• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Top Ten Videos of Each Character

Throwback

Smash Lord
doesnt matter was one of the best matches of any jiggs and influential vids
It does matter because in april 08 the game was less developed. Doing something like that in april 08 is not the same as doing something like that in April 09.

At any rate, I believe it used to be up as one of the best jiggs vids, but has since been superseded.

Miles.

Smash Champion
Not to be mean, but I'd rather have an outdated, good video than a recent decent video. Actually, the video wasn't even decent, I just said that cause it rhymed. The video was kinda bad. The samus was good though.
is the samus was good, and the jigs won....what does that make the jigs...

Framerate

Smash Lord
Whatever, if they're not Thinkaman videos than they're not the best jigglypuff videos. He just never records any.
I want to see some! You should secretly record him some time.

don't let him catch you

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
LOL Yeah, I saw that one... the Snake looked like he was playing pretty bad, but maybe Jerm's awesomeness just made it seem that way.

Sean²

Smash Capitalist
Switch FC
SW-7479-8539-5283
afaik he is.

There are also vids out there of him playing and winning against Ally, Le Thien, and other well-known players.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
$5 (im usually too scared to take on high stakes MMs cuz i don't have a job lol)

I am very busy lol I can hardly smash on weekends but if you schedule something I'll see what I can do to attend.

Top Bottom