• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Top 5 Brawl [ US | CAN | MEX]

Status
Not open for further replies.

zmx

Smash Lord
I'm curious now. What tournament did Zinoto beat Ally? And was he going Snake?

If so, that's very impressive. Especially considering that Ally has beaten ADHD/Gnes last time they faced iirc.

zmx

Smash Lord
I see. I hope there are videos up of it soon seeing as there was a livestream. Thanks.

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
I mean, it happened yesterday. I figured you would post your wins for yourself regardless lmao. And I don't own this thread so...no point in me relaying information. Besides, I know you can make a case for yourself to WTP. It's up to you to show results/argue for the 5th spot between Pane and yourself. I'm not gonna be biased and try to pick between you because your both friends of mine and I don't own the list either.
I know, I was having fun.

I don't even need to make a case.

Pane has 1 win. Will.

Orion and Raptor have both came on here and disputed his win claims, especially Orion since he was like "Yo, you beat my 4th best character in a MM, whoopie" and Raptor saying he's like 1-11 vs him.

If I'm not a Top 5 Wolf, by wins and losses, this thread is a lie and a popularity contest.

I'm not entitled to it anymore, I actually earned it. It wouldn't even be a placeholder anymore.

It's fine though, I'll just keep winning money playing smash and beating good opponents and you can have your bad list. As I said forever ago, the point to me being on this list is for trolling purposes only. I played vs Kain yesterday and the fact that anyone is near him on that list is laughable, so me being on the list doesn't mean anything until I feel I'm half of his skill.

Top 5 :wolf:

DeLux

Player that used to be Lux
Rob, 5th at a Midwest West local is still doing pretty terrible by most regional standards lol

What's The Point

Smash Master
All my notable wins in FL can be found here:
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=14606592&postcount=26
That's the post I'm keeping track of our PR info.
Add to that K-prime, Falln, JNig, Reflex, and Razer at WHOBO and we're good.
I already got you.

But so far I haven't included pools from any tournament since they are almost never included in the threads. It's like the MM thing where if I can't reliably get the results for everyone it's not fair to include for the few that I can. Also like MMs there is some questionable seriousness inherit to the set. Things like WHOBO and Apex don't really suffer from the latter but they do the former.

However, WHOBO/SKTAR people, tell me your pool wins/loses. I should have records for pools like that. For the people that I don't get anything for, **** em.

MRM will probably be 5th Wolf but that won't be for a bit.

What's The Point

Smash Master
MMs don't count unless it's something really big. So MVD can stop posting about his $100 cause I'll count that but it won't mean much due to the opponent.

I'm not going to bother figuring out if a MM happened and if the other party really cared about the MM.

MVD

Smash Master
MMs don't count unless it's something really big. So MVD can stop posting about his $100 cause I'll count that but it won't mean much due to the opponent.

I'm not going to bother figuring out if a MM happened and if the other party really cared about the MM.
A mm is a mm so mine with will definitely should count

:phone:

Zucco

Smash Master
Will is very incosistent, he is a very wild card, he can beat like top players but loose to mid/high lv players.

BioDG

Smash Ace
The Diddys will complain about something no matter what.

For ZSS I mean I'm writing down all the results. I don't know if the list will change and probably not since I used something you ZSSs were posting when I made some early changes.
Here's everything we discussed before about ZSS. My player info is slightly more organized than earlier.

[COLLAPSE="Everybody since around April?"]Brackets are included in all links except Texas Crusade Series 1 and 2, Ascension 1, Once Upon a ****, and IMPULSE.

Nick Riddle: High placing in ZP Monthlies June and WHOBO 4.

Salem: Did well at CLASH of the Titans 6 and SKTAR.

DRN: Entered SKTAR and WHOBO 4. Previous tourney was with Diddy only.

Y.b.M.: Latest tournies are Texas Crusade Series 1 and Texas Crusade Series 2. He also entered WHOBO 4 but went all Kirby.

Bio: High placing in Maharba's Birthday Battle Royale, Ascension 1, and WHOBO Tryhards. Also entered WHOBO 4 but did not get out of pools in singles (though did well in doubles) and lost a MM against Player-1. Acension 1 has no bracket posted, so in this tourney, wins were against k_bot (ICs/Wario), ALSM (MK) and Gnes (MK). Losses were against Denti (Olimar) and Gnes (MK).

V115: IMPULSE. I don't see the bracket, but V115 has described his performance in detail earlier on this page or the last page. His previous tourney, which I can't find, should be of note as well, one highlight being that he beat Holy's ROB in Winner's before Holy (ROB) took him out in Loser's.

Dakpo: Texas Crusade Series 1 and DMT 18. In DMT 18, "Denti" is actually a joke tag from Typ-Ex, a great Falco main.

FK: Also entered Texas Crusade Series 1.

Paw: A previous tourney in San Antonio and the latest being Ascension 1.

Mink: Entered Once Upon a **** (Post #194).

