• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Tunes Bi-Weeklies: LAZERS PEW PEW -SATURDAY JULY 12TH MELEE!

Should i turn this into a Biweekly?

• Yes

Votes: 23 74.2%
  • No

Votes: 2 6.5%
  • I don't care

Votes: 6 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
I have never seen someone address Inui as Sadaharu.

That mindgamed me >_<.

And Keitaro ill marth ditto mm you ;).
Aww hell no, lol!! Since when did you start money matching!? Hey, next time we marth ditto friendly sandbag some and maybe it'll trick me. Really, even though I'm telling you to do it it'll still work.

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
lol I haven't started mm at all lol. I dunno I just said that because you just happened to offer the mm to Inui >_<.

LOL at spamererererer with misspelled articles :chuckle:

And Keitaro just friendly me then ;) maybe if I feel like playing actual SSBM I won't go jigglypuff and rest rolls LOL.

Netsurfer733

Smash Cadet
Hey sry this site is loading uber-slow for me...can u guys just tell me what is going on next in NJ for this stuff? (and what prizes maybe? :) )

Cheezit

Smash Ace
There will be an Event on the 30th Im planing to run both brawl and melee singles, and most likely Brawl doubles. Im going to need tv's and wii's and brawl maybe a cube or 2.

Let make this thing big!

Cheezit

Smash Ace
Ok i'll probably do melee singles last. I will start with brawl doubles then Brawl singles. I still have to make the rules accordingly and set up everything.

Eggm

Smash Hero
Id honestly prefer melee doubles than brawl doubles (The game will have been out a few weeks thats dumb.)

But whatever, if you do it that way, call me when melee singles is going to start, I'll arrive then.

JFox

Smash Hero
Slikvik u should come cuz I've never had the pleasure of playing you.

Edit: I too was mindgamed and thought that this tourney was this weekend. :laugh:

It is impossible to say whether or not I will be attending. If I do, don't expect me to play fox anymore :)

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
It is impossible to say whether or not I will be attending. If I do, don't expect me to play fox anymore :)
I can barely play Marth anymore so I'm probably going Fox since my gimping got better with him over my Marth....is that even possible?! :dizzy:

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
i rly wanna go to this tournament, and id also like to go to dm's tourney the day before. anyway someone can help me getting to them? im in philly without a car. a ride and place to crash sat night would be greatly appreciated. if whoever cant pick me up in philly perhaps i could take the train to somewhere where someone can?

also, if there are brawl doubles, i need a partner.

Velocity

Smash Lord
i rly wanna go to this tournament, and id also like to go to dm's tourney the day before. anyway someone can help me getting to them? im in philly without a car. a ride and place to crash sat night would be greatly appreciated. if whoever cant pick me up in philly perhaps i could take the train to somewhere where someone can?

also, if there are brawl doubles, i need a partner.
I will not team with you, but if I have my car back and you come to me I'll consider taking you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom