl
yeah, sorry. since i moved coming home at night is such a ***** because the bus i transfer to stops and i'm not walking home 26 blocks.

Heart Break Kid

Smash Lord
DC I know the Canada smasher that came up to the tournament has the first part of the crew battle. He has 4 parts up but I dnt know if he's going to upload the rest. I wanna make a thread for the crew battle but unfortuantly I think 2 or 3 videos are missing. Here is his youtube though http://www.youtube.com/user/ssbmDesh

Cia

das kwl
i heard someone in the thread say that someone else has the rest of the crew battle vids. even though that's really non-specific, at least u know that someone has them :D

Heart Break Kid

Smash Lord
Yea, Reno saved that crew battle for us. Sheik is so good, speaking of her Tec0 we should play tomorrow(or anyone in bayonne for that matter) if your free so I can get practice against her. Im free from like 12-5 if you have nothing planned. And if you have a VCR i could bring a tape and we could record cuz I havent in mad long. My youtube needs to be updated lol

DCScribZ

Smash Apprentice
DC I know the Canada smasher that came up to the tournament has the first part of the crew battle. He has 4 parts up but I dnt know if he's going to upload the rest. I wanna make a thread for the crew battle but unfortuantly I think 2 or 3 videos are missing. Here is his youtube though http://www.youtube.com/user/ssbmDesh
I just messaged him, hopefully he'll email me the first part. I already have the crew battles put together, I just need that first part. Actually JFox, you can email me your footage if you want (dcasey07@yahoo.com) and I'll toss that in there.

Alukard

Smash Hero
WTF was jaden sooo angry about ... i mean **** ... that was brutal and i'm just talking about the first stock ... *continues to watch*

Cia

das kwl
daaamn, I knew Eggm would have a response to Scribz' Eagle bashing.. LOL

is anyone driving to Mass Madness?? if so, plz let me know =]

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
Hey does anyone want to play melee this week? If so what day is convenient for you guys.

Wednesday and Thursdays are a no go though.

I was thinking Tuesday or Monday really :bee: I would love to play.

JFox

Smash Hero
Tec0, I can play tomorrow or tuesday. If we play tomorrow (monday), I can probably get The Egg to come with me and make the trip to bayonne.

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
Ok sounds good.

I would love to play Tim I haven't played him in friendlies in sooo long.

Lets do it tomorrow then. I'll call Grill, DC, and Oorah later and see if they wanna play as well.

Does that sound good Vanz?

So tentatively we will play tomorrow today.

We are playing tomorrow! Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaay =D

EDIT: HBK! You should soo come over! :bee:

By tomorrow I mean Monday.

JFox

Smash Hero
I just spoke to egg, and he said he wants to come. We wont get there til around 6 i think, cuz tim is baby sitting his siblings.

Top Bottom