[COLLAPSE="V115 since February"]
If you're curious about my results, here are all the tournies I've been to since February

Revival of Salt
SiD6
SiD7
IMPULSE (bracket on post 138)
Revival of Salt:Kent Edition (aka No Bull**** 3)

Wins:
Holynightmare
Luckay4lyphe
Firefly
Zinoto
MJG
Swordgard
Meekspeedy

Losses:
Doom (yes JUICE.Doom, RoS)
Sauc3 (RoS)
Ally (SiD6)
Holynightmare :rob: x2 (SiD6, SiD7)
Tin Man (SiD7)
Dabuz (IMPULSE)
Mr.R (IMPULSE)
Toronto Joe (RoS:KE)
Holynightmare :metaknight: (RoS:KE)

I also have 3 set wins against Tin Man (my bracket record with him is I think 3-8), and either 1 or all 3 of them were in the last 6 months.
Unfortunately, these were at really small non-SWF locals at a local game store. There was no thread made for them and I don't think the bracket files were saved XD

If MMs count

MM wins
Logic :olimar: $2 (RoS)
Croi :wario: $5 (IMPULSE)

MM losses
Holynightmare :rob: $10 (RoS)
Dabuz :olimar: $5 (IMPULSE)
Will :dk2: $5 (IMPULSE)[/COLLAPSE]

[COLLAPSE="Bio since February"]
February:
Hobo 35 and Battle Network 6 (no brackets on these).
Hobo 35 wins: Jew, Yosh, pwii (Pit), and a $5 money match win against Smoom. Losses: Illmatic, Jerm.
BN6 wins: Somebody I can't remember. Losses: Nike and FK.

March:
Battle Network 7 and Hobo 36.
Losses were Sync, Illmatic x2 (Tourney and $3 MM), and Razer. Wins are PJ, Diego, Panty Raider, and Kilik x2.

April:
Battle Network 8 and Hobo 38.
BN8: Wins were Razer (ICs/Snake) and Fliphop. Losses were against Trela and Sync (Olimar).
Hobo 38 (AM Bracket): Wins were DownTaHeck (Bowser), Fernando (ICs), Day (MK), Player-4 (MK $1 MM) and Sync (MK).

June:
Maharba's Birthday Battle Royale, and Ascension 1
MBBR: Wins: Zero (the Sonic main), Since, Blondie, PJ (90% sure I played him here) Losses: pwii (G&W; Winners and Losers bracket)
Acension 1: Wins: k_bot (ICs/Wario), ALSM (MK) and Gnes (MK). Losses: Denti (Olimar) and Gnes (MK).

July:
WHOBO Tryhards.
WHOBO Tryhards: Wins: asa, PJ (Winners Bracket and Grand Finals), Illmatic. Losses: PJ (Winners Finals and $0 "post-loss-on-thread" MM)

August:
WHOBO 4. Did not get out of pools in singles (though did well in doubles) and lost a MM against Player-1.

Total:

Wins:
Jew (DK)
Yosh (Yoshi)
Pwii (Pit)
Smoom ($5 MM)
PJ (TL) x3
Panty Raider (G&W)
Kilik x2 (Sheik)
Razer (ICs/Snake)
Fliphop (Diddy)
Zero (Sonic)
Since (Diddy)
Blondie (Falco)
DownTaHeck (Bowser)
Fernando (ICs)
Day (MK)
Player-4 (MK $1 MM)
Sync (MK)
k_bot (ICs/Wario)
ALSM (MK)
Gnes (MK)
asa (Olimar)
Illmatic (Peach)

Losses:
Illmatic x3 (Peach)
Jerm (TL)
Nike (Marth)
FK (ZSS)
Sync x3 (Olimar)
Trela (Lucario)
Razer x2 (Snake)
pwii x2 (G&W)
PJ x2 (tourney and $0 "post-loss-on-thread" MM)
Gnes (MK)
Player-1 ($5 MM)

[/COLLAPSE][/COLLAPSE]

Zucco

Smash Master
The MM thing should be cleared out, if they count for the top 5 list, what is the Min amount?

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
It's fine though, I'll just keep winning money playing smash and beating good opponents and you can have your bad list. As I said forever ago, the point to me being on this list is for trolling purposes only. I played vs Kain yesterday and the fact that anyone is near him on that list is laughable, so me being on the list doesn't mean anything until I feel I'm half of his skill.

Top 5 :wolf:
I don't think me and Kain are that distanced in skill.
Will is very incosistent, he is a very wild card, he can beat like top players but loose to mid/high lv players.
You mean he plays a mid tier character?
^
Please fix the Peach list:

1) Illmatic
2) Silly Kyle
3) SlayerZ
4) LLOD
5) Kyon
What has SlayerZ done? Llod beat me, Logic, and Junebug in the same tourney. Has he done anything close to that?

:018:

Luckay4Lyphe

Smash Master
Thing is llod can't be vouched for consistency. Amazing wins, but that was all 1 tourney, maybe he was on some godlike pristine sensu bean energy drink that day. He hasn't entered anything else this year.

edit: V115 over bio imo (cuz he beat me :troll:) lol no but his wins do look better.

What's The Point

Smash Master
The MM thing should be cleared out, if they count for the top 5 list, what is the Min amount?
Let's go with $20 and a video. The thing with MMs is people can, and have, lied about them.

I'll change the Peach list. I knew it was outdated and a Peach gave me a list to use but apparently he was wrong. This will still be a temporary change since I'm not going deep into it yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom