• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Top 5 Brawl [ US | CAN | MEX]

Status
Not open for further replies.

KageMurphy

Smash Master
Yo, Illmatic, just make a NEW THREAD and we can all just migrate there and this can die, no reason not to since Krys is useless with updating.

Not sure why this wasn't done awhile ago.

:017:

MeekSpeedy

Smash Ace
I follow the thread.

I just don't know where to begin.

I'll try to update between babysitting 2 brats and taking a dump while playing League of Legends attempting to find the "caring-nerve-center for brawl related stuff" in my brain again.

:)

(aka I know I suck)
(aka I dont even play much anymore so it kinda effects my caring)
(aka top 5 pits is gunna be diff)
Just give the thread to Illmatic. You're being really lazy and avoiding this thread. The thread has hardly any sense of direction, and is updated every half a year (or so it seems).

ILLMATIC HAS PROMISED SALVATION, WORLD PEACE, AND ICE CREAM.

Ill for pres

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
I would love to own this thread, Krystedez.
Everyone else wants me to update it also.

Entirely up to you, but it doesn't really seem like you care too much anymore.
I mean, someone did pass it to you - right? Pass it on to someone else if they are willing.

z00ted

I'd rather wait for him to realize he's being a poophead.
Plus, I'm not in the mood for starting stupid drama over a top 5 thread with mods.

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
I'd rather wait for him to realize he's being a poophead.
Plus, I'm not in the mood for starting stupid drama over a top 5 thread with mods.
I never said you couldn't have it. You could have asked a bit nicer though.

And meek you're not even around to know anything. I update more than half a year, but you wouldn't know because you can't look at updates.

I updated 2 months ago. omg what a tragedy.

For now I will consider giving rights over to someone. Illmatic I know is presently aware of the scene, but there are also other likely candidates. Just not sure who would take it seriously any more than I did. But I guess like Espy said I don't care really.

I play LoL because I like playing with my friends in co-op games for once.

z00ted

Everyone wants me to have it, so just give it to me.
Why start drama with another person when there doesn't really need to be.

I just volunteered, I don't want to run against someone in a campaign for this thread.

Dcold

Smash Lord
I don't understand why some people are so salty about this topic, to be quite honest. Yes I agree that Ill should have it, but if he doesn't get it, it's not the end of the world.

KageMurphy

Smash Master
That's why I said just make a new thread, its like he's bonded to this thread like its his only friend or something, its pathetic, you don't keep up enough with what's going on then give it to someone who does and **** off. Only reason I can see not wanting to give it to Ill is because he's claiming he quit every month but at least he's willing to keep it updated better then you.

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
That's why I said just make a new thread, its like he's bonded to this thread like its his only friend or something, its pathetic, you don't keep up enough with what's going on then give it to someone who does and **** off. Only reason I can see not wanting to give it to Ill is because he's claiming he quit every month but at least he's willing to keep it updated better then you.

Kage will you please be more cordial before I instant-ignore you, because I really don't care what you have to say at all with your attitude. Without it, I can be more responsive. Keep putting words in my mouth more, and it just pisses me off. Helps no one.

I said I would consider giving it over, and I HAVE been for a while now. Just, you know, is it that big of a priority? No. The thread likely would survive just fine with any old person doing it unless it was a troll or something. I would feel just fine with Illmatic taking it. I just don't think it's fair to consider him above everyone else instantly. So give me a little time, NOW that you KNOW that I'm planning on giving it over.

Dcold

Smash Lord
Regardless of who is in control of the thread, this thread would still be mostly trolling/joking around/regional trashtalk lol. Now that the thread isn't being updated, a change has to occur immediately. It's pretty silly.

As I said, I do think it should be handed over, and Krys said he was planning to, but does a change have to occur this exact second, really? Give him a second lol.

hinkage

Smash Apprentice
TV is top 5 pit.
he has wins on

bloodcross
bizkit (5 times!)
pelca
Doom
ultimate razor
trained stalemate associate hinkage
sails
DEHF
Esam
Nick riddle
Tony T
Passive champ adam gibson
Will
Havok
Z

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Actually, I don't want Illmatic to have the thread.
Someone else should.

But I'd admit he'd update more often than Krys.

@Meek: It's really easy to coach against you. Good thing the bat exists though. :applejack:

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
No, Dcold, I have to proceed to !@#$ off and give it to someone right now that's name starts with "I want it now!".

Otherwise the world will end.

I'm not top 5 pit btw according to my activity rule and such. I'm gunna remove myself for the last time.

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
I'm easier to remove then someone that I'm not sure about. Hence why I don't like put people on or off back and forth without people making the case clear like I asked in my rules and several times in the thread

In all honesty it's just really hard to go back a million pages to figure out the facts from the fiction.

"lol I beat Ally last week in a mm 5 dolla"
"wut no u didnt"
etc...

or

"so and so isnt active"
"yes he is"
(so and so is active)
"oh you're correct!"
(so and so becomes inactive again or never was active)
"derp"

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
Yo Krys, can ya give me the thread? I'll keep it updated.

And I can actually tell the difference between troll dip****, factual evidence, and keeping this place up to date.

:018:

Mekos

Smash Master
NNID
Mekos123
Yo Krys, can ya give me the thread? I'll keep it updated.

And I can actually tell the difference between troll dip****, factual evidence, and keeping this place up to date.

Seagull u don't keep up with smash enuff. U didn't even know I beat Kadaj . That was history :awesome: Now all of the marths have been slayed by a lucas (Neo doesn't count because he is retired).

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
Seagull u don't keep up with smash enuff. U didn't even know I beat Kadaj . That was history :awesome: Now all of the marths have been slayed by a lucas (Neo doesn't count because he is retired).
I keep up with results. I don't know EVERY win and loss by every person ever.
Joe, you're def more biased than Illmatic lol
Not really.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom