• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Tunes Official Crew Thread - Legit the best crew in the world.

Eggm

Smash Hero
I'm going to bring my recording stuff. And play on my recording setup with whoever wants to get in my combo vid. xD I need sheik combos bad tec0. Contrary to what you may believe I do work on it occasionally I just need more tier 4 combos.

Edit : And random low tier/mid tier combos. Vaaaaaaaaaaaaaaanz.

Edit : And we better go to the legendary 7-11

Cia

das kwl
daaaamn, I'm not going to be able to play anyone. I don't want to stay too late because there's a bus that I need and it's stops running after like 9 <_<

eggm - I'll use some Link, Puff and Pikachu against you. :D

oh, and somebody wants some vids of my Zelda, so I'll get some of those too.

DCScribZ

Smash Apprentice
It's not custom. It's ugly.

No one butchers my name like Haley. You'd think he would know it by now. >.>

Actually, he spelled 'Captain' wrong too.

We're just picking you apart.

Alukard

Smash Hero
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=216060

Some of the vids from last night.

I can only put up 10 at a time so... yea....

I put most of my vids up.

Once this batch is done I'm going to upload a lot of Vanz vs Eggm ones.

Eggm - Can you stop SDing?

EDIT: Vanz is gay
HOLY F*CKING **** that was beast jaden ... 1:08 was like ****ing ... sh*t *uck fuc* f*ck fu*k

i still <3 u dc ... but u gotta admit that was pretty lol

DCScribZ

Smash Apprentice
HOLY F*CKING **** that was beast jaden ... 1:08 was like ****ing ... sh*t *uck fuc* f*ck fu*k

i still <3 u dc ... but u gotta admit that was pretty lol
Oh, I know, I was the one who commented the youtube video with the timestamp. My jaw was on the floor when he did that.

JFox

Smash Hero
idk if anyone wants to come, so i might not have anyone over. if people from bayonne wanna come down, im always down. lemme know what u guys wanna do

Cia

das kwl
ooooh, LMFAO YEAH!!

I watched that **** like 30 times when I first did it. :laugh:

I can't wait till I get my laptop back so I can find my other Zelda combo.

Oorah-Kabra

Smash Journeyman
I can't leave bayonne sorry Jfox. weather is bad, plus my car will be in the shop for the day. Effing Honda Recall.

Update: I might get my car back today. The roads are pretty clear and things arent that ugly anymore. If i get it back today and enough people want to go up I'll go.

Oorah-Kabra

Smash Journeyman
OORAH-KABRA DEMANDS A RED CARPET BE ROLLED OUT WHEN I ARRIVE IF I GO! OORAH-KABRA DEMANDS A BACKDROP OF A FLAMING VILLAGE AND INNOCENT BURNING BEHIND ME FOR WHEN I EXIT MY VEHICLE!

Kidding... sure ill let you know if its a go.

Eggm

Smash Hero
Seriously vanz is too good, probably best in the crew atm Hes going to be like the main feature in our Tunes combo vid when its made lol.

JFox

Smash Hero
Speaking of that, does everyone have enough footage to make this video yet? I think I probably have enough to make me look semi-decent. A lot of my footage is already edited too.

Oorah-Kabra

Smash Journeyman
I have near nothing... I don't get to record often (partly due to some guys hogging the tv for falcon dittos... and dk vs pikacrap) I really want to record with vanz... he gets multi stomped the most lol.

DCScribZ

Smash Apprentice
Speaking of Oorah-Kabra combos, youtube just sent me an email with a copyright claim and muted the video (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HunobG62a_E). Apparently, even though I gave credit for Vermilion at the end of the song, it's still in violation of some mundane youtube garbage.

So, since Vermilion was in the video, the whole video got muted, and their "solution" is to audio swap the music in the video with their own protected content... even though it's impossible to just swap the Vermilion portion since they muted the whole video. -_-

I guess the lesson here is that using widely known music is a bad idea? Ugh.

DCScribZ

Smash Apprentice
Any music licensed by Warner Bros. isn't allowed on youtube.
Yeah that is pretty gay. Chibo uses blip.tv. That might be a better option.
How miserable. You would think that these people have better things to do then to search youtube videos with less than 2,000 hits for a song that isn't even in the first four minutes of the video. It boggles my mind that they even found it, to be honest.

Blip.tv sounds good to me though, thanks for the suggestion.

Eggm

Smash Hero
I'm sure me and jfox can get you tec0. If jfox says no I will cause your the man.

I got woken up again by a smasher calling me mad late. I run on little kids schedule since I live with a bunch of them. By 11 i'm almost always asleep and i'm very forgetful and never turn off my phones ring so please no calls after 11 thanks :). Text me and you'll get a text way before you wake the next morning probably lol. Night.

Top Bottom