• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Top 5 Brawl [ US | CAN | MEX]

Status
Not open for further replies.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
Will is very incosistent, he is a very wild card, he can beat like top players but loose to mid/high lv players.
You mean he plays a mid tier character?
lol yes...i wish people realized this.
results don't directly correlate to skill.
but, of course, what actually "matters" is results, not skill.
will might be smarter than 99% of his opponents but he can still get laser camped and theres nothing he can do about it =[ such is life

Zucco

Smash Master
In nj/ny rankings mms were always a pain LOL, I think 20 is low but OH well

Zucco

Smash Master
lol yes...i wish people realized this.
results don't directly correlate to skill.
but, of course, what actually "matters" is results, not skill.
will might be smarter than 99% of his opponents but he can still get laser camped and theres nothing he can do about it =[ such is life
no............

Tesh

Smash Hero
Honestly, if you main a top tier character, you shouldn't be like "oh my big wins are espy, will, luckay, Pane and DLA" .

I'm looking at you P1. Does it really matter if you officially get the title of "least far behind ADHD/Gnes" if one of the best things you've ever done is beat Espy (after losing to him the day before).

The same goes for anyone that beats Shugo with Ice Climbers or beats any Marth main that isn't Mikehaze.

Player-1

Smash Legend
i'm just doing it for the sake of having an accurate list, if you really feel that way then just take #3-5 on the diddy spot off and just have ADHD and Gnes up there

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
The list will never be accurate, whether you're #3 or not.
If you actually cared about an accurate list, why not argue about the other characters, yet only desperately try to get a placing on a list that doesn't really matter in the first place.

If you weren't insecure you wouldn't call Zinoto bad when people start to say that he's better than you. Saying that you're better than him is one thing, but your posts are downright disrespectful towards him. And for what, people holding the opinion that he's better than you the day after he beat ally? Grow up dude.

Before I forget, Dcold for top 5 Sheik.

MeekSpeedy

Smash Ace
If you weren't insecure you wouldn't call Zinoto bad when people start to say that he's better than you. Saying that you're better than him is one thing, but your posts are downright disrespectful towards him. And for what, people holding the opinion that he's better than you the day after he beat ally? Grow up dude.

Before I forget, Dcold for top 5 Sheik.
As much of a troll Tutu can be, he's def right about this. If someone beats someone of status like Ally? They should recieve acknowledgement for it, if they want it or not. They deserve it.

I mean even so, I probably couldn't take a game off bizkit.

I've been feeling this way for a while but I think that you've been putting in the work, and def have improved enough to be top 5.

Also I think a case could be made for Ed>Judo, except I don't know what judo's been doing tournament wise recently.

Dcold

Smash Lord
I choked so hard, and Bizkit played well enough to beat me for it. In situation salt, to now just accepting I got beat @_@

I really don't know what Judo has done either, mostly because he talks more on the BBR Tier List more than visits the Sheik boards it seems, but I'd say both you and Ed have wins that could possibly trump him, only because I don't know what he has to offer. You had like that really good tourney where you lost to Ally and Lain (I think) which kind of pushed you over imo.

And where the **** is Billy, he's my idol.

What's The Point

Smash Master
From what Juu said Judo's last two tournaments were Vengeance than something in KY. If some other Shiek has been active and not sucking by the time I get to Shieks then they'll probably get above him. Tutu you're safe so don't worry.

I'm putting DRN at 5th over Y.b.M. Y.b.M uses a lot of Kirby and DRN made bracket SKTAR and WHOBO.

What's The Point

Smash Master
Imo dcold is better than kilik.

But I didn't realize that you had an order to these things, I'll drop by again when sheik is actually supposed to be up.
I'm going from the top of the tier list to the bottom, skipping if there's a lot of talk about a certain character. So I did Diddy, then went to ZSS, and now going back to ICs. Doing quick changes in between if the thread calls for it.

C.J.

Smash Master
WTP, do you really think Mampam doesn't have wins enough to get onto the top 5 list?

Wins on Seibrik, MVD, DJ Jack, Kyon, multiple wins on Ed and Ryo, only loses to... like Nick Riddle. I'm sure I could find more stuff, but saying he doesn't have the wins to get on here doesn't seems quite right.

Juushichi

sugoi ~ sugoi ~
Yeah, if Judo is actually inactive I don't think it's unreasonable for him to drop. I honestly think that Judo/Ed are clearly the best US Sheik players, but-but-but, this isn't the "I think __ is the best!" list.

Have we heard anything from NoID Sheik? Also even just watching him yesterday... I think Tutu has improved a **** ton.

Also, C.J. Has Mampam gone out of state/region yet?

C.J.

Smash Master
Yeah, if Judo is actually inactive I don't think it's unreasonable for him to drop. I honestly think that Judo/Ed are clearly the best US Sheik players, but-but-but, this isn't the "I think __ is the best!" list.

Have we heard anything from NoID Sheik? Also even just watching him yesterday... I think Tutu has improved a **** ton.

Also, C.J. Has Mampam gone out of state/region yet?
He went to Apex, wrecked his pools, but had to catch a plane so couldn't stay. Went to game 5 in a MM vs Ramin and beat other people in MMs.

I'm not campaigning for his addition to the list- he really does need to go OoS- just saying that "he doesn't have the wins" doesn't quite seem... accurate.

What's The Point

Smash Master
WTP, do you really think Mampam doesn't have wins enough to get onto the top 5 list?

Wins on Seibrik, MVD, DJ Jack, Kyon, multiple wins on Ed and Ryo, only loses to... like Nick Riddle. I'm sure I could find more stuff, but saying he doesn't have the wins to get on here doesn't seems quite right.
It's mostly that he's been beating Ryo (Unless Ed enters as something besides Ed they haven't played in 6 months) for awhile and just picked up the other wins. I'm personally waiting till his next tournament to really think about putting him on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom