• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Top 5 Brawl [ US | CAN | MEX]

Status
Not open for further replies.

What's The Point

Smash Master
Changes for Oli and Diddy

:olimar: |
Rich Brown​
|
Dabuz​
|
Logic​
|
Denti​
|
Fino
:diddy: |
Gnes​
|
ADHD​
|
Zinoto​
|
Lie​
|
Player-1

Rich Brown stays on top because of SKTAR and double eliminating Europe. Him and Dabuz are very close but RB always does slightly better at the nationals. The last three Olimars are all close. I added Logic back to the Olimar list and put him at 3 because he does well in MD/VA. Denti and Logic have equal SKTAR/Apex results, but Denti is 4th mostly because TX doesn't have a bracket in their results half the time so I don't know exactly who he won and lost too. Fino does well, including beating Logic in a ditto, but lacks the national results. Anuar is off due to only having 3 tournaments and doing nothing special at them.

For Diddy, I put Gnes over ADHD. ADHD has been pretty inactive for a top player these past 6 months while Gnes has been in TX getting 1st or 2nd to Trela. He also has WHOBO4. Zinoto is added at 3rd. The thread has been calling for that for awhile, and he took out Shugo, then verified that win by taking Ally out of winner's. This on top of his consistent good performance at any event. It's hard to compare Lie and Player-1 wins due to the region difference, but overall it'd be about the same. The reason I put Lie over Player-1 is because Lie doesn't have any random loses while Player-1 has a few. Vato is off for having 3 tournaments he didn't do well in, and Mampam doesn't have the results to be top 5.

Post if you agree or disagree. Be sure to sound smart if you want to discuss it because "Nah man Fino > Denti" isn't saying anything.

Olimar Results

Diddy Results

The win on Vinnie was half mk , I more confused why he isn't #2 fox yet ?
Mostly I haven't gotten there. I'm going down the tier list, skipping around if something is discussed enough.

wins tournament going all diddy

removed from diddy list

lol
I just asked WC to find some results. I found 3 things for you and they weren't impressive compared to other Diddy Kongs.

Player-1

Smash Legend
I don't really have any random losses lol, the reason Lie doesn't have random losses is because he DOESN'T GO ALL DIDDY. He switches to MK when he doesn't think his Diddy can pull it off.

Zinoto beat Ally's Kirby in 1 game and Ally's Snake in the other, it's a good win still, but it'd mean a lot more if he beat Ally going 100% snake, but he didn't lmao. Also, it doesn't really count since Zinoto is like 1-10 with ally so it must be a 'fluke' or does the same logic not apply to him? lmao?

A win on Ally's kirby i guess is better than a win on reflex, a win on kismet, a win on bloodcross, a win on jnig, a win on espy, a win on z, a couple of wins on DRN, etc. lolz

Luckay4Lyphe

Smash Master
I mean you can't complain about him using another character p-1. You can do the same if you can't pull out all the wins with Diddy and lose to people you shouldn't lose to too. Or you could just step up the Diddy game, your choice.

I agree with Diddy and olimar list.

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
Reason why seagullman didn't get thread.

Says he's unbiased and reports the news.

Someone picks up 4 quality wins.

Doesn't report it.

Obviously I'm talking about Dr. PeePee

You people with your anti-melee bias, PeePee is clearly a top 5 :marth:

vato_break

Smash Master
my wins look like this from what i can remember lol

mikehaze
kiraflax
sillykyle
sk92
hallx2
awex
A.C
pitbullx3
jebus
Zekey
sizcor
some ranked yoshi from AZ

pretty sad i was taken off completely :(

What's The Point

Smash Master
The Diddy bottom 3 were like the Olimar 3 in that it was pretty close and I was making decisions.

I don't really have any random losses lol, the reason Lie doesn't have random losses is because he DOESN'T GO ALL DIDDY. He switches to MK when he doesn't think his Diddy can pull it off.
I still have his loses. He doesn't have anything like Player-3 or elev8 or Micaelis. Zinoto actually has some of that, but the Shugo/Ally combo and a general call for Top 3 Zinoto before I even had the thread gave him the edge. You had a combo like that with Reflex/Kismet a bit ago but that dropped off. If Zinoto's drops off then he's in trouble. But again more recent is better and people have argued for Zinoto for a bit.

Zinoto beat Ally's Kirby in 1 game and Ally's Snake in the other, it's a good win still, but it'd mean a lot more if he beat Ally going 100% snake, but he didn't lmao. Also, it doesn't really count since Zinoto is like 1-10 with ally so it must be a 'fluke' or does the same logic not apply to him? lmao?
As I said, the Ally win is more verification for the Shugo win. Ally's Kirby is still better than most of the Diddy wins, and he still went and lost with Snake.

