• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Top 5 Brawl [ US | CAN | MEX]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vermanubis

King of Evil
BRoomer
NNID
Vermanubis
3DS FC
1564-2185-4386
While I have no bearing on the argument, Fonz did'nt run into any MK mains in the tournament. So the MK ban really had no effect on Fonz' individual matches.

The fact that MK mains couldn't go their main and lost because of it could have a lot to do with that. The point I'm making with all of this is that, Fonz has without a doubt distinguished himself, but in a disjoint circumstance. Kirby, Diddy and Wario are probably the most choice MUs Ganon could ask for in the upper tiers. In light of the fact that no other 'Dorf has had the opportunity to work in the absence of oppressive MKs, let alone other extremely common tourney threats (Falco, D3, Snake), it's hard to justify a #1 spot with such a select example.

As it stands, I'm fully behind Fonz being at least #3. If he can offer a similar performance in standard tourney, I'll be the first to abdicate and concede him as #1.

FOW

Smash Rookie
Ok sorry for assuming you dropped him, off of the info provided via FB. It was just another factor to include in your comparison to Shaky, but since it isn't true oh well.

My intentions weren't to start a rumor about you though lol

:phone:
Thank you, but again I ask. How does the usage of other characters diminish the accomplishments I have with Ness?

Judo777

Smash Master
For clarification on the last list we mostly agreed Ed and I would share the first spot and it never got updated. If your gonna update it, fix it pls.

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
Noid beat Lie's :diddy: with :samus2: and took 4th this weekend (Beat him 2-0). That man deserves #1 on the :samus2:'s. It's pretty clear he's better then Xyro vs high tier in tourney, which has more importance then beating low/mid tiers.

NO-IDea

Smash Lord
At least Xyro won't lose to any Peach players in bracket :troll:
Word. I lost in a MU I never play. Meanwhile, Xyro has played every notable Peach main out there. I'll never be the best Samus if I don't learn the Peach MU! Because she's such a good character and I run into her in tournament all the time!

I thought this thread was about who had the best results for each character. >.>

Two-Ell

Smash Master
hahaha, I think you're taking Kyle's post too seriously. I think you do well for yourself and I'm not sure how much time Xyro will have to dedicate to tourney play with some of the pleasant events happening in his life right now.

:rosalina:

NO-IDea

Smash Lord
He's not the only one who thinks that though, or I would have been 1st by now. My accomplishments in my smash career already exceeded his months ago... well, ever since WHOBO coincidentally.

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
Let the Battle between Xyro and NOID migrate from the Samus social to the top 5 brawl thread commence!

Also as Xyro has typed, he's been too busy with life rather then a game that bores him.

NO-IDea

Smash Lord
It's not even a john/excuse. It's legit. People need to tend to their families first. (Anyone else notice Claire rhymes with Z-air? LOL)

But what is the point of even pointing that out? That if he played more he would have equal accomplishments as mine?

And whether or not that may be the case, does it matter?

Tesh

Smash Hero
didnt Noid beat cheese? worst possible matchup vs a guy known for doing anything it takes to win?

just saiyan

san.

1/Sympathy = Divide By Zero
NNID
Sansoldier
3DS FC
4957-2846-2924
I'm not sure if Dr. Grandpa has the consistency Cable has yet, but every now and then, Dr. Grandpa takes out some big names and places really well, and other times he doesn't. But then again, I rarely see results for Cable.

DeLux

Player that used to be Lux
Ice Climbers should not have a top 5 anymore since nobody except Smoom plays them as a main.

And imo ESAM should be top 5 over Ally. Not that Ally's ICs aren't top 5 caliber because they are. It's just ESAM has definitely used them more as of late with some great success.

DeLux

Player that used to be Lux
I'm sorry, but I didn't notice Ally beating up Europe because I was busy watching ESAM 3 Stock M2k :)

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
Noid > Xyro

It's just the truth.
Sorry, Xyro - start playing again and prove me wrong.

Also, Xyro isn't as great in the Peach matchup as everyone thinks he is... noone has matchup experience except King Beef and I.

I can consistently beat him at the :samus2: matchup.

Smoom77

Smash Master
Noid > Xyro

It's just the truth.
Sorry, Xyro - start playing again and prove me wrong.

Also, Xyro isn't as great in the Peach matchup as everyone thinks he is... noone has matchup experience except King Beef and I.

I can consistently beat him at the :samus2: matchup.
xyro on smoom

LOLOLOLOLOLOL i see what you are doing, little illmatic. nice try buddy.

B.A.M.

Smash Lord
NNID
Bambatta
Tesh should be top 5 Sonic. He has consistently placed in regionals, as well as taken out some names. He has discovered new tech for sonic like the ASCPCT. And has been utilizing things hes found such as Metagay minute. Seriously man if you are going to take up a tasks like this you gotta keep up with the Results Miles. Please change top 5 Sonic to Tesh till Speed returns.

Thank You.

Tesh

Smash Hero
Tesh should be top 5 Sonic. He has consistently placed in regionals, as well as taken out some names. He has discovered new tech for sonic like the ASCPCT. And has been utilizing things hes found such as Metagay minute. Seriously man if you are going to take up a tasks like this you gotta keep up with the Results Miles. Please change top 5 Sonic to Tesh till Speed returns.

Thank You.
It is true, I am what you said. Lets not forget my latest AT the FFFBait which can be handy for dodging Tornado, tether grabs, and lasers.

M@v

Subarashii!
I followed in fonz's footsteps and beat blue rogue with Zelda, although it was only 1 game in a 5game set I used her.

I'm ranked top 5 in PA with fox now too <.<(also who I used to win against blue)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom