• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Tunes Official Crew Thread - Legit the best crew in the world.

Cheezit

Smash Ace
Vanz I was amazing at trauma center so i thought this was to be a breeze but the heart rate just dropped to fast and i was unable to stabilize with that magic fluid of life. :(

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Tec0 Go on aim fast !!!
****, I hope he got on!!!

I bought a Wiikey then found out it supposively doesn't work for Brawl so got a D2CKey and didn't know how to install it so i just bought a Japanese Wii instead. Someone in Ny would install the later but it was $280 to do it so I just put in $20 more bucks for the J-Wii.

Eggm

Smash Hero
Wiikey does indeed work with brawl, i'm not sure about d2ckey tho. Also I woulda installed your wiikey for free. LOL. theres also a lot cheaper install services in NY for like 50$ or whatever I saw on craigslist. But yah. lol

Double post!!!

*Bump*

Here's the post, Eggm:

Greeting in all Tunes. I know I've still got much to learn, but I want to join the tunes. >_> I've met....most of you. ^_^ As you know I main Peach, and my secondaries are Roy, IC's and I'm learning Shiek right now. I also play a lil' Y. Link.

Ame- "So that's it? What a guy...this is gonna be tough."
Also, what do our other members feel about this post?

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
he doesnt play Falco he shouldnt be let in.

J/K

was wondering if you guys are going to DMBrandons little thing I was looking for a teammate

JFox

Smash Hero
We need to play something together (melee, brawl, mario party, ddr feat. the spice girls, i dont care what) I miss hangin with Mr. Cooper...I mean my crew mates. Sunday anyone???

Cheezit

Smash Ace
i most likely will be down for sunday No school monday!!!

as long as we get that pizza that i have never had cause i hear soooo much lol

Alukard

Smash Hero
omg ... wtf ... i dind't taste the pizza i was promised eggm ... -_-

and lmfao @ magus' sig ... marth using "the force" marht is a jedi lol

Cia

das kwl
zelda > sheik

god there are sooo many characters I want to main, especially ivysaur.. (**** that chu dat stealing all of my mains <_<)

JFox

Smash Hero
I used to main Fox and Young Link was my low tier main. I think in brawl, Toon Link willbe my main, and Fox will be my low tier. :laugh:

Eggm change your sig. I hate it.

Cia

das kwl
brawl peach is so garbage.. all of her aerials have two hits.. and the second hit cancels the knockback of the first!! <_<

unless there's a good way to stop that second hit or combo her aerials, she she got nerf'd sooo hard

JFox

Smash Hero
Metaknight is pretty nasty. His Up B is the new reverse dolphin slash. And he racks up damage like a silly crack wh*re who is selling her body for drugs.

Ruba dub dub, thanks for the grub. Yay God!

Eggm

Smash Hero
I"m going to work shortly, afterwards, i'll see if everyone wants to play lol. My sig or my avatar jay? Also, your whack vanz, peach is mad nasty, I like her a lot and pikachu, and kinda metaknight.

Rain(ame)

Smash Champion
Cheezit, we never played each other. Peach Ditto!! >_> Iunno, we'll get together sometime, Maybe sunday? Um, that is if I can come down sunday, lol. I'll have to contact Eggm through VaNz or Tec. Maybe Reik if I can get a hold of him.

Top Bottom