• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Tunes Official Crew Thread - Legit the best crew in the world.

Cia

das kwl
HAHAHAHAHAHA

yea, and remind me to kill grandma oorah next time I see him. I was too tired to say anything then, but I caught a glimpse of the speedometer and it said we were going 106 mph!!!! I'm gonna **** you.

Rain(ame)

Smash Champion
106? PSSSSSH!!! Niwatori does 90 on the regular to and from Philly. He did 120 with Reik in the car, xD. Scared the mess out of Reik....AFTER we slowed down. Reik didn't realize he was going 120. Niwatori is one of those drivers...at least on the highway, that can speed and you won't realize it. I hate driving on back roads with him though. I know he grew up on them...but I hate back roads....SO much.

DCScribZ

Smash Apprentice
Did you see why we were going 106?

We were cruising next to a hot chica, who was also breaking the sound barrier with us. And she was playful and into it. Either way, if she got off at 14A with us, we were stopping and getting her number, and thus would have been the legend. Instead she got off at 14, which means she could live anywhere.

Old Wrath: We drive fast, we pick up chicks.

Oorah-Kabra

Smash Journeyman
LISTEN LOL THERE WAS A HOT CHICK GOING WITH US SO I DID MY THING AIGHT!?! Besides, it went down to 90 the rest of the way.

Edit: Old Wrath - We don't F*CK around. We don't look back.

DCScribZ

Smash Apprentice
There should be no complaining; we got from Philly to Bayonne in an hour.

Edit: Old Wrath - We don't bluff. And I forgot the fourth one. -_-

JFox

Smash Hero
I'm done with school!!!! This means I want to play smash til I drop!!!!

I plan on visiting bayonne a lot over break, it should be fun. We can eat stuff, and play smash, and hit on chicks, and record matches, and eat some more...oh i cant wait. Is anyone besides me over 21? We should hit up a bar.

When is everyone done with school? I'm lookin to play smash asap. Hit me up on my cell if u wanna play tomorrow.

DCScribZ

Smash Apprentice
I just pictured Jfox hopped up on cocaine, saying that entire post in 6 seconds.

Jonny is over 21. I'm only 20, until April - very unfortunate.

And yeah, I just finished my last final today and I am dying for Melee. This winter break will be epic.

JFox

Smash Hero
im gonna go play smash with eggm today cuz i cant play all day. would anyone wanna play this friday? We could make a whole night out of it, and by than i think everyone is done with school.

Cia

das kwl
!!

Jfox - you have a girlfriend!! [/Shame] and I'm an infant so no bar for meee.

teco - I can't wait to watch every single one of those matches that were recorded. there was sooooo much ****. we may have gotten enough footage for a team combo vid in that one day :chuckle:

P.S. my resting is back!! there will be sooooo much fox/ jiggz people will hate us. we'll be legendary.

Eggm

Smash Hero
Yah I wasn't feeling well yesterday I just slept all day lol. Just hoping to be well enough to **** at alukards saturday.

Rain(ame)

Smash Champion
Lol, is there a bus that goes to Bayonne? I'd definitely be down for that. Well, the smash part...the eating, and some of the drinking, ROFL. I'm staying away from the women for a while...they piss me off, and I need a break, xD. Overall fun though: I could be down....at least once, ROFL.

DCScribZ

Smash Apprentice
!!

Jfox - you have a girlfriend!! [/Shame] and I'm an infant so no bar for meee.

teco - I can't wait to watch every single one of those matches that were recorded. there was sooooo much ****. we may have gotten enough footage for a team combo vid in that one day :chuckle:

P.S. my resting is back!! there will be sooooo much fox/ jiggz people will hate us. we'll be legendary.
Give it a rest already...

::giggle::

DCScribZ

Smash Apprentice
I know. I just finished all my finals and stuff two days ago, so I'll get cracking asap.

Also, I wish it was the 27th, this weekend is going to be pretty tight - I'm not sure I'll make it. I can't speak for Oorah, but I think he was aiming for one the 27th as well.

That said, I'll try my best to get there.

Alukard

Smash Hero
I know. I just finished all my finals and stuff two days ago, so I'll get cracking asap.

Also, I wish it was the 27th, this weekend is going to be pretty tight - I'm not sure I'll make it. I can't speak for Oorah, but I think he was aiming for one the 27th as well.

That said, I'll try my best to get there.
i'm hosting one this weekend and next weekend =]

so i can cater to everyone ... i just hope that doesn't create a big enough split lol ... and make it too hard to run an event lol

Oorah-Kabra

Smash Journeyman
Guys, friday everyone is going to dan's house. Be there no earlier than 3. I know things got changed around.

He lives on 18th between broadway and ave e.

If you plan on coming give a heads up. So far I have haley, me, jayden, and jfox.

Jfox if you decide to come earlier give me a call and you can come to my place on the mean time. Same goes for you Jayden. 201-779-8739

Alu - I'll probably go the 27th

JFox

Smash Hero
Dan, how many people could u have? I was thinkin we should try and get grillz or crismas to come. Or how about Mog, doesn't he come to bayonne often?

Cia

das kwl
friday as in tomorrow?? if so, I had no idea, and I'll try to make it, but I was planning to go to canada this weekend w/ G$

hmmm. decisions. I'll let you guys know asap.

JFox

Smash Hero
I don't think I'm gonna make it guys, its really nasty out and I just don't feel like going through all that trouble in this weather.

If the weather lets up I may reconsider, but right now things look pretty bad.

Oorah-Kabra

Smash Journeyman
Update - Jfox is manning the weather and coming anyway lol. Grill I want you in on this tonight. The weather is letting up so people should come!

JFox

Smash Hero
I have an awesome time.

DC and I got a ton of footage that I can use for my section of the Tunes crew combo video. I had fun teamin with Oorah, as always. Tec9's fox and falco were fun, hes too good. Grillz is has the coolest sheik I've ever watched. Tec0 is lucky to have Dan as a friend, or he would still be at school. DC's mom's meatball subs are delicious. Jaden loves brawl.

I love meleefests in bayonne guys.

Eggm

Smash Hero
I have an awesome time.

DC and I got a ton of footage that I can use for my section of the Tunes crew combo video. I had fun teamin with Oorah, as always. Tec9's fox and falco were fun, hes too good. Grillz is has the coolest sheik I've ever watched. Tec0 is lucky to have Dan as a friend, or he would still be at school. DC's mom's meatball subs are delicious. Jaden loves brawl.

I love meleefests in bayonne guys.
I'm so mad I miss the Tunes fests in bayonne. :( You guys always have em on friday. >< One of these times I'll come late at like 10 after work stay over somewhere and go with you guys to a tourney. But i'm glad my crew is training.

Jfox glad you also think grills is a major beast. His sheik is so raw. That's the only word i can use to describe it. Raw. Raw originality raw skill raw power. Hes going to be too good if he keeps practicing. He should also be a Tune btw. ^-^

Top Bottom