• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Tunes Bi-Weeklies: LAZERS PEW PEW -SATURDAY JULY 12TH MELEE!

Should i turn this into a Biweekly?

• Yes

Votes: 23 74.2%
  • No

Votes: 2 6.5%
  • I don't care

Votes: 6 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

GOTM

Smash Champion
tec every time you post i think its m2k cuz of your new avatar, lol.

good stuff to the people that went, especially to pacman, luigi's the ****

wish i could have gone =/

Cheezit

Smash Ace
well i left the paper in my book thats in school but im almost positive its
1st eggm
2nd Ryoko
3rd Pakman
4 cactuar
5 Magus
5 Scar
7 Tec0
7 Inui
9 Jfox
9 Cheezit
9 Rashad
9 Atomsk
13 Mel
13 Random Smasher
13 Kyle

Eggm

Smash Hero
well i left the paper in my book thats in school but im almost positive its
1st eggm
2nd Ryoko
3rd Pakman
4 cactuar
5 Magus
5 Scar
7 Tec0
7 Inui
9 Jfox
9 Cheezit
9 Roshan
9 Jfox
13 Mel
13 Random Smasher
13 Kyle
Jfox is so good he placed twice.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
...so like once? I have yet to meet you and I go to basically everything.
You really have been going to everything too. I know you were at some Smashacre I was at but I didn't see you "too many people" and I think you were at a TSA NJ meeting once but I left right after the PA people came :( Someday soon we'll play....hopefully.

Bass.

Smash Journeyman
eggm 1st? LOL
tec0 7th? LOL
cactuar 4th? LOL

Wow i'm so mad I couldn't make this tournament...missed out on free money.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
you definitely need another one b4 brawl! i havnt been able to make it to any of em yet and i could sure use some more tourneys for the nj rankings. and i wanna end melee out with a bang and go to as many tourneys as possible. what about jan 26th? thatl leave jan 12th for smashpocalypse 3 and leetzorz in NY, 19th for CoT2, 26th for urs, then feb 2nd for pound. now what would be an awesome month to end melee

JFox

Smash Hero
Everyone has to stop talking about brawl. Its still 2+ months away, and people are acting like its in 2 weeks. Everyone acting like its about to come out just gets my hopes up and makes it feel like I'm waiting even longer...

Eggm

Smash Hero
On top of that its going to take about a year to find all the advanced techniques and have serious tournaments for it.

Ken34

Smash Journeyman
Scar's is tomarrow and sunday is what we call playoffs + Giants game so i totally can not.
we can watch football and play smash, remember when u put the packers game on for me at the last bi-weekly, i must thank you for that, that was great.:)

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
The 26th date sounds awesome. Clash of The Titans is the 19 Sadaharu. I think that'll keep people satisfied in NJ for next week but what about the week after.

Plus we're playing a set, best of 5 Cheezit next time I see ya. I demand it!! :D

Inui

Banned via Warnings
The 26th date sounds awesome. Clash of The Titans is the 19 Sadaharu. I think that'll keep people satisfied in NJ for next week but what about the week after.

Plus we're playing a set, best of 5 Cheezit next time I see ya. I demand it!! :D
Gah. That's actually pretty bad for NY players and the northern NJ players. I will most likely be unable to attend that one unless I get lucky and my friend Steffan comes to town and he and Sammantha drive me there.

Huh? That's out of nowhere. D: Money match or something?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom