• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Top 5 Kirby Players(changed from Top 10)

SmileyStation

Smash Journeyman
The ranking has started for The Kirby players. The list has been changed to top 10 to top 5.

1. ChuDat
2. t1mmy??

ONLINE:
1. ron

OK. If you have any1 questions or comments on the players here and why they are ranked, this thread is a good place to discuss it. If you wanna vote about it, vote here.
If you have anymore suggestions, let me know here and we can discuss it a bit more as a community. :)

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Gaaahhh...I can't wait until this weekend when I can upload these videos. x_x;;

SmileyStation

Smash Journeyman
if you have a thread showing you actually went to the tourney(shows what place you were in or if you were runner up) thatd be good enough proof too. Just to let the kirby community know who they are and where they compete at.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Gaaahhh...I can't wait until this weekend when I can upload these videos. x_x;;
if you have a thread showing you actually went to the tourney(shows what place you were in or if you were runner up) thatd be good enough proof too. Just to let the kirby community know who they are and where they compete at.
I also can't wait for this weekend....I have a tournament against some of the best players in the midwest. Anther and Overswarm seem to be two of the more commonly known names. I'll post the results, regardless of how well or poorly I do, and then we'll see if I'm as good as I think I am.

^ I'm probably not since I have nobody to practice against offline -_-

GeorgeTHPS

Smash Journeyman
NNID
GeorgeThePlushie
3DS FC
1676-3689-8314
That list is probably pretty accurate. I'm not sure if just going by tournament results will give the most reliable list, but it's probably the best way to evaluate. I'd put ShadowDragon on there somewhere, even though I haven't seen much of his offline stuff.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
I love Anther. I thought he was kinda "gangsta" looking at first, (after all he's a black dude from Michigan, and he had like dreadlocks and a bandana) but then I saw his Pokemon blanket, and he automatically became mega-awesome. It had a giant Pikachu on it too.

But yeah, before I realized he was good and famous, I saw him playing doubles with a G&W, and I kinda thought he was a scrub because he kept spamming Thunder into g&w bucket, shouting "plan Alpha!" but they won like that XD

Then I challenged him to a friendly, still not knowing how good he was, and he won...it was the first time I'd played a really good Pikachu (besides Bunny's :D ). He's so hard to deal with though, with all his crazy Up B movements and thundershocks...but Kirby can spam thudnershock better >=)

Edit: I also have not heard of: PIMPSLAP, Gness, or George. I'd definitely put Shadowdragon on there, and even Deg, though Deg doesn't really play anymore...

SD and Deg are the only Kirbys I've ever played that can consistently beat me (online). And they're really good >.>

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Hi, I exist.
Oh, oops. Totally didn't see your other post o_o

If you play wifi feel free to challenge me, I'm constantly looking for Kirbys who can stand up to me :p

except it's wifi so yeah -_-

Or you could Show m'ya Vids! as Cap'n Falc'n would say. Just post some of your better ones and I'll take a look :o

Anther

Smash Champion
Asidoh said:
I love Anther. I thought he was kinda "gangsta" looking at first, (after all he's a black dude from Michigan, and he had like dreadlocks and a bandana) but then I saw his Pokemon blanket, and he automatically became mega-awesome. It had a giant Pikachu on it too.

Gangsta Gangsta XD

Delta Z

Smash Journeyman
I would nominate myself...but I don't got any videos to back me up. :rolleyes: Don't think I'm Top 10 anyway.

psykoplympton

Smash Ace
back in melee i was top kirby in the state. and still play kirby now but with no vids. idk but kdj will back me up.

Tomato Kirby

Smash Ace
Maybe we should include a separate list for Top 10 Kirby smashers international. Of course, Europe only received SSBB recently...and not everyone here can read Japanese...

Still, I want my idea kept in mind for the future.

Anyway, I will probably use this thread to help determine who people think are the top Kirbies.

Anther, that picture is awesome.

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039

Gangsta Gangsta XD
Someone...who's name should be kept a secret...showed me that picture a long time ago. XD

Aaaaand unfortunately, there aren't many tourneys in my area I can get to, so I only have replays of friendlies. T-T

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
Twilight Kirby
~KoS~ Kirby
JLB Future Champ

^Kirby players I've seen at tournaments here on the West Coast.

The best Kirby player I've ever seen with my own eyes was down in SoCal. She (yes, she) didn't enter the tourney but Money Matched all 100+ attendees and 2-0'd them all. Her name was 'Big Momma' and she used Red Kirby.

Lol. You didn't think Big Momma was real, did you?

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
The best Kirby player I've ever seen with my own eyes was down in SoCal. She (yes, she) didn't enter the tourney but Money Matched all 100+ attendees and 2-0'd them all. Her name was 'Big Momma' and she used Red Kirby.

wtf o_O

@Anther: wtf o_O

TwilightKirby

Smash Ace
Wow timmy that sounds bizarre... don't think i have ever heard of this kirby player you are talking about o.o and I go to a lot of tourneys in socal. Sure she wasn't from somewhere else?

SmileyStation

Smash Journeyman
That list is probably pretty accurate. I'm not sure if just going by tournament results will give the most reliable list, but it's probably the best way to evaluate. I'd put ShadowDragon on there somewhere, even though I haven't seen much of his offline stuff.
i thought about putting SD in there, but he hasnt been seen or heard of in a month or so. On top of that all of his vids are of him playing online. But im going to vouch he is a very awesome kirby, but if you can give me a link to any threads of tourneys hes played, ill definitely add him.

Someone...who's name should be kept a secret...showed me that picture a long time ago. XD

Aaaaand unfortunately, there aren't many tourneys in my area I can get to, so I only have replays of friendlies. T-T
Somethin about being black and us loving to play cute, cuddly, overpowered characters. *Raises hand* @_@

Maybe we should include a separate list for Top 10 Kirby smashers international. Of course, Europe only received SSBB recently...and not everyone here can read Japanese...

Still, I want my idea kept in mind for the future.

Anyway, I will probably use this thread to help determine who people think are the top Kirbies.

Anther, that picture is awesome.
This is a good idea, however i dont think the U.S. keeps in touch w/ enough people from different countries to actually make the list internationally big. I would prolly do no more than top 5.

I don't know this Pimpslap, neither Gness, some vids?
Gness and PIMPSLAP are kirby players from my state. At the last tourney, HOBO 10, there were 120+ people attended including 8 of the top 10 players from texas and including ranked players from other states. Gness, or Greatness007, played a blue kirby(just an fyi :) ) and ranked 5th out of every1. I ranked 33rd, and PIMPSLAP ranked 49th.

Twilight Kirby
~KoS~ Kirby
JLB Future Champ

^Kirby players I've seen at tournaments here on the West Coast.

wow....i dont even know who she is and shes already put me to shame ;_;

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
*sigh*

I guess I didn't go to enough tourments to say that I'm the best Kirby, I just need the eqipment for youtube and post match to say that I'm the best... or beat a well known tourney guy that's known to be very good. Who is good that live's near me?

Anther

Smash Champion
XD I'm sorry Asidoh. We have to get some friendlies in this weekend when I arrive on Friday. You also should be one of the first peeps to play my sweet new char ;p. <3. (sneaks away to stop spamming up the kirby boards..)

And Viper you're not even the best kirby in your County, get at me ;D..

jk jk *runs away*

SmileyStation

Smash Journeyman
*sigh*

I guess I didn't go to enough tourments to say that I'm the best Kirby, I just need the eqipment for youtube and post match to say that I'm the best... or beat a well known tourney guy that's known to be very good. Who is good that live's near me?
if you can have some1 vouch for you thats known for going to tourneys alot, id add you. Im not ranking the top 10 yet, just getting names out there so we can vote and decide based on performance.

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
Didn't anyone notice the 'spoiler' text in my last post? Lol.

It looks like this:

Stop highlighting me.

Highlight the above black bar to uncover the hidden text.

BTW, I'd vouche for SD also. I only played a few games with him (online), but I don't know if he goes to tournies or not.

TwilightKirby

Smash Ace
you lied to me t!mmy :(

lols wow I dunno why I didn't notice that earlier... ugh I needs to get a new computer or just buy a laptop.

TIME TO GO TO TOURNEYS WITH NOTHING BUT NOOBS =D

TwilightKirby

Smash Ace
lol in socal there are a lot of tourneys so sometimes if there are more than one on one day you can go to the ones that happen more frequently/ worse venues and most likely none of the good people will be there ^^

CaliburChamp

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-6575-2504
I wish I had saturdays off work so I can go to a tournament. Maybe I'll get the opportunity soon. I'm also curious to see how my Kirby ranks against people in FL.

SmileyStation

Smash Journeyman
I wish I had saturdays off work so I can go to a tournament. Maybe I'll get the opportunity soon. I'm also curious to see how my Kirby ranks against people in FL.
dont feel bad man, i have to kiss my boss's *** just so i can get a weekend off once a month to play. And im a manager O_o

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
XD I'm sorry Asidoh. We have to get some friendlies in this weekend when I arrive on Friday. You also should be one of the first peeps to play my sweet new char ;p. <3. (sneaks away to stop spamming up the kirby boards..)
I can't believe you made the same misspelling on my name that EVERYONE makes D:

I bet the new characters is *thinks*

Umbreon!

BTW, I'd vouche for SD also. I only played a few games with him (online), but I don't know if he goes to tournies or not.
Yeah. I used to rate Deg as slightly better than SD, but neither of them play much at all anymore. I got to play Deg today...and ... I managed to beat him in some games this time around. He hates brawl though, so I would say he probably doesn't care what we think of his Kirby or not XD

SD barely ever comes on AIM anymore...apparently some days ago he smashed his finger in a car door >_> but when we used to play, I was almost as good as him, though I never managed to beat him. But I've improved quite a bit. Take that as you will.

Top Bottom