• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Tunes Official Crew Thread - Legit the best crew in the world.

DCScribZ

Smash Apprentice
Does anyone want to play tomorrow afternoon?

For early practice since it sounds like we aren't going to be playing at the end of our trip.
Call me tomorrow whenever and I'll come over to play/record.

I'm in agreement with Jonny's idea. It's not like 5 people prefer to spend $20 on a room as opposed to free housing - I wouldn't mind forking over $10 or so to help cover the cost of the room, even if I'm not sleeping in it. I'm not too sure how everyone else will feel about this though.

Also, I am so excited for this. And I definitely don't mind driving late at night, I'm very much used to driving long-distances around the midnight time frame.

JFox

Smash Hero
I'm just gonna spend the $20 for a room that night. I don't need anyone to split it. I'm all for helping people save there money, and i can afford to do this.

Cia

das kwl
Does anyone want to play tomorrow afternoon?

For early practice since it sounds like we aren't going to be playing at the end of our trip.
i do. and when i get there, i'm uploading those vids myself. i don't care if i only play one friendly, you suck when it comes to uploading vids. Still <3 you though. what time are we getting there??

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
out of curiosity is the car leaving from my house sat morning full or does it have room 4 me to ride to the venue with y'all.

trademark usually drives me to tourneys but if y'all have room i would spare him cuz he drives me everywhere and is a nice guy

Cia

das kwl
umm..that depends, if they bring DC's car, then no (i think they are bringing his tho) if they bring someone else's car, then maybe =/

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
i do. and when i get there, i'm uploading those vids myself. i don't care if i only play one friendly, you suck when it comes to uploading vids. Still <3 you though. what time are we getting there??
lol ok sure :laugh:

To everyone who wants to come over my house tomorrow today:

I'll wake up at around 1-2 pm. If you would like to come earlier just call me like 30 mins before coming over so I don't look like a bum.

So basically anytime is fine..... after like 10am.

Grill

Smash Cadet
The tunes are the freaking best mother****ers on this planet I had a great time this weekend.

Jfox got to see first hand how amazing of a homo sapien I really am, I wish eggm did as well:(

I<3 Winter sun

DCScribZ

Smash Apprentice
At least VLS made up for it in attendance. The turnout for Bullhead awful, on top of everything else.

CT needs to learn how to run venues though. They should show up at a No Johns or an SPOC and start taking notes.

Alukard

Smash Hero
mayb me and scar just changed the way tournies were held ... cuz we are amazing ... and love everyone equally =]

DCScribZ

Smash Apprentice
People should quit there *****ing. I had a sick weekend, everyone is so negative.
Of course I had fun - I always will have fun when tri-state shows up.

Do you know who recorded the first match crews finals? I have the rest. I could throw it together real quick, since there's no cutting involved. I would ask for your crowd footage, but if we can't get a hold of the first match, I won't even bother.

Alukard

Smash Hero
Of course I had fun - I always will have fun when tri-state shows up.

Do you know who recorded the first match crews finals? I have the rest. I could throw it together real quick, since there's no cutting involved. I would ask for your crowd footage, but if we can't get a hold of the first match, I won't even bother.
i want the crowd footage just because its hilarious to see tristate smack talk to me i dont even care to see the matches lmfao ... seriously watching/listening to the smack talk is amazing whenever i'm bored lol

btw ... holy **** to that match u posted lol

DCScribZ

Smash Apprentice
Oh, if I get the first match, I'm DEFINITELY putting the crowd footage in - but on the footage I have, I already have crowd sounds. It was surprisingly less talkative then the usual.

JFox

Smash Hero
That guy desh aka fyasko from canada has the first match.

The reason it was so quiet was because TSA NY was losing. Had they been ******, you woulda heard a ton of trash talk.

Heart Break Kid

Smash Lord
Lol Jfox speaks the truth, You shoud've seen us against the New England Crew. Scar ****** right from the start just lowered alot of our hopes of winning. Too bad Reno is just as amazing

Alukard

Smash Hero
tell how i play extremely well against him first game and i mean extremely ... and then he wins two close *** games after that ....... thats freaking ridiculous lol

JFox

Smash Hero
Scar is the most determined player when he gets into tourney sets. His determination is unmatched.

This is why i want to play him in tourney so bad...

JFox

Smash Hero
Oh, I played with the Egg tonight, and we recorded. I definitely played like a man on fire, I can't wait to watch those vids. I think I leveled up over at bullhead.

Egg plz upload.

Cia

das kwl
oh man!! i thought i would hate smash today. but i really wanted to play.. lolz. bullhead was too fun and i think i may have gotten better too.

JFox

Smash Hero
vanz, this may sound like a corny and sleezy way to play, but I think it would be best not to give the fifteen year old little sponge (jman) practice against the character you plan to develop in order to beat him.

In other words, don't teach jman how to beat jiggs. Practice vs tec0, study vids, and **** him in tourney. this whole "teach me how to beat jiggs so i can beat mango at genesis" crap is ridiculous, that tournament is 6 months from now. You should definitely milk the weakness as long as possible cuz fox is wayy to broken when they know how to beat u.

Cia

das kwl
do it!! the boards need more pokemon.

hungrybox has snorlax and i forgot who, but someone else has a chansey. but mine are better :chuckle:

Top Bottom