• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Trilogy of Ocarina of time-A link to the smash, The Series complete

MrHazuki

Smash Ace
OMG. Super well done. Have seen 8 of them and I'm begging for more. This could win Oscars.

Every part I have seen has given me goosebumps.

I would enjoy them more if they were uploaded to Google Video.

Coen

BRoomer
BRoomer
This seriously made my day. Good work ^___^ All those Zelda themes are too good. Make me wanna play all of the Zelda games from the beginning to the end again ^^

mkmelee

Smash Lord
Noooooooooooo!!! Spoilers! Lol... Haven't beaten OoT yet and I probably won't for some while. Only watched the first one but it looks to be pretty good. The camera could have been a little better at times but it seems to be great and the music is sweet too.

Nephiros

Smash Ace
That's so awesome. =O

The story kinda gets repetitive tho, but 'ts not that bad.

Zarelid

Smash Lord
lol yes i play as ZAP2 as my name as well as THOT(*** T) and TRVN and others lol old school names

Blue Link

Smash Apprentice
A stroke of genius...

You and your friends are geniuses....thats it... Great music, great storyline, great imagination. I loved it. Just one thing what made you wanna do this amazing thing? Anyways just keep the cool a$$ vids coming.

Jordan64

Smash Rookie
holy ****, these are crazy. in part 8 when he finally pulls out the mastersword...its so crazy. like, it felt like an actual movie, looking back at what hes had to do. and the music fits so well. i just watched 1-8 and i was so pumped for him to finally fight ganondorf, but NO! dark samus shows up instead. arghh, cliffhangers!!! cant wait for the rest!

highandmightyjoe

Smash Ace
I absolutely love this series. Part 9 kind of disappointed me though. I waited for that fight for a long time and it wasn't quite as good as I was hoping for, but still pretty sweet. Absolutely everyone whould watch this. I can't wait for the next one.

Aftermath

Smash Champion
Nah, the intro doesn't really serve much purpose.

Did anyone else really like the subtle advances in editing here? It was cool to see Samus transform back slowly into the good Samus instead of a jerky angle switch.

Unfortunately, I didn't think the dialogue was as strong in this one, but they still keep getting overall better.

However, <3 #6 and #8 most.

Top Bottom