• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Top 5 Brawl [ US | CAN | MEX]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tesh

Smash Hero
I'm amongst the Top 5 Sonic players.

In Canada.
Yo this guy got out of pools with ALL SONIC at a national. Put him about da KRUD google please.
Me and Atomsk are even in random mms, I always beat him first set, then proceed to get the ****test chars vs him -.- on our double or nothing set and lose.
Anyone else get the feeling that Ally will end up as top 5 of half the cast?

2-DJeff

Smash Master
Your ICs are not better than Lain's ICs.
Your ICs are not better than Hylian's ICs.
Your ICs are not better than ESAM's ICs.
Your ICs are not better than my ICs.
Your ICs are not better than Ally's ICs.
Your ICs are not better than Atomsk's ICs.
Your ICs are not better than Smoom's ICs.
Your ICs are not better than Cheese's ICs.
Your ICs are not better than Vex's ICs.
Your ICs are not better than ANTi's ICs.
Your ICs are not better than Swordgard's ICs....

ETC
youve seen me play? right?
you definatley know lol
stfu and stop hating :)

Tagxy

Smash Lord
Fino is better than Hilt and has better results then L_Cancel

K Prime should be number 5 on the pikachu list.

-Mars-

Smash Hero
Doesn't Chu have good Icies?

I mean he beats ice Climber mains with them so.....

Kenrawr

Smash Master
1. ESAM
2. ESAM
3. ESAM
4. ESAM
5. KPrime

rly tho KPrime is most likely 2nd atm. there's just not enough pikachu rep anymore.

i miss Anther :(

HRNUT (Honey Roasted)

Smash Master
Last I recall playing with you.....

You said "They DA BESS, 3rd spot tier list potential....DERP! "

LOL HR, U JELLY!!! ;)
They have 3rd best character potential IMO but ICs now are too busy riding themselves to improve their metagame as I watch a non tournament IC player (Garb) invent crazy ish with them....sad

B0NK

Smash Lord
I also propose a Random top 5's. I think I'd be top 5 in the list :awesome:.

Top 5 :random::
1. Atomsk
2. Vinnie
3. Ninjalink
4. Seagull
5. Ally

I'd MM anyone in randoms. Lets goes.
lol @ Jtails not being on this list. Him and NL are equal.

No lie Seagull when you get a chance ask him for that money match, I know for a fact he'll be down since he always wants to MM >.>

2-DJeff

Smash Master
Nor do we see you place.
or you just dont read results
They have 3rd best character potential IMO but ICs now are too busy riding themselves to improve their metagame as I watch a non tournament IC player (Garb) invent crazy ish with them....sad
yea me too and i dont even play with him as much as you. he probably dosnt wanna show his technique to IC boards because some of them are *******s and wont here ppl out lol.
Garb= best IC teacher in the world lol except when it comes to peach because i still lose to them lol

Jtails

Smash Lord

No lie Seagull when you get a chance ask him for that money match, I know for a fact he'll be down since he always wants to MM >.>
Lol I won allbrawl

Its cool though, I'm just a scrub. Lets keep it that way :p

and yeah no one ever random mm's me cept Vinnie and Gunblade. Me and Vinnie go back and forth.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Sorry, but you really don't know what you are talking about. A lot of IC players have been making huge jumps in skill recently, and there has been a ton of discussion and discovery of new useful desynch tools in the past 4 months. Anything that you see "invented" with them is probably already known and discussed, you just don't know enough about the character to tell. The few things that come up that are new are just flashy platform cg's etc. I can almost guarantee you it isn't anything desynching related as well. Also, characters don't just go from not placing well to placing top 3 everywhere in a few months, regardless of the amount of work put in.

It's really just astounding you could say they haven't been improving their "metagame"(which sounds dumb in the first place) when there have been more useful discoveries recently than there have in the past two years.

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR

But I recently won a random tournament. This automatically makes me rank 1 since I have the results to back it up :troll:

Edit: Also, thanks gull but my Icies are currently garbz since I'm going all Gdubs

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Lots of people are good at random lol.

Tagxy

Smash Lord
#5 LOL?
That's a bit harsh lmfao
It's not harsh, it was inaccurate before whobo as well. I like K Prime but he is not better then Anther or PikaPika. He's arguably better then Z, but not by tournament results.
1. ESAM
2. ESAM
3. ESAM
4. ESAM
5. KPrime

rly tho KPrime is most likely 2nd atm. there's just not enough pikachu rep anymore.

i miss Anther :(
If you count there are 5 pikachus on the list.
L_Cancel told me Anther still plays but not nationally. I guess Kprime should be above him though lol
Dont say I guess -_-. The list is very inaccurate if you put K Prime above anther or pikapika. If youre going to have their names there at all then fix it, I dont see what the issue is since all of them play. K Prime is a great player but he does poorly in tournaments due to pressure, so having him 5th is the best place.

And Fino definitely deseverves at least spot 5 but most likely spot 4 on the olimar list. Fino travels around and does well at tournaments in different regions, every other olimar below 3 only has success locally and that also include Brian H and Anuar plus Im sure a few others. Why is Hilt even on there?

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
Hey, yo, B, K Prime is mah boi, so he should be number 1, ya` herd?

Kenrawr

Smash Master
that's not rly fair to prime tho. even tho he can't break top 10 @ any tourney that isn't san antonio his locals still boost him above an inactive anther and an inactive PP.

if we were talking about all time accomplishments then yes, Prime would be around 5th. PP and Prime's locals are about the same difficulty. the only difference is that PP has to use metaknight vs his top player (San) to win while Prime stays pikachu and occasionally beats his top player (Espy).

kprime is the 2nd best ACTIVE pikachu.

Tagxy

Smash Lord
If the line is going to be drawn to ding anther and pikapika for activity, they simply shouldnt be included in the list at all. Though I think at the very least pikpik should be on there. Local arguments aside, he got 25th at pound.

Edit: Also this doesnt have to do with Prime losing to a Fox. That was just inconvenient timing. Z also did pretty good at WinterGameFest.

Kenrawr

Smash Master
peach is actually pretty tough for pikachu.. lol
If the line is going to be drawn to ding anther and pikapika for activity, they simply shouldnt be included in the list at all.
yeah, it's pretty dumb. they're just there by default i guess. gotta have somethin
Though I think at the very least pikpik should be on there. Local arguments aside, he got 25th at pound.
oh, i totally forgot he went to pound. who did he beat?

Alphicans

Smash Hero
And ESAM lost to Peach, what does that tell you?

It tells me that peach vs pika is actually difficult (always has been considered to be).

There really is no excuse for a pika losing to a fox with no lgl in place. If you cg him once you win the game. Fox can't handle planking, and pika is very good at planking.

DeLux

Player that used to be Lux
Sorry, but you really don't know what you are talking about. A lot of IC players have been making huge jumps in skill recently and there has been a ton of discussion and discovery of new useful desynch tools in the past 4 months.

Outside of 2-DJeff and Smoom, who has been making huge jumps in skill recently?

Anything that you see "invented" with them is probably already known and discussed, you just don't know enough about the character to tell.
To be fair, most ICs don't know enough about their own character to tell what's new and isn't new based on my experience. Most of them get by on 2009 Climbers.

It's really just astounding you could say they haven't been improving their "metagame"(which sounds dumb in the first place) when there have been more useful discoveries recently than there have in the past two years.
To be fair, I can't think of any useful recent discoveries being used by ICs character wide. A select few use certain upgraded techs, but those are few and far between.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom