• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Top 5 Brawl [ US | CAN | MEX]

Status
Not open for further replies.

OneCryptickilla

Smash Apprentice
I have fun every tourney I go to, except when its a SFL one and everyone is mean for no reason. Thats why I love Mink and CFL <3
No there mean because they spend there entire lives in there moms basement playing brawl when they should be looking for a job. There pissed because they spent the last of there "allounce" on entry fee

:phone:

Xaltis

Smash Hero
No there mean because they spend there entire lives in there moms basement playing brawl when they should be looking for a job. There pissed because they spent the last of there "allounce" on entry fee

lol. Then they call me out for being mean to them when I'm not. Sometimes I defend myself when they are *******s but that's about it. I will never start talking trash (unless its friendly and joking) or be mean unless I'm provoked.

Chuee

Smash Hero

You should be looking for a job.
Oh wait your spelling is bad.
@Xaltis:

OneCryptickilla

Smash Apprentice
lol. Then they call me out for being mean to them when I'm not. Sometimes I defend myself when they are *******s but that's about it. I will never start talking trash (unless its friendly and joking) or be mean unless I'm provoked.
Ud hate my brother he talks so much trash and worst of all he loses to. Then throws the controler at u and screams bull****. Lol hes almost 18 too.

Chuee

Smash Hero
Ud hate my brother he talks so much trash and worst of all he loses to. Then throws the controler at u and screams bull****. Lol hes almost 18 too.

Maybe you should sign Inui/Cheese Jr. up for anger management programs.
edit:
Plaster Fun Time LOL
da bess

OneCryptickilla

Smash Apprentice
I was just making sure, as I said before I get called mean for no reason by my own state so I'm always making sure now.

Also you quoted 2link's post twice... XD
I quote things twice cause im awsome like that and people who r jerks for no reason r anoying .

Two-Ell

Smash Master
Nah, I live in FL now lol.

also since you're new to forums I just want to let you know that you'll want to avoid posting after yourself. People usually dislike seeing double posts. If you realize you forgot to say something or have something else you write, just edit the last post you made or wait for someone else to make a post after the last one you made(if you don't feel like editing)

:rosalina:

OneCryptickilla

Smash Apprentice
Nah, I live in FL now lol.

also since you're new to forums I just want to let you know that you'll want to avoid posting after yourself. People usually dislike seeing double posts. If you realize you forgot to say something or have something else you write, just edit the last post you made or wait for someone else to make a post after the last one you made(if you don't feel like editing)

Ok thanks and sorry XD

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
Is this a social?

Btw Crpytic, if you make it to Fatal (with Zelda) you will immediately realize that you don't want to play her anymore.

It seems as though you are a competitive player, and she is not built for competitive play.

Try :metaknight: instead.

Just go into the tournament with a good mindset. Meet people, play friendlies before your set, and try your best.

Unless you've had prior practice (Wifi), don't expect to pull off anything anywhere near top 16.

Two-Ell

Smash Master
^hard truth but yeah

I'm not advocating you leave the character you enjoy(Zelda is sex x3), but you will definitely have many obstacles to face solo-maining her.(I mained her for some months)

Keep the rest of illmatic's advice in mind.

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
This game is gay.

I hate crushing new players' spirits.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom