• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Tunes Bi-Weeklies: LAZERS PEW PEW -SATURDAY JULY 12TH MELEE!

Should i turn this into a Biweekly?

• Yes

Votes: 23 74.2%
  • No

Votes: 2 6.5%
  • I don't care

Votes: 6 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Scar

#HarveyDent
Cheezit I'm going to take my computer so if you don't have tia, I'll have it. Everything else, including the store manager, is subpar.

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
Tec0, take the train to "Matawan/Aberdeen train station" and I'll pick you up from there. The tourney starts at 12 so plan to arrive at the station between 10:30 and 11.
Thanks Jfox will do :)

Magus - I probably won't enter anything so me and you should find a TV and just play friendlies ;)

BrimeZ

Smash Journeyman
NNID
TheBrimeZ
3DS FC
5284-1495-9667
I'm hoping I can show up for this. I probably can't though

Eggm

Smash Hero
Thanks Jfox will do :)

Magus - I probably won't enter anything so me and you should find a TV and just play friendlies ;)
Nonsense, you and treble have to team, and then split the winnings with me and reik 1st/2nd place tunes dominance please. Sorry blue laser. :) Then with the winnings enter singles so i can beat you and reign supreme as # 2 in NJ under m2k. :)

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
Nonsense, you and treble have to team, and then split the winnings with me and reik 1st/2nd place tunes dominance please. Sorry blue laser. :) Then with the winnings enter singles so i can beat you and reign supreme as # 2 in NJ under m2k. :)
Sorry Eggm, but you play Marth now. Thus, your placement has no reflection on your skill level.

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
O_O treble is going to be at this O_O.

LOL I would love to team with anyone (Unless Vanz is there =D) but I don't have MONEY T_T.

I'm going to this to mainly hang out ;)

LOL friendies with Treble and Magus for an entire day doesn't sound too bad LOL.

LOL ok I know your better than me anyway :(.

Your leagues beyond me in my opinion lol thats why its fun to play you :)

BUT you will get the poke of death as my sig suggests :laugh:

Cheezit

Smash Ace
Ok im going to need smash copys a couple cubes and 1 tv cause most of my regulars who bring things i doubt will be coming, So Yah i need help this time.

NJzFinest

Smash Hero
Hmm, I just took notice of this tournament.
Since I'm back in NJ for vacation and I haven't been to a NJ tournament in years, I think I'm going to attend this.

It would be good to see some old and new smashers from my home state.

Cheezit

Smash Ace
so if it gets to nasty I'm going to call it. I will keep everyone up to date so be sure to the check the forums.

JFox

Smash Hero
If you call it, I will be SOOOO pissed. I am pretty pumped about this tourney condidering besides VLS, I haven't been to a tourney since the summer.

And if you do call it, smashfest at JFox's house! lol

FireWater

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
1478-5556-9486
Good to those at the tournament, I hope to be at the next one?

Cheezit

Smash Ace
Lol i heard, well im tired i'll put full results up tomarrow but top 4 were
1st eggm (split)
2nd Ryoko (split0
3rd Pakman
4th Cactuar

FireWater

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
1478-5556-9486
Hey congradulations to everyone one who placed well. I can't wait for the next one, I really want to go.

Ken34

Smash Journeyman
Hey congradulations to everyone one who placed well. I can't wait for the next one, I really want to go.
yea, that was fun. when is the next one going to be? i need a date as early as you can get it cheezit, so my friend can call out of work, lol.

good talking with inui and eggm etc.

thanks for ****** me with your fox teczero. i dont know the name of the doctor mario/falco player, but good matches with my pikachu, i had fun.

but yea, me, rashad(shoryuswordsman) and mel(TRU) trying to get our game up, so we will be trying to get up wit either inui or eggm, we gotta set that up, early.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
My mom wouldn't let me go anywhere in that weather and I didn't put up much of an argue "slippery roads" so I couldn't make it. Next time I'll make my best attempt to come.

Interesting results. Extremely interesting on how the top 4 placed the way they did.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
I lost to Eggm and Ryoko. :( I must fail at Smash.

I beat Pacman in pools and then he gets third. Ugh. Luigi is too good. XD

Uh, Ken34 + others need to play me if they're close by. IM me at Sesshomaru010101 please.

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
Lol i heard, well im tired i'll put full results up tomarrow but top 4 were
1st eggm (split)
2nd Ryoko (split0
3rd Pakman
4th Cactuar
so who won?
are you dumb LOL

wtf your spam is ridiculous dionis

Also Ken34 I'm assuming I played you and your friends like all day lol I had fun lol i was a bit disappointed in my performance today so i kinda squandered and did broken stuff.

Lol you guys should get better I hope i showed you guys some tricks and even though I played you guys with fox so much i actually don't use him nearly that much LOL.

Magus - :( LOL nah jk man I had fun in our match it was really intense after you ***** me 1st game then I gayed you our second game. If I looked really upset about my loss I'm really sorry I was disappointed I lost so badly it doesn't have anything to do with you at all. Regardless the outcome I had a lot of fun and I learned the match up a bit more thanks to you.

And lol at you telling me that you won partially by luck >_> I think you played great although I think I didn't play that great and missed a few stuff I think the only thing that would have happened was I might have taken one or two more stocks off of you. You played great man and I was happy to have to fight you in tourney (Finally a real match LOL). I am looking forward to playing you again in tourney/Friendly.

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
Yea we should play lol well the next time i drop by in neptune Ill probably stay at Tim's so maybe we can all get together and play or something *shrugs*.

We will figure sumthin out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom