• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Top 5 Brawl [ US | CAN | MEX]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mekos

Smash Master
NNID
Mekos123
Ugh!! I hate that picture haahahaahaaha
Good one!!

@At that Z kid. I enter singles. I just am a doubles player. I'm still the best lucas in both tho.
U really don't know what yer talking about it seems tho. PF is basically retired for now i think. And u said I don't play singles so u don't keep up with results.
U are have been marked as an emotional fanboy. Carry on tho! I accept all challengers!!

Also, I'll let any lucas player come in here and explain why they should be number 1 before I go in "attack mode". I won't pk fire bend until then.
So until then their fanboys keep talking out the side of they neck. I'll be waiting. I'm ready!!

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
By play I mean excel, and if you looked at the post directly above yours youd see PF is in fact still active.

Mekos

Smash Master
NNID
Mekos123
Yea I'm confused. But this is how some fanboys are I guess. Full of emotion but make no sense at ALL u know...:urg:

@Ryker - sure. I never back down from a singles challenge unless it is after I just got knocked out of singles.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Why don't you just wait a little and see how Slayerz performs in the future? If his Peach really is as awesome as it looks then it's only a question of time until he gets some big wins under his belts and can rightfully claim a spot in the top 3.
His losses are unfortunate - Ramin knows the Peach matchup by heart and even if he had lost as Marth he could've bodied her with Snake. Falco also seems to be quite a bad match-up for Peach so I wouldn't be surprised if we see much better placings from Slayerz soon enough.

The Wolf list could use an update. Choice has been completely inactive and McPe's wins from the last 6 months are top 3 material for sure [even though he hasn't entered stuff recently]. Lycan would be a contender for 5th spot I guess.

:059:

Mekos

Smash Master
NNID
Mekos123
Smart, I've made this mistake before...

:phone:
Yea I'm mentally down after just getting knocked out u know.
It's weird. People seem to bombard me with challenges right after I get knocked out.

My soul is like :urg: and they're like "But u promised Mekos". And then I'm like :(:scared: "The will of fire is not burning right now...a doubles mm would relight it..."

Luxord

Smash Journeyman
FAE recently beat Reflex in a set off the top of my head. He had a tournament win in MO between Apex and now as well. I'd go as far to say he's currently the best player in MO.

Does another Lucas player have a win of that caliber?
Mekos beating Kadaj (what was that about 90:10? lolol)
Mekos beating Omni (not Reflex level, but still a good win).

I still like FAE in singles more than Mekos, but Mekos has solid singles wins. Don't count him out...

Mekos

Smash Master
NNID
Mekos123
I have way more singles wins than any other lucas player. By a large margin.

I just am not flashy. I use the AT's when they are most optimal imo. I don't use the recovery AT's as my main playstyle. I understand alot of people like to look at that. But that doesn't mean a player is better. The results prove this.I have ALOT of wins. But won't waste my time pulling them unless I am truly challenged. I don't think anyone did. I think Illmatic just said he wanted to look at the list.

And I think Esam is a better win than Reflex buddy. But look at u making me go on the defense mode! I said I wouldn't do that unless they wanted to come and challenge! haha. But if he really beat Reflex in tourney that is still great. Reflex is awesome.

ahhh stop sparking my fire!! I'm gone!!

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
It's worth noting that I thought grab release -> F-Smash didn't work as Wario, but, he totally did beat me. Props to him.

Next time, I'll get my free 20% here and there. :smirk:

Damittom

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4742-5811-9326
So Mikey probably shouldn't have been taken off the Peach list but seeing as he doesn't post he probably wont defend himself so here are his recent wins

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=322082
Beat: Fizzle (PR in Ohio), fZk, JaCav, XeroXen, Dogma
Lost: Tutu (PR in MI), Lain (PR in MI)

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=320204
Beat: WTP, Zinoto (PR in MI), Lain (PR in MI),
Lost: MJG (#1 TL), Zinoto (PR in MI)

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=318312
Beat: CS2 Magus, WuvS, WTP, Tutu (PR in MI)
Lost: Zinoto (PR in MI), Rayquaza (PR in MI)

Also currently #4 on MI's PR

Good wins: Fizzle, Zinoto, Lain, Tutu

He is not super active but performs well when he does attend

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
Thanks.

Looks like I'm going to have to take SlayerZ off for now until he can rack up more wins, despite his Peach already showcasing exceptional qualities. Kyon and Mikey will stay on.

MVD

Smash Master
Thanks.

Looks like I'm going to have to take SlayerZ off for now until he can rack up more wins, despite his Peach already showcasing exceptional qualities. Kyon and Mikey will stay on.
So why am I not above fatal yet? He's been slacking lately

z00ted

Because that's the first time you've said anything about it.
I don't just go into the list and change things to whatever I feel as though is fit.

I wait for discussion to pop up.. then I change it.
So make a case for yourself.

Cassio

Smash Master
fyi here are slayers wins

Zombe (former NV PR)
Lycan (NV #4)
Hino (NV #5)
Dao (former Socal PR)
NinjaLinkSage (former Norcal PR)
Lance Stern
MTMario
RKLee
CT
Dubis

His losses are Mr. R, Sk92, and maybe Oats? Not sure on that last one.

z00ted

It's debatable. Looks like a lot of good wins, just none that really standout to put one above another.
Mikey's look better, in my opinion. Lain and Zinoto are notable players.

If Kyon, Mikey, and SlayerZ want to discuss who should take 3rd, 4th, and 5th it's cool with me.

MVD

Smash Master
Because that's the first time you've said anything about it.
I don't just go into the list and change things to whatever I feel as though is fit.

I wait for discussion to pop up.. then I change it.
So make a case for yourself.
I've posted all my results like two weeks ago x.x I've made my case already

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
I know Pink Fresh has some really good wins (I cant remember any off the top of my head so someone else say them please) but I dont know how recent they are. But like I said, I think FAE and PF are the two best and dont really no yet which one is better, so Im not arguing that FAE isnt best, im just saying that I recall hearing PF had a few high calibur wins as well.
PF aka Marcus Wilson is hella inactive unfortunately. Unlike Mekos he barely lost to M2k (While Mekos got 3 stocked lmao) 1-2 in tourney. PF exceled greatly when he played. He was always a better singles player then Mekos, but Mekos>Him in doubles. Mekos won't admit it though. As of right now Mekos is obviously better because Pink Fresh doesn't play anymore...
Why don't you just wait a little and see how Slayerz performs in the future? If his Peach really is as awesome as it looks then it's only a question of time until he gets some big wins under his belts and can rightfully claim a spot in the top 3.
His losses are unfortunate - Ramin knows the Peach matchup by heart and even if he had lost as Marth he could've bodied her with Snake. Falco also seems to be quite a bad match-up for Peach so I wouldn't be surprised if we see much better placings from Slayerz soon enough.

The Wolf list could use an update. Choice has been completely inactive and McPe's wins from the last 6 months are top 3 material for sure [even though he hasn't entered stuff recently]. Lycan would be a contender for 5th spot I guess.

:059:
It's sad cause Choice>every other :wolf: who can be put up there (Shiro, MegaRobMan, Lycan, CsxMark, Pane, etc). Shiro's wins I have no clue anymore. Pane has wins over Will, Raptor, and a few other notables. Pane could be up there too. Lycan and Pane are about equal. Pane is just in a harder region (Nj/Ny>Nv) so I imagine they'd place the same given the same tourney. CsxMark beat Kiraflax, which is also considered notable. I don't know his other wins though. Debatable...What you think Ghebby?
Mekos beating Kadaj (what was that about 90:10? lolol)
Mekos beating Omni (not Reflex level, but still a good win).

I still like FAE in singles more than Mekos, but Mekos has solid singles wins. Don't count him out...
Mekos beat Omni 1.25 years ago.

But you're bad Jessie :troll:.

:018:

z00ted

Sorry, dude.. sometimes I skip stuff by accident.
Can you go back and find that post then bring it here?

I'm not really sure how Fatal has been placing, but I'm pretty sure the Snake list is up for an update, as well as Wolf, Falco, and Lucas.

MVD

Smash Master
Sorry, dude.. sometimes I skip stuff by accident.
Can you go back and find that post then bring it here?

I'm not really sure how Fatal has been placing, but I'm pretty sure the Snake list is up for an update, as well as Wolf, Falco, and Lucas.
x.x so much work fatal hasn't gotten better than 9th in like a month

Luxord

Smash Journeyman
Lol seagull, PF has a closer game with m2k than Mekos thus he's better. Sounds like pseudo-Inui logic. Could have been a bad day for Mekos? Good day for m2k? Good for PF? etc.

Mekos's singles wins (I'm pretty confident) straight up trump PFs wins. If anyone wants to do a search or just convince Mekos to post his wins that way only PFs have to be looked up I'm sure Mekos' are better.

Legan

Smash Lord
But..but...Mekos has such exquisite and AMAAAZING mastery over his character that no one has yet to achieve and understand. No other lucas can come close to such genius.

Just ****ing kidding, Fae is the best lucas (Fanboy4Lyfe)

Luckay4Lyphe

Smash Master
Does fae or oats have any decent wins lately? Even if Pink was better back then Joe, this list is about now. Pink entered one tourney post-Apex so he isn't inactive enough to be taken off yet but he got no notable wins AFAIK. Should be mekos then pink/fae then oats and whoever Idk Lucas mains lol. There was one Lucas player from europe that was pretty good at apex, I forget his name tho.

Mekos

Smash Master
NNID
Mekos123
PF aka Marcus Wilson is hella inactive unfortunately. Unlike Mekos he barely lost to M2k (While Mekos got 3 stocked lmao) 1-2 in tourney. PF exceled greatly when he played. He was always a better singles player then Mekos, but Mekos>Him in doubles. Mekos won't admit it though. As of right now Mekos is obviously better because Pink Fresh doesn't play anymore...

It's sad cause Choice>every other :wolf: who can be put up there (Shiro, MegaRobMan, Lycan, CsxMark, Pane, etc). Shiro's wins I have no clue anymore. Pane has wins over Will, Raptor, and a few other notables. Pane could be up there too. Lycan and Pane are about equal. Pane is just in a harder region (Nj/Ny>Nv) so I imagine they'd place the same given the same tourney. CsxMark beat Kiraflax, which is also considered notable. I don't know his other wins though. Debatable...What you think Ghebby?

Mekos beat Omni 1.25 years ago.

But you're bad Jessie :troll:.

Okay Seagull I am are really really tired of u coming at me. Get of off PF's ****. u always have been sucking it made hard.

U wanna fire shots negro!! Lets go!!! That was my first time playing m2k in tourney and he is my boy. Right before we played I told him how to beat me. He was like what do i do. I told him how to punish everything. And then we meet in tourney and he *****.

So since u wanna open yer stupid mouth for your boy PF check this out. The dude got 6 stocked by Nairo...and since u wanna compare me and Nairo have great close matches when we play. The 6 stock of your friend is on youtube. Nairo will tell u the truth. Get yer bias ball sucking self out of here. U always are passive aggressive against me and I won't stand for it.

U want more. Everytime Esam plays PF he dissipates him! 3 stocks. Clean yer mouth son. It smells of black penis! If you ask your MD/VA pals who aren't on his ball sack like you they will tell you the truth. Like Lie and Logic.

U never give credit where credit is due. Real lame. For example, u say doubles doesn't matter discrediting my doubles skills. And say the only reason I am better than PF now is because he is innactive. Sorry son I know my will of fire. Just didn't have the results in the past because I was new and yall have been in smash since 08. Well now I do have the results! Get off me son!

Just because I am a master of doubles doesn't mean I suck at singles or am worse than the others at singles. Get it straight.

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
Holy ****, I've never seen Mekos actually ****-talk anybody.

*applaudes*

Mekos has recent wins over Kadaj, Stingers, Omni, and the rest of the non-notables in NC. He also has beat me, but that isn't recent so I doubt it counts.

MVD has wins over Seibrik and Nick Riddle, only with losses to Nick Riddle, myself, and one loss to Shaky. Fatal, to my knowledge, hasn't really beat anybody notable recently, and he has come here and said it himself. Bizkit, on the other hand, has more results recently, but I still feel like MVD's wins have more weight than Bizkit's, putting MVD at 4th and Bizkit at 5th.

Luckay4Lyphe

Smash Master
Mekos in rage mode, never knew he could get mad except when his teammate messes up in doubles.

Don't make things personal mekos, Seagull is stating his opinion is all. He always has some bias towards his buds, dont go all ssj47 on him.

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
Okay Seagull I am are really really tired of u coming at me. Get of off PF's ****. u always have been sucking it made hard.

U wanna fire shots negro!! Lets go!!! That was my first time playing m2k in tourney and he is my boy. Right before we played I told him how to beat me. He was like what do i do. I told him how to punish everything. And then we meet in tourney and he *****.

So since u wanna open yer stupid mouth for your boy PF check this out. The dude got 6 stocked by Nairo...and since u wanna compare me and Nairo have great close matches when we play. The 6 stock of your friend is on youtube. Nairo will tell u the truth. Get yer bias ball sucking self out of here. U always are passive aggressive against me and I won't stand for it.

U want more. Everytime Esam plays PF he dissipates him! 3 stocks. Clean yer mouth son. It smells of black penis! If you ask your MD/VA pals who aren't on his ball sack like you they will tell you the truth. Like Lie and Logic.

U never give credit where credit is due. Real lame. For example, u say doubles doesn't matter discrediting my doubles skills. And say the only reason I am better than PF now is because he is innactive. Sorry son I know my will of fire. Just didn't have the results in the past because I was new and yall have been in smash since 08. Well now I do have the results! Get off me son!

Just because I am a master of doubles doesn't mean I suck at singles or am worse than the others at singles. Get it straight.
The doubles god has spoken. *Bows*
Mekos in rage mode, never knew he could get mad except when his teammate messes up in doubles.

Don't make things personal mekos, Seagull is stating his opinion is all. He always has some bias towards his buds, dont go all ssj47 on him.

Oh I totally won regardless. He got pissed the **** off.

#StayMadBr0

Mekos

Smash Master
NNID
Mekos123
No! guys he has been doing this for years. It is okay to be fanboy. But while he is PF fanboy it is like his goal to try and discredit Mekos!! I see it all the time. And just never say anything!!

Esam u forget I travel to NJ often and you are unaware of my national wins like Ryo.
I have alot of wins just don't go and boast about them. If one of them challenge me I'll post them all.

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
Mekos is an absolute beast at this game and so much better than me that it's scary! O.o

...until I grab him :yeahboi:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom