• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Top Ten Videos of Each Character

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
1. If you had seen any of the actual matches youd know it was just a selection of hype moments. which is fair seeing as its a hype video rather than a combo vid.

2. that being said, Ramin, You should go to that tourney and show them how its done.

PEACE7

Smash Champion
Lucas going under sv looks sick I wanna see Marth go under it I'm pretty sure I seen it before I just can't find the video lol.

Mr-R

Smash Champion
1. If you had seen any of the actual matches youd know it was just a selection of hype moments. which is fair seeing as its a hype video rather than a combo vid.

2. that being said, Ramin, You should go to that tourney and show them how its done.
1. I can't get hyped when theres no commentating /crowd reaction, unless the clips are somewhat good xD

2. my mom wont let me travel outside of europe untill i get 18 which is gay :(

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
there was way too many times when you blew yourself up needlessly and put yourself in very bad positions for no reason at all that a better player would have obliterated you for.

but to answer your question, yes, your snake is very cute and flashy.

False

Smash Lord
NNID
Falsified
there was way too many times when you blew yourself up needlessly and put yourself in very bad positions for no reason at all that a better player would have obliterated you for.

but to answer your question, yes, your snake is very cute and flashy.
I guess I can blame this on being from '09 when I actually had a Wii..

/troll

-Vocal-

Smash Hero
And yet you fail to nominate the other two games for Rich Brown ****. The first one was pretty even, but games 3 & 4 were quite impressive. Guess it goes back to people not liking to watch Oli :(

Revolutionary1804

Smash Apprentice
the chu vs adhd video is not so much a good kirby match as it is a GREAT DI match. in the second match of that set the same set ups adhd was doing were killin at alot lower percents.
no hate, i'm just saying

Boofy!

Smash Champion
^I don't think so.. nothing against him, It's just not up to par.. I can't think of a kirby player out there on the same level as Chu

that gimp was cool though

CHOMPY

Sinbad: King of Sindria
NNID
Chompy621
MVD VS BRIEK

BORING AS ****

OOK vs Ike

boring MM with ****ty ike,
you think every match is boring to you.

I love how you guys are not very opened minded to accepting other videos from players that are not as well known as some of the well known people. For example: If I would've said Ook vs. San (Ike), you guys would've said "Sure, i'll take this video" because San is a well known Ike player. Or if it was Will who was playing Donkey Kong, you guys in a minute would've accepted his video as "Awesome".

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
case in point, if a pikachu vid thats not esam was linked, or a zss vid thats not nick riddle, or a meta thats not m2k, youre basically told to get out.

I didnt really have an opinion either way on the ook vid, but thats because I spend 5 hours yesterday playing san and Dr.G and watching them fight each other so im just completely disallusioned about that particular matchup. but I can definitely see where youre coming from with that sentiment chompy

Top Bottom