• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Top 5 Brawl [ US | CAN | MEX]

Status
Not open for further replies.

MVD

Smash Master
He got 2nd in MT's, which is good. I've done the same thing before beating "known" players as well (Boss, Kingtoon, Nakat, and Will) in a MT tourney. The players he beat (Espy, Will, Ryo) I've beaten (Outside of Ryo cause we've never played).

He lost to Trela. I beat Junebug two weeks ago.

He lost to Shaky. I haven't played Shaky in almost 2 years, but I still beat him (Not trying to gloat or start anything Shaky, just defining wins/losses and explain things, but I still will MM you whenever I see you!).

If people want me as 3rd and McPP above me for one tourney then by all means, but at least know facts.

:018:
Junebug is **** and so are you, pee pee person is legit as **** you are free as **** so Stfu and stop sitting on your stoneage *** wins ***** *** ***** ****er

:phone:

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
Junebug is **** and so are you, pee pee person is legit as **** you are free as **** so Stfu and stop sitting on your stoneage *** wins ***** *** ***** ****er

I'm bad and I should feel bad about being bad.

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
MCPE should be #3 obviously, Joe is still #2, Kain Still #1. Shiro #4. Myself #5. I won another tournament today and outplaced Tyser.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
MC Pee Pants has the better name, I'm putting him #1

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
:snake:

1. Ally
2. Razer
3. Fatal
4. Havok
5. Bizkit

:wolf:

1. Kain
2. PeePants
3. Seagull
4. Shiro
5. Pane / Lycan / CsxMark / Robman

Sorry Joe but Pee > you

:059:

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Yeah, I did too, but got tired of the last one. *shrug* I like rotating.

On topic: I hope to someday get on this list for Lucas. The other guys are helping me thankfully so maybe I'll finally get a #5 spot. Tired of being a researcher haha.

Oh and Joe is a great Wolf from all I've seen of his Wolf.

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
I think MVD should still be on the snake list over bizket. He beat mjg, pj, and a few others. Shaky for #1 ness after beating trela, pwii, and mcpeepants. Ally for #1 snake. Pwii for top 5 g&w if he isn't already. Ryo for #1 Ike.

Player-3

Smash Hero
I like how only rob and seagull are saying mcp is #3

Super credible non-biased force of justice gooooooo

big bad wolf

Smash Journeyman
Irl
#1 Kain most consistant placement and win history
#2 Seagull very close second placement history and arguable even win ratio
#3 MC Pee had a good showing this past few months
#4 Pane has been semi consistent and has legit wins
#5 who cares no other wolves have met any of the above might as well leave choice

lol at people putting shiro above me who has done ......... absolutely nothing , that wolf who beat kira has done more ?

Also there is no reason Chudat should not have the #1 kirby slot

Crackle

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ZZZobac
So a couple days ago I came here and said Ally was the better Snake between Ally/UltimateRazer based on videos. I was shot down like a helicopter in Russia.

Now hear me out on my opinion. The front page details a system, and that system I'm sure is legit. But in my opinion:

Ally's blatant mind reading > UltimateRazer's smart explosive style > Havok's curiousity / MVD's innovation / Fatal's consistency / Bizkit's conventionality

I'm just curious to see if people agree with this at all.

infiniteV115

Smash Hero
For now, MVD is at best #4 Snake. He's definitely not better than Ally/Razer, and with Fatal's recent win over Nairo I don't think MVD deserves to be above him either. idk what Havok has done recently with Snake so if he hasn't been doing anything then MVD is above him.

RaptorTEC

Smash Champion
:wolf:
1)Kain
2)Seagull
3)MCPeep
4)Pane
5) ?Shiro or Lycan

:yoshi2:
1)Delta
2)Raptor
3)MX/Firefly
3)MX/Firefly
5)Hades

:kirby:
1)Chudat
2)Falln
3)YbM
4)MikeKirby
5)RRR

:luigi2:
1)Boss
2)YoshQ
3)MrConCon
4)Jbandrew
5)Luigisama

:snake:
1)Ally (Seriously idk why people always put Razer>Ally. I just never saw it. The way I thought of it was who would I be more scared to face in bracket? Razer's Snake or Ally's? Def Ally.
2)UltimateRazer
3)Fatal
4)Bizkit
5)Mikeray/MVD

:rob:
1)Stingers
2)KiraFlax
3)Dill
4)Chibo
5)T0mmy

I also think D.Pch should be 5th Peach. He should have been there since Apex imo.

Opinions?

Tesh

Smash Hero
I didn't watch alot of the top tier matchups at WHOBO, but I didn't see Ally use Snake in singles.

Did anyone see what sets he won with Snake?

Judo777

Smash Master
Like for real has chudat played in like 2 years? Like how is he on any list? Anther for number 2 pika? no that wouldnt be a crrect analogy because Anther played more recently.......... lol

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
Chu has been active in mdva and he even went to impulse and some nc tournies.
Does this work?
I meant with :wolf: cause you have like 5 characters next to your name.

At this point in time, I think you should be 5th spot cause Shiro is completely inactive to my understanding, Lycan is never consistent and uses a multitude of characters, and I don't know of Csxmark's accomplishments outside of KiraFlax. Unsure why Choice is still on (Though I love Choice and wish he was still active, but he fell off the face of the Earth for school and his gf).

:wolf: list:
1. Kain
2. Seagull
3. McPeePants
4. Pane
5. MegaRobMan

RaptorTEC

Smash Champion
Yes but he rages at getting not so bad placings. Like he would probably rage at getting 13th of like 35 or something and acts in a way that someone would if they got last. Like I'm not saying that's good but they way he reacts probably makes it seem to others that he's a lot worse then he actually is.

NH Cody

Smash Champion
Like for real has chudat played in like 2 years? Like how is he on any list? Anther for number 2 pika? no that wouldnt be a crrect analogy because Anther played more recently.......... lol
I was about to say...

I was thinking this and falln gave a good defense for his #1 spot - chudat didn't even go to sktar and he lives in the atlantic north...

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
I was about to say...

I was thinking this and falln gave a good defense for his #1 spot - chudat didn't even go to sktar and he lives in the atlantic north...
He was visiting family in Florida. Still is there till the end of August if I'm not mistaken.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom