• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Tunes Bi-Weeklies: LAZERS PEW PEW -SATURDAY JULY 12TH MELEE!

Should i turn this into a Biweekly?

• Yes

Votes: 23 74.2%
  • No

Votes: 2 6.5%
  • I don't care

Votes: 6 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
Spammer's just afraid to go because I'm going to steal his money in our Falcon Ditto MM.
LOL are you STILL pissed about the jiggs video? :laugh::laugh:

@Inui - NO but I have a final on Monday and one on Tuesday. I HAVE TO STUDY A LOT! Must have 100% chance to get an A on both!

Bass.

Smash Journeyman
Unfortunately, NJ's finest Falco won't be attending. However, I will be in Falls Church VA. If anyone in the VA area would like to challenge the best Falco in the US. Please PM me. I only accept money matches $10 and up. Have a nice day.

JFox

Smash Hero
Are we still smashin after the tourney sunday night? If we can't do it in neptune we could all come to my house.

(Although we won't have the superman DI or lvl 9 power shielding)

Ken34

Smash Journeyman
PHYSICS(ARGH!!!!!!!!!) :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:
ouch! i took that class last semester, i know for a fact i failed it, but the teacher was nice enough to pass me....man i hated that class, good luck on that.

I got a CCNA 4(cisco routers) finals on monday, shouldnt be too hard, so im still tryin to come to this thing.

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
Maybe for stupid Marth who ignores physics and combos everyone with "LOL FAIR FAIR FAIR!!1oneone1!!" but not for everyone else
LOL Its completely normal for a person to be able to swing a sword through a tree and not having the tree split in two :laugh:

Apparently falcos have trouble with easy subjects :p

LMAO jk <3

EDIT: Marth's combos are awesome fair fair fair fair fair fair fsmash > laser laser laser laser laser or dair shine dair shine dair shine bair or sumthin

JFox

Smash Hero
I can't understand for the life of me how you enjoy playing falco, considering he pretty much has set combos that are rinse and repeat on pretty much every character.

Fox on the other hand takes supreme control, knowledge, and speed to handle properly. Shine combos my look nice, but those aren't the real winners. Combo'ing marth around like m2k used to do with Fox back in the day, thats a pretty tough task.

Eggm

Smash Hero
Any free copies of brawl this time? :) Also, falcos absurdly fun to play. :) His combos are not set. *See* Reik.

I've yet to go to a tournament with him that some one didn't scream out loud in manly awesomeness to one of his combos.

Pakman

WWMD
BRoomer
Any free copies of brawl this time? :) Also, falcos absurdly fun to play. :) His combos are not set. *See* Reik.

I've yet to go to a tournament with him that some one didn't scream out loud in manly awesomeness to one of his combos.
Falco isn't fun when you have terrible tech skill and none of your cool combos ever link. I.E. my falco sucks and I get no enjoyment out of playing him. At some point in my smashing I should have said, "Let me pick up fox, mart, sheik, or falco." but it always comes back to me being a Luigi/low tier player. But I have more fun playing Luigi, young link, and DK then any other goofy character.

In Conclusion, No Johns, Pakman.

Scar

#HarveyDent
CF for life. Anyone who plays me @ Cheezits, know that I will never counterpick your character.

Except for if you play anyone in Smash not Fox, Falco, or Sheik.

FireWater

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
1478-5556-9486
Tournament sounds like a lot of fun, I didn't realize it was so close to my house.

I'm looking forward to being at one soon.

Cheezit

Smash Ace
Ok its looks like it will be 2 free copys of brawl again randomly drawn. So thats good and im going to try and make sure everything is run my way this time.

JFox

Smash Hero
Tec0, take the train to "Matawan/Aberdeen train station" and I'll pick you up from there. The tourney starts at 12 so plan to arrive at the station between 10:30 and 11.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom