• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Top 5 Brawl [ US | CAN | MEX]

Status
Not open for further replies.

KageMurphy

Smash Master
Good God man just stop this crap and give the thread to Illmatic, you're going out of your way to make this 10x harder and more complicated then it needs to be, give it to Ill and get on with your life.

DRDN

Smash Master
8623 Hickory Drive, Sterling Heights MI 48312
Hey guys since everyone but like 2 people want Ill to have it and I like wasting everyones time I'm going to make a poll with whatever names you give me...aside from P~1 because he's 12

Krys this is what I'm reading you've already wasted 2 months

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
I thought it this was getting too out of hand also, EE.
I want to own this thread, if people want me to run it - then I'll do it. It's that simple.

I volunteered first, and I think I'm pretty capable of taking care of it properly.
I'm fine with polling or whatever, but... I didn't know people cared that much.

This doesn't need to be a campaign kind of thing lol.

KageMurphy

Smash Master
Watch the flaming
No one is flaming, he is holding this thread hostage basically with lame reasons and excuses not to give it up, you're blind if you can't see that, Mod or not. Now we are gonna have to waste time voting between Ill who would do a good job, some misguided Link main and Seagull who randomly threw his name in the hat? This is just insane.

:017:

Player-1

Smash Legend
I'd vote for Lux to do it.

Also, put me up on the list to be voted for, I have the highest post count on this thread after all

DeLux

Player that used to be Lux
I don't really want it, but was more offering to hold it temporarily while we found a replacement since modding let's me act as a 3rd party mediator.

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
he is holding this thread hostage basically with lame reasons and excuses not to give it up
:017:
Kage:

You're reading way too much into this.

1.) It's my thread. I do what I want. How is me keeping my name on it when I originally got it from Miles per permission holding it hostage? I could just flat out get rid of it and let someone randomly do it, idrgaf.

2.) I already said I AM giving it up, have you read a single one of my posts?

DRDN

Smash Master
You should for being 12 don't you need to be 13 to be here

And krys that was the most selfish post I've ever seen from you...it almost warps my perception of you

Lux just take it and give it to Ill then krys can lose hiis power trip and go back to narmal life while someone who cares runs this

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
And the only reason I was leery on Illmatic in the first place was his ban but I realize that it was a requested ban.

Seagull on the other hand is one of the only BBR members I've found that wants to do it.

@ DRDN

I'm selfish because I feel that it's odd that people can say things like

"you're holding the thread hostage"

when I actually OWN the damn thread?

Okay, whatever DRDN. That's completely not what you should make out of it.

All I'm saying is that I COULD do any of those things. But I don't. Why? Because I'd rather do things the right and fair way, which is give everyone an equal chance that deserves it.

I like how in trying to be fair, that people think I'm avoiding the inevitable decision and making it complicated. It's not. Just wait until I put the poll up for actual candidates (Illmatic / Seagull) then VOTE. Get it over with. Quit getting angry for nothing.

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
DRDN... What is it with this "power"? Why would I care if I'm stalling it out? I'm just trying to be fair, for god's sake, what is wrong with that?

If I truly didn't care about you guys or the work put into the thread by everyone, not just me, I would have given it to the first person who asked, and it definitely wasn't Illmatic...

Orion*

Smash Researcher
Oh yeah, Pelca has a really strong Fox also.
Lots of things that need to be considered for Fox, M@v.

I should own this thread btw.
LMAO

his fox has lost bracket matches vs my

DK, Kirby, Pit

and went to last stock vs my falcon

His fox is good in like random matchups maybe but that's about it

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
if you did care you would have given it up when you were too busy to take care of it...
I did care. I cared about the thread, doing it to the best of my ability as I have said I would, and getting to know each scene better, rather than being biased or worried about region difficulty and such.

I thought I could get back into it, but most recently other stuff took precedence.

I don't know why you're trying to make it seem like I have this evil passion to keep this thread away from you guys; I just thought I could handle it, but now I don't feel it is appropriate for me to do it any further since I can't even go to tournaments often anymore.

z00ted

this is so funny because it's public LOOOOL

edit: brb making 25,000 alts with different IP addresses, spreading link to my grandma's networking station, posting on katy perry's facebook, linking 2 houston thread, girlscouts, etc

Orion*

Smash Researcher
You're a pretty good player, though.
My random mid tier characters should not be even the slightest bit viable vs a "top player" of a character.

If it was like I went falco, or even like another character that I practiced for said event it would be one thing. I literally just picked random ****, played gay and won.

Riots zelda beat my lol pit the same day, and he plays arguably the worst character in the game.

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
I don't get your point at all DRDN, if it's my thread, I can do what I want with it. Is that not what everyone can do with their individual threads? If I made it really bad, people would simply just not post anymore, not take it seriously, and maybe even make their own threads.

I don't see how me making hypothetical statements about how I COULD be as selfish as possible IS selfish, as opposed to what I'm doing now; giving everyone a chance that desires it.

DRDN

Smash Master
wait wait wait what makes you think people took this seriously?

Mods dont let multiple threads about the same thing exist you just are the CONTROLLER of this one currently, you said it your self you were given it by someone who didnt want to take care of it or couldnt which you should have done months ago

z00ted

guys, im just a poor 18 year old teen. distraught with crohn's disease which has found it's way in infesting my body - i am currently residing at texas children's hospital and will undergo surgery tomorrow

it has always been my passion to own a top 5 thread on www.smashboards.com under smash word forums >> super smash bros. brawl >> competitive brawl discussion >> gameplay & tactical discussion

if you make this happen, all my dreams will finally come true
plz vote 4 me

otherwise, fq u

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom