• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Top 5 Brawl [ US | CAN | MEX]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
Nah I was joking about him disappearing from FL but in a previous post some one mentioned Pikapika being the only pika on EC...

Oh yeah I remember now it is SC, but do they even have a scene? I remember him saying he'd be going to our tournies though.

milesg2g

Smash Champion
Uggh, this pika thing is dumb. I don't wanna be that guy, but I don't think there should be a top5 mains if some of them aren't even spectacular. Like brick and captain L are definitely talented players, but tbqh, I think frio could be as good as both of them :/, and he mains olimar now. Hell even my pikachu is better at certain match-ups than captainL (pika vs oli specifically). I mean no offense, but I don't think we HAVE to fill the top5. It should just be a list of players who are significantly better with said character than everyone else. If there aren't enough of those players, then screw it.

For pika, I see ESAM as an obvious one. Anther maybe still, and probably Z. Past that, I just don't see pika being repped well enough yet.

I think the list should stay as it is tbh. Kprime just beat Espy last week. It's safe to say he's still good and same applies to pikapika.

linkisthebest123

Smash Journeyman
When talking about regions, florida is considered the south, not the ec. Thats what I was going by. Also, how often does esam travel up to ny/nj tournies?

PoofyHair

Smash Journeyman
You have beaten me in wifi friendlies with your icers LOL. You think you are better then me, nobody else does.

Also, the top 4 pikas are Esam, Anther, Z, K Prime.

those are all 7.5/10 and above. Everyone else is much closer in skill.

IMO, from what I have seen, pikapika is overrated. Because there are no good pikas on the ec (besides him) so everyone is bad vs. him. So his results/wins are buffed. Not to say hes not better then me, but hes definitely not better then z/k prime.

thats also just my opinion, it could be COMPLETELY wrong.
Eat a **** -PikaPika

Tagxy

Smash Lord
Pikpik got 25th at pound. Excuses aside his performance at nationals is only matched by ESAM and Anther. And after Z and K Prime theres a decent skill drop off, so theyre fine.

You have beaten me in wifi friendlies with your icers LOL. You think you are better then me, nobody else does.
If youre going to bring up your matches against me on wifi, your performances arent as great as you seem to remember. However considering how much you hate wifi, Im not sure why youd do this. Someone asked me my personal opinion on you and captain L and I gave it to them, you dont need to be salty about it. Either way my name wasnt part of this conversation, so theres no point mentioning it.

Im tired of talking about pikachu. Someone change the subject quick.

san.

1/Sympathy = Divide By Zero
NNID
Sansoldier
3DS FC
4957-2846-2924
IMO DK
Donkey Kong

1. Will
2/3 Cable Dr. Grandpa
4. Ook
5. (Cyphus or Neon or w/e)

Dr. Grandpa has been proving himself by placing well his last few tournaments.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Best DK match- no, best match period that I've ever seen my whole life.

milesg2g

Smash Champion
I could've sworn it was psp, but then again Toonblade taught KT everything he knows. So I guess he's the best.

Randum

Smash Rookie
I don't understand why there are so many responses for such a meaningless thread.

Dakpo

Smash Lord
Hmmm Im not quite sure what i need to do to get on the top 5 list for Zss. I honestly feel as though I am at least 4th.

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
I honestly feel the same way about that Dakpo. You're mad legit.

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
Current Peach list:

1. Illmatic
2. Kyon
3. Kyle
4. Raz
5. Nicole
6. King Beef
7. Mikey Lenetia
8. TurnipTosser428

Status