• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Top Ten Videos of Each Character

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/HmMqUuqLAK8?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/HmMqUuqLAK8?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Lol :p.

Mota

"The snake, knowing itself, strikes swiftly"
Good stuff from Jerm, 2nd game was great haha a lot of lulz.

TL really has trouble getting back onstage lol

EDIT: MJGs game was amazing, I've never seen the TL IC Match up played that well. Kept the ICs away and capitalised on openings, Bombs <3
55-45 TL favour

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
What's up with all these hacked Wiis using that song? It's not like it's exiting or anything. It's like the last song I'd consider worth using =/

:059:

Flayl

Smash Hero
I can't choose what I like the most from that video. If you held a gun to my head and forced me to choose, I guess I'd say the music.

Chuee

Smash Hero
BPC needs to stop losing to that guy T_T
He throws out pk fires and Usmashes like you don't get punished for a move with like 5 seconds of ending lag.

-Vocal-

Smash Hero
BPC needs to stop losing to that guy T_T
He throws out pk fires and Usmashes like you don't get punished for a move with like 5 seconds of ending lag.
I think he does it because he knows that BPC can't punish him for it. (No offense to BPC, of course.)

On another note, let's stop picking apart BPC's MK and someone post another good video already

Top Bottom