A win on Ally's kirby i guess is better than a win on reflex, a win on kismet, a win on bloodcross, a win on jnig, a win on espy, a win on z, a couple of wins on DRN, etc. lolz
He did go Snake so don't cling to the Kirby thing. You or Lie wouldn't get 1 win on Ally's Snake. Please don't bring up a friendly.

Though I'm putting you above Lie for now and maybe Zinoto. I had P1 over Lie just before posting but I changed it last second. Other people will have to argue for you due to the fact that you are Player-1.

my wins look like this from what i can remember lol

mikehaze
kiraflax
sillykyle
sk92
hallx2
awex
A.C
pitbullx3
jebus
Zekey
sizcor
some ranked yoshi from AZ

pretty sad i was taken off completely :(
I have no clue when and where these happened and there's nothing about loses in there. But even so the MikeHaze and SK92 is nice but everything else is beaten by the other Diddys.

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
Stingers, I wasn't really talking about PeePee, though I'd support him being on the list 100%

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=327051

I beat Arty 2-1 (he switched to GnW and won game 2, I took him to delfino so he went Luigi)
MRM - GGs dude. You got an extremely patient wolf, so it through me off, since me and Kain are very aggressive, and I'm used to that. I should've stayed GW on Delphino, but I hate that stage, so I thought I could sneak a win with Luigi.
I beat Hadesblade 2-0 (he switched to D3)
I beat Ducky 2-0
I beat Grimace 2-0

The major difference at this tournament is that it wasn't on Laggy, ****ty TV's like at the other two.

Also at S2D in KY a few weeks ago

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=326497

I beat Mr. Eric 2-0

My previous wins over Krystedez and Hadesblade and ResTy and Bpow and ThugZ are still in proper time frame.

However my win over Lux has expired.

It was silly I wasn't the #5 Wolf when the list was redone from the start, given I had better wins and all that, but this is a popularity contest and I'm a lone wolf from Nebraska.

PFFFFFFFFFF

*maniacal laugher*

Dcold

Smash Lord
elev8 isn't a bad player, neither is Michealis, they just don't travel. elev8 was/is ranked #2 in their region, that's not a bad loss coming from someone who's lower on their PR lol.

Zinoto has definitely put it work though, what a champ. Doesn't matter if Ally went Kirby, it wasn't Mid-tiers, he could have went his main, but he didn't, so oh well, can't take his win away because Ally decided to go someone else when the option was there.

Player-1

Smash Legend
The Diddy bottom 3 were like the Olimar 3 in that it was pretty close and I was making decisions.

I still have his loses. He doesn't have anything like Player-3 or elev8 or Micaelis. Zinoto actually has some of that, but the Shugo/Ally combo and a general call for Top 3 Zinoto before I even had the thread gave him the edge. You had a combo like that with Reflex/Kismet a bit ago but that dropped off. If Zinoto's drops off then he's in trouble. But again more recent is better and people have argued for Zinoto for a bit.
LMAO, all of those people are PRed. You realize me and P3 played like every single day for like 8 months? elev8 was ranked #2 in AL at the time, Micaelis was ranked ahead of me at the time. Your basing all of this stuff as of right now when at the time Micaelis was probably a top 5 wario lol. And ya Zinoto has losses worse than that, sneakytako lmao. What is this random **** talk with 'combo' stuff? His 'Shugo/Ally' (Ally's Kirby/Snake LOL) Combo are the ONLY good wins he really has where I have MANY besides reflex/kismet (bloodcross, espy, z, jnig, drn x2, micaelis, etc.)

As I said, the Ally win is more verification for the Shugo win. Ally's Kirby is still better than most of the Diddy wins, and he still went and lost with Snake.
I already said it's still a good win, just not as good if he had went 100% snake

He did go Snake so don't cling to the Kirby thing. You or Lie wouldn't get 1 win on Ally's Snake. Please don't bring up a friendly.
lmao at an some unsupported claim that doesn't mean ****, lol. Why do these thread owners get more and more ********?

Though I'm putting you above Lie for now and maybe Zinoto. Other people will have to argue for you due to the fact that you are Player-1.
Lmfao, you can't bring up any real points so you just throw insults out. Dat MW bias 2gewd.

WTP seriously needs to get that MW **** out of his ***

Xzax Kasrani

Smash Master
megarobman i didnt see anything special from you besides arty and he didnt gven go falco. pane is better then you but he lives in a good region. thats the thing about this list and rankings that sucks, some people live in regions where the skill levels are outrageous and some people live in regions that are complete jokes.

Damittom

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4742-5811-9326
I think its funny that the two people arguing that Zinoto isn't top 3 are the two that got bumped down by him.

Just think of it this way.

Ally's Kirby = Reflex's PT
Ally's Snake > Reflex's Wario
Shugo (at worst) = Kismet

Isn't your one win on Reflex his PT?

Also Zinoto pulled off the infinte twice on Ally's MK.

He mastered your technique and is better at it than you.

Stay free p1. better start campaigning for number 4 cause Vato is better than you too

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
Reason why seagullman didn't get thread.

