• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Tunes Official Crew Thread - Legit the best crew in the world.

Grill

Smash Cadet
146w 30th street, I live in the basement now so I don't have a bell so call when ur here 201-204-6056.

I believe theres a trip to Ihop in fridays forecast.

JFox

Smash Hero
So like since no one else in NJ practices except you guys is it cool if I stop by to play Friday as well? I dnt think I suck too much now.
Good, cuz last time we played at spoc, you really sucked big time. :laugh:

Grillz how many people do you think your place can hold? I was wondering if I could bring a friend.

JFox

Smash Hero
Grillz, whats your address?

I'm bringing Mikeman with me btw. HBK, I'm excited your coming too, we need maddddd friendlies.

Oorah, we have to practice teams if we wanna team for bullhead in conneticut.

Oorah-Kabra

Smash Journeyman
connecticut? when are we going to connecticut? details son. I do want to do teams with you though, best fuggin partner ever.

btw, im not sure if im going to the no johns this weekend...

JFox

Smash Hero
I just died a little inside.
DC, if you wanted to team with oorah for conn, I would understand. I don't mean to steal your partner, I just thought it'd be cool to switch things up a bit. Its not a circuit event, so it wouldn't count for anything long-term. But its up to you.

Oorah, I thought all of the tunes were gonna make the trip to conneticut. This tourney may break 100 people, and its a 2 day melee only tourney (Jan. 3-4). Its prob about a 2 or 2 1/2 hour drive from bayonne. It would be a shame if you didn't come.

Oorah-Kabra

Smash Journeyman
you this sounds effing amazing... we need to start planning this then. we can talk about it tomorrow then. looking forward to seeing everyone.

Oorah-Kabra

Smash Journeyman
word, may i jump in on this? unless tim is driving up as well... k hold on.

How many Tunes are going to CT? and how many are driving? It should only take about 2 cars to get all the tunes...

JFox

Smash Hero
Vanz, I planned on you comin in my car all along.

So far my car is me, Eggm, Tec0, and Vanz. I a have spot for one more, but i was thinking I might bring stric9. I think we should bring another car so we can get more tunes to come. Oorah, maybe you could drive with grillz, tec9, and DC?

DCScribZ

Smash Apprentice
I don't mind driving to CT. The 'stang is a little tight for 4 + luggage and I wouldn't be able to take any other cars since my parents would be working. It couldn't hurt to try.

JFox

Smash Hero
Important Post!!!!!

Ok, so I'm driving to bullhead this weekend. I have off friday, saturday, sunday.

We need to get organized. I wanna know if everyone can leave friday, and whats the earliest you can leave. (Eggm I need to know if u have work friday.) My plan is to drive there friday, we have housing, and than already be close to the venue for that morning's tournament.

If you're comin with me, the rules are that we all split everything that is part of travel expenses. I will be keeping track of gas and toll money, and than we split it at the end of the trip. It don't think it will be very expensive considering how cheap gas is these days, but make sure u bring extra money.

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
So.....

Who is going in whose car?

I'm not sure who I am going to get a ride from now, I was originally going with Jfox but since Dan lives so close to me......

JFox

Smash Hero
JFox, tec0, vanz, eggm +1 more.

tec0, I'm coming to bayonne to pick up u and vanz friday. DC is driving oorah, grillz (if he gets off work) and tec9 (if he can make it)

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
I doubt either Grillz or my brother is gonna make it.

Unless grill took off for Saturday already it probably won't happen since he works saturdays for the most part.

My brother has no money so he probably won't go. I also don't know if my mother will allow him to go.

JFox - When are we leaving or planning to leave btw?

EDIT: Jfox are those 2 guys from Neptune going? Cuz in the thread they said they might go and that they would probably go with you guys.

Grill

Smash Cadet
I'm not missing this one I'm going.

I have gas and toll money so if DC brings the metal I'm down!!!!!!!!

If tec9 cant go I also need a team partner

Cia

das kwl
good **** GRILL!!.

kk, so DC's car is DC, Oorah and Grill so Far.

Jfox + DC - I saw that stryc9 + Chain ace wanted to go. DC's car can comfortably seat 4 meaning they would have an extra spot. If I were to go with Scribz, Oorah, and Grill. And your car was You, Eggm, Teco, Stryc9 + Chain-ace, everyone would be happy and we could maximize the split on gas. Thoughts??

Oorah-Kabra

Smash Journeyman
that sounds fine... but what the heck are me dan and grill whoever extra people gonna do about housing? are we going to need to split a motel or some crap? need to know for money purposes, cause if we do thats TWO nights... gonna hurt a little...

Top Bottom