• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Trilogy of Ocarina of time-A link to the smash, The Series complete

highandmightyjoe

Smash Ace
So far part 2 was my favorite, followed by whatever one he fought Mewtwo in(I think it was 6 but i forgot). Marth dashing past Ganon to protect Zelda was so awesome, it was the first time that a non-Zelda character was involved so I wasn't expecting it, and he just looks so cool. Plus Marth/Roy together against Ganon was probably the best fight so far. I really like how this video is taking advantage of all that smash has to offer. I used to love watching the special movie in the archives section and seeing how they where just doing cool things without really fighting and I always thought it was so cool. To me this is sort of like that. Someone saw Smash's potential to be used for more than just a fighting game. Its seriously making me think different about how I want Brawl to turn out. I used to want some of the bad moves to be taken out and replaced by better ones, like Links bow, but then I saw in this video how those moves that aren't neccesarily good can still be used to make awesome things like this, and now I kind of want them to stay. I know I'm rambling but I just love this video. Keep it up.

justice

Smash Ace
I love this I only have seen the first 1 so far and a little of the 2 but it is good. But the Wrath of Giga Bowser was good as well.

D. Disciple

Smash Master
Yeah I can't wait for Part 10, to see the battle of Link vs Marth & Roy. I like how he introduces the items in it. My favorite part was GaW being able to send Link to another dimension in trade for filling up his bucket. It must've took forever to just to get the numbers.

Metà

Smash Master
Man, that sucks! I only got to watch the first three! And why would he have to remove them if he was too busy to finish them? Couldn't he just leave them up? It seems like a lot of work in vain.

:'(

Bombco101

Smash Journeyman
Well..............................I saw in the comments that someone suggested that he get a director's account and upload it all at once. So there's still a chance!

rsc_390

Smash Apprentice
Good News guys. The co-creator (djboy300) posted a comment on villanjo's (the uploader & other co-creator) page, requesting that they re-upload and then finish A Link to the Smash.

I sent a message to djboy300, and he said he's doing everything he can to get his friend to help him finish the series.

djboy300 told me, in return, that I should inform everyone on the various forums that have been talking about this (quite a few) that he's doing everything he can to revive the series. He told us that we can help by posting requests on his page as well. (http://youtube.com/profile?user=villanjo)

Neo Samurai

Smash Rookie
**** i wanted to see this, it sounds really well recieved. I have my own episodic machinima project in planning stages right now. I've been planning it for a while now, and after seeing Wrath of Giga Bowser I really got excited about the idea. After i graduate this semester I will have a year before grad school and should have plenty of time to do it. I would have liked to seen this for some inspiration. I hope it comes back soon!

darkatma

Smash Hero
I think we should all petition for villanjo to put the episodes back up. It was very awesome and very creative, and i was appalled and shocked when he removed them

That being said, i wish Sol had the decency to spell 'Trilogy' and 'Ocarina' correctly in the title, it's blinding ><

Sol

Smash Lord
I think we should all petition for villanjo to put the episodes back up. It was very awesome and very creative, and i was appalled and shocked when he removed them

That being said, i wish Sol had the decency to spell 'Trilogy' and 'Ocarina' correctly in the title, it's blinding ><
Thats funny:laugh:

Bombco101

Smash Journeyman
Someone commented in one of the videos that he should upload the whole thing with a director's account so that may be usefull, but then his amazing cliffhangers (very good) would be for nothing.

darkatma

Smash Hero
Yep. Apparently Villanjo recieved our pleas :p
THE SERIES IS BACK GUYS!
w00ts

And he added me as a friend on youtube. ggggreat =]
and 10th episode... can't wait zomg. It doesnt show up yet, but when it does :) :) :) :)

edit: No offence meant Sol :p It's just the title >< Zomg. PLease change it <3
And also put the links back up! Villanjo and Djboy's creations are too good

Sol

Smash Lord
are you babies happy now i fixed the spelling problem, so now you can hug your teddy bears in relief when you sleep at night.

I also fixed the links in the first post and i'll update them once he puts more vids up i guess all the pleas got to him:laugh:

Top Bottom