Says he's unbiased and reports the news.

Someone picks up 4 quality wins.

Doesn't report it.

Obviously I'm talking about Dr. PeePee

You people with your anti-melee bias, PeePee is clearly a top 5 :marth:
I mean, it happened yesterday. I figured you would post your wins for yourself regardless lmao. And I don't own this thread so...no point in me relaying information. Besides, I know you can make a case for yourself to WTP. It's up to you to show results/argue for the 5th spot between Pane and yourself. I'm not gonna be biased and try to pick between you because your both friends of mine and I don't own the list either.

I don't care where I am on the :wolf: list. I just like to stay in the top 2 so I try to stay consistent. If I go to tourneys I generally don't have this problem.

Yesterday I went to an Md/Va local and beat a random, Darkflame :popo:, Neo :marth:/:metaknight:, and ChuDat :kirby2: to get 1st. Just reporting for WTP's data collection.
Stingers, I wasn't really talking about PeePee, though I'd support him being on the list 100%

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=327051

I beat Arty 2-1 (he switched to GnW and won game 2, I took him to delfino so he went Luigi)

I beat Hadesblade 2-0 (he switched to D3)
I beat Ducky 2-0
I beat Grimace 2-0

The major difference at this tournament is that it wasn't on Laggy, ****ty TV's like at the other two.

Also at S2D in KY a few weeks ago

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=326497

I beat Mr. Eric 2-0

My previous wins over Krystedez and Hadesblade and ResTy and Bpow and ThugZ are still in proper time frame.

However my win over Lux has expired.

It was silly I wasn't the #5 Wolf when the list was redone from the start, given I had better wins and all that, but this is a popularity contest and I'm a lone wolf from Nebraska.

PFFFFFFFFFF

*maniacal laugher*
^See, I told you that you'd post your wins/list/results.
The Marth main? :troll:
The :rob:?

:018:

Player-1

Smash Legend
no my win against reflex was against his wario lol, and reflex's PT definitely better than ally's kirby lol.

Zinoto pulled the infinite off on Ally and dropped it lol, I don't drop the infinite on MK lolz, and it's not even my technique I'm more consistent at the infinite and he's even admitted lmao, get that MI bias out of here.

infiniteV115

Smash Hero
Ally's Kirby = Reflex's PT? O.o On what are you basing this lol

Does Ally's Kirby have any non-side-event results that are notable? Cause I never knew he could even use Kirby til I saw him use it in mid+low tiers at WHOBO 4 lol

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
I beat M2k's :kirby2: in MT's 2-0 at a MT tourney. Is that credible?

I have a win on M2k. Yall don't have that on your resume :troll:.

:018:

Damittom

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4742-5811-9326
Yeah but can you do it in tourney?

Also Ally says his Kirby is better than his other random characters such as pit and fox

DRN

Smash Lord
I think its funny that the two people arguing that Zinoto isn't top 3 are the two that got bumped down by him.

Just think of it this way.

Ally's Kirby = Reflex's PT
Ally's Snake > Reflex's Wario
Shugo (at worst) = Kismet

Isn't your one win on Reflex his PT?

Also Zinoto pulled off the infinte twice on Ally's MK.

He mastered your technique and is better at it than you.

Stay free p1. better start campaigning for number 4 cause Vato is better than you too
Ally barely beats Reflex's PT with Snake.... Everytime they play they go to game 5 last stock last hit. His DDD though.....

People act as if P-1 has only beaten Kismet and reflex lol. Also Player-1 infinited quite a few people. His best being tyrant. LOL @ Zinoto mastering the infinite. He would have a 3-2 set win on ally if he had mastered it.

Btw who are you? You seem pretty free yourself :)

Edit: Oh MI of course....

Player-1

Smash Legend
Reflex's PT got 4th in MTs at whobo, reflex's kirby got 9th lol

and yes I get it all the time in tournament, better get that MI **** out of your *** too because you have no idea what you're talking about.

yup, if zinoto had the infinite master he woulda actually had a good win against ally LMAO

What's The Point

Smash Master
I wasn't saying that elev8 and such are bad wins, but comparable to the skill the 3 Diddys are at they are people you shouldn't be losing to.

lmao at an some unsupported claim that doesn't mean ****, lol. Why do these thread owners get more and more ********?
I was fully expecting you to bring up beating Ally in a friendly or taking a game off in a MM. I was just making the counter claim ahead of time.

Lmfao, you can't bring up any real points so you just throw insults out. Dat MW bias 2gewd.
I wasn't aware using your name was an insult. I'm just saying, for as long as I've viewed this thread, the only person I've seen argue for Player-1 is Player-1, and maybe DRN.

Ally used and lost with Snake. How good his Kirby is doesn't mean that much.

Player-1

Smash Legend
that's because GA doesn't need to meatride the **** out of me

edit: best person i used it against in bracket is probably biglou

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom