• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Top 5 Brawl [ US | CAN | MEX]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zinoto

Smash Lord
You're right DRN. I'm being inconsiderate and stupid. I'm salty today for some reason, sorry about that :(.

SN: Is Ill really quitting? It's a shame cuz I learned all my fancy :peach: tricks from him and he's good at commentating.

Zano

Smash Master
NNID
DuelistZano
So, since illmatic is quitting, that makes me the best Peach in Texas, and as such, I should have his spot on the peach list.

Also, MC PE for top 2 wolf, Shaky for best Ness, and MVD top 3 snake.

nighty night

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
I would probably win considering ROB isn't a threat for me anymore after I stopped being stupid with Pikachu.

Mekos

Smash Master
NNID
Mekos123
hmmm nah. Wins like Larry, Tyrant, and all them good WC players trump a mid tiers tourney except for that Trela win honestly.

Good debate tho. If shaky stays active I think he could take it.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
I thought they were joking about Shaky. He is clearly good but his wins from this tournament can't surpass FOW's within the last couple months.

Zano

Smash Master
NNID
DuelistZano
I'm serious, but that doesn't make it a fact, just my thoughts. I thought fow was dropping Ness anyway and shaky hasn't played in a while and comes and ****ing ***** everything out of nowhere.

infiniteV115

Smash Hero
I don't really think it matters cause his results are still fairly recent
Once his Ness results are too old to be relevant, Shaky will definitely claim the #1 spot.

Besides, he could very well change his mind and switch back to Ness. It's probably best to wait.

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
You honestly could be on the list because to get on that list you need to win once in tourney and have :link2: next to your name.

When you gonna be in Nc Rob? Come up to Md for a day or two and I'll house ya and such. Megabus goes straight from Charlotte to Baltimore.

:018:
LOL, last tournament was the first time I hadn't played Link in a match in a long while.

I got 4th at a like 27 people Low Tier tournament, losing to ALSM and Holms. And I won one in Iowa, beating Joker, we went 15 matches :0

I can't go up there, sadly, I'm going back to school otherwise I'd be taking like a full month+ on vacation instead of 20 days.

I'm going to NC to visit my cousin who got disagonsed with cancer and my brother just got engaged so it's family based, it's gonna be difficult to make Mekos's tournament

PRESS START

but I'm going anyway.

Megarob what exactly are your wins? Do you travel outside of NE?
Well, it depends on your idea of what time matters. I was amongst the most active players in the entire midwest for about 16 months or so, then family stuff happened that made traveling more difficult after January of this year.

I have wins vs 4rce (when he was #4 on the KS PR), Lux and Future from about a year ago, and wins over Kryztedez and Hades from 6 months ago. Most of those are pools and money matches, but so are the other players wins that aren't kain/gull/peepants.

I think beating Bpow should hold a bit of weight since he ***** everyone
in doubles.

Money isn't used in determing who is better in the top 5 threaed. nice try though.
I'm just saying, I win tournaments and money. So obviously I'm doing something right.

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
LOL, last tournament was the first time I hadn't played Link in a match in a long while.

I got 4th at a like 27 people Low Tier tournament, losing to ALSM and Holms. And I won one in Iowa, beating Joker, we went 15 matches :0

I can't go up there, sadly, I'm going back to school otherwise I'd be taking like a full month+ on vacation instead of 20 days.

I'm going to NC to visit my cousin who got disagonsed with cancer and my brother just got engaged so it's family based, it's gonna be difficult to make Mekos's tournament

PRESS START
Sorry about your cousin. I won't be attending that tourney if I do go to a tourney that weekend because Pane is inviting me to his b-day tourney/party then...If you come up we can both go though.

Judo777

Smash Master
As for YbM, what does he have? AFAIK he has a win on MVD
I dont really have specific instances. I heard he went to texas and beat Dojo (with ZSS but it still shows a caliber of player especially since his Kirby is quite a bit better than his ZSS IMO). Like he never really upset from what I have seen in a long time. Like it wouldn't surprise me if he had beaten Nicole, Kain or MJG tho I cant say for sure if he has or not.

Like its hard to recall usually cause he has just been a very high level player for a really long time. I don't even think about it anymore. Like if someone said "YBM beat (idk) MVD" I wouldnt be like "no way!" I actually wouldnt be surprised at all.

This isn't a particularly strong argument but I feel like some players dont need them. People know which players are good. Like I have no idea what TKD has done recently but I know hes on of the best in North America lol

Btw sry for any ill feelings I might have conveyed earlier. I didn't mean them.

Luckay4Lyphe

Smash Master
A win with zss doesn't mean a win with another character. It's great that he's good, just do it with the character you're arguing a spot for.

So nothing notable for him has come up then?

Ybm is not the tkd for kirby lol.

Zano

Smash Master
NNID
DuelistZano
oh yeah, if it hasn't been said yet, cause I didn't check the 25 pages I missed from being at Whobo, PJ beat MJG in a MM 3-1 for the top toon link spot, so PJ is now officially the best toon link.

Ruinn

Smash Ace
I think the ice climber list needs an update. I could be wrong though. Can I get any updates on wins/performances dojo has had recently? He's been 4th palce for a while and I'm wondering if he still deserves it.

N3xU5

Smash Apprentice
So like, people need to get off shakys sack. He got top 8 at an MK banned tournament.... his biggest win period being trela. Fows been consistently taking down socals best/even winning our e4u regionas. With wins like larry x2. tyrant x4 (2losses). z sk92 x 100000 rich brown x2 (and 1 loss). He goes mk on mike and havok but has beaten them more than hes lost as well. And im sure he has loser level wins that could still compete with shakys that i cant come up with from the top of my head. Regardless of whethere shes quit ness or not, hes beaten all those people with all ness more than once. You cant go and say that shakys could even be considered for best ness after 1 win on trela

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
I'd prefer Gheb's opinion over anyone else when it comes to something involving linguistics since that is his strongest forte.

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
I mean I come from the poetry line, so believe it or not (based on my post length it's a not, but that's mostly for trolling/boredom) I'm more of a minimalist in writing so I would not be pro-ON in this case or any case.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom