• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Top 5 Brawl [ US | CAN | MEX]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
Just looked back in the Kirby boards.
Idk if RRR beated pitbull or disciple (probably disciple), but he has beated a lucario.
Mike beated Chibo and cheese. And has been more notable than RRR, I think. Hopefully, actually.

Shadocat

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3737-9651-3260
Its like people forgot the girl made SKTAR brackets :glare:

not trying to downplay triple R or anything. I love all of my kirby mains :)

Dcold

Smash Lord
Marth list kind of reminds me of the Diddy list, there's a pretty noticeable gap between Mike and the rest of the Marths that it's just no matter who is 2nd on that Marth list they're in a pretty big shadow.

infiniteV115

Smash Hero
I think you mean 'imo' or 'imho', not 'tbh'

I mean I'm not saying KillLock is bad or anything, but...has he EVER travelled out of his region?

Zano

Smash Master
NNID
DuelistZano
I know he hasn't, which is what makes it a hard point to prove, but from watching him you can see how well he controls Marth and is pretty **** smart (plus he has that DSC record but that's besides the point lol). I'd love to see him go out of region if he ever has the ability to, cause I think he'd make some pretty nice upsets if he had the chance.

It is kinda sad that outside of mike, we haven't seen any NA marths do anything lately : ( Wish I didn't suck, lol.

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
It is so that killock would be kept in top 5 , but this thread is more like a top 5 ranked and skilled players of each character, not just skilled.

Y.b.M.

Smash Master
If I'm not Top 2 on Kirby List, I would like to void all of my placings, Victories, and etc as a Kirby Main. I would not like to be associated with the list in anyway possible and give any and every other Kirby an opportunity to make it on a Top 5 list.

DeLux

Player that used to be Lux
Welp, decision has been made. I'll be PMing the applicants shortly with our decision.

Expect some activity on it pretty soon

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
If I'm not Top 2 on Kirby List, I would like to void all of my placings, Victories, and etc as a Kirby Main. I would not like to be associated with the list in anyway possible and give any and every other Kirby an opportunity to make it on a Top 5 list.
You will still be on top 2.

I only made the kirby list as an opinion myself, only becuase I think of falln's past activity and wins. Falln has yet to say something about this.

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
Once again the thread has been turned over to someone unworthy. Though WTP is a better candidate then probably anyone other then myself.

:018:

What's The Point

Smash Master
Second order of business: Place MegaRobMan in Seagull's spot on the Wolf List. At 3rd.

What I'm actually doing is going to make a preliminary update right now. Then since I don't work tomorrow I'll go find all the recent results I can for the people on the top 5 list, and those I know may be placed on the top 5 list. I expect people to disagree with some of my preliminary changes and if you do please tell me what is wrong. When you do tell me what is wrong please find the results that indicate my rankings are wrong, and link them to me. I want to keep everyone's wins/loses on file. None of this "Yo, A beat B, number 1 Character." Link or quote that ****.

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
I'm pretty pissed about this entirely. Why is the thread handed over to someone who doesn't even post as actively as I do? I at least have credibility as a BBR member, attend tourneys often, know people from various regions, and have an understanding of most people who should be deemed top 5 for characters.

Bull****.

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
DeLux didn't want me to have it. Plain and simple.

I lost because somebody else is better then me at typing paragraphs (Applications).

Drake12

Smash Ace
In case anyone was wondering KillLock travelled to BC and went to their impulse qualifier. I believe he came second place. I've played him and I am not surprised in the least that he is third. He is beastly.

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
That's just it, Seagull, you act entitled just like Illmatic acted entitled to the thread (only to a lesser degree and more people agreed with him being the thread owner). Everyone saying "Well that's the consensus, it must be true/work out!" doesn't realize that it's just going to become another flavor of the quarter of the year until THAT person burns out and quits maintaining the thread as well.

So quit ur !@#$%ing.

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
Well, I'm glad all of this is over with.
Sorry for you not getting the thread, Seagull.

I didn't really have any say in the matter, but I did recommend you and a few others.

Hopefully this will get updated as quickly as possible. Sorry to everyone who expected me to update beforehand. My life has been really crazy lately. Far too busy with other stuff to keep up with this.

Hope everyone liked what I did with this thread while I owned it.
And with that, I'm done with smash. Love you all.

Peace.

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
That's just it, Seagull, you act entitled just like Illmatic acted entitled to the thread (only to a lesser degree and more people agreed with him being the thread owner). Everyone saying "Well that's the consensus, it must be true/work out!" doesn't realize that it's just going to become another flavor of the quarter of the year until THAT person burns out and quits maintaining the thread as well.

So quit ur !@#$%ing.
I keep every thread active as long as people post. I check smashboards daily.

I have no intention on quitting this game.

It isn't that I felt entitled, it's that I felt I was the best person qualified to own this thread. Illmatic wanted it for reasons I don't know.

If you think I don't stay active with smashboards then you clearly don't get on enough.
Well, I'm glad all of this is over with.
Sorry for you not getting the thread, Seagull.

I didn't really have any say in the matter, but I did recommend you and a few others.

Hopefully this will get updated as quickly as possible. Sorry to everyone who expected me to update beforehand, but my life has been really crazy lately.

I'm done with smash. Love you all.
Bye.
It's ok baby.

Bye bye.
Word.

Complain away aka get em
It's what my people (The jews) do best!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom