• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Top 5 Brawl [ US | CAN | MEX]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
Originally I said DRDN that I would at worst close it / remove it and announce someone else randomly to do it, which if they failed, they could get modded and the thread could be remade by someone more qualified.

If I messed the thread up / made it bad, it would eventually fall to the same fate. Never once did I say I would force one to make a thread while mine existed still; they'd just have to wait until a mod eventually removed it.

Now, if they just FORBADE the existence of this thread in the first place, it'd be a different story, which it almost already happened.

EDIT: I read your article about being in the hospital. I don't know how you are keeping up with it. One of my friends has Chrones. I don't know if it will effect your take on the scene or not (unlikely), but it worries me if it will effect your presence here or worse, your performance in tournaments. :x

BioDG

Smash Ace
Seagull or Illmatic? Duuude, I can't decide. They both seem up to the task. I think it would be fine being in the hands of one or the other.

DRDN

Smash Master
8623 Hickory Drive, Sterling Heights MI 48312
do you think leaving the thread alone for 2 months isnt making the thread bad? any real talk got dismissed because:
1 you werent here to regulate it and the mods were tired of giving infractions a long time ago
2 why talk about updates when NOONE CAN UPDATE it
3 everytime you came in you would go against your own rules confusing people that came in at different times

so you made it bad and still wait to give it to someone good...

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
EDIT: I read your article about being in the hospital. I don't know how you are keeping up with it. One of my friends has Chrones. I don't know if it will effect your take on the scene or not (unlikely), but it worries me if it will effect your presence here or worse, your performance in tournaments. :x
LMFAO

Trust me, I'm perfectly fine.

I almost died like four days ago, and the three days before that.. but I've been on heavy medication/constant surveillance and have healed miraculously fast.
Surgery is tomorrow -> ICU for like a good week -> then I head home (hopefully).
Haven't eaten in a week and a half, feels good bro.

It won't affect my presence here (I have all the time in the world to do anything people deem as 'fun') and it definitely won't affect my performance in tournaments because almost all the Houston players come and visit me on a semi-daily basis which has helped me become a BRAWL MONSTER.

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
do you think leaving the thread alone for 2 months isnt making the thread bad? any real talk got dismissed because:
1 you werent here to regulate it and the mods were tired of giving infractions a long time ago
2 why talk about updates when NOONE CAN UPDATE it
3 everytime you came in you would go against your own rules confusing people that came in at different times

so you made it bad and still wait to give it to someone good...
If you want my sincere apology for the 2 month hiatus, here it is:

I am truly sorry for leaving the thread alone for so long. For those 2 months I kept saying "I will make the next update. I will make it glorious. I will fufill everyone's wishes, AND make the thread pretty, AND give every case full-on attention, AND..."

then I just stopped and said "Okay, now how to break out and say "I don't want to own the thread anymore"... Because it'd been so long, and I didn't want it to happen AGAIN.

So, again sorry. I don't mean to sound selfish. I just wanted to make the thread nice and organized, even making a social group for individual character discussion but no one wanted to even give that a go. It would have made things way easier. But everyone wants it to stay exactly how it is. So, good luck with that.

EDIT: btw DRDN, this thread is a waste of time, so why do you keep saying that XD

z00ted

Man, this is some heated competition.

@Krys, calm down bro - it's alright. I don't think anyone is truly angry about you not updating this thread for two months. We all have lives and understand. And if they are, **** them for being a doucher.

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
No I live for this. When I'm around, the most alluring part of my forum visits is arguing with people trying to troll me.

Btw, the poll closes at midnight EST. Probably wont even need that.

falln

Smash Ace
yo due process everybody

illmatic clearly just got all his friends to try and give him an early lead to stifle the competition but if we flesh this out and give seagull man a chance to respond then maybe we can have something of a fair fight

z00ted

lmfaooooo i was so bored until this happened
#tybg for krystedez taking top 5 thread seriously, giving me something to do with this free time, and allowing me to destroy seagull + all others

z00ted

What characters are you planning on updating first, Ill?
Not entirely sure, but I'm going to cover a lot of them quite thoroughly.

:diddy: :wario: :olimar: :lucario: :fox: :zerosuitsamus:
:peach: :kirby2: :pit: :mario2: :zelda: :marth:

Are all characters I feel as though need to be altered on the list in some way.

Flayl

Smash Hero
I still have faith in this thread closing.
Gives low (and some mid) tier mains motivation to compete. They sure as hell ain't playing for the money

edit: It's nice how since Krystedez doesn't want it anymore he calls it a "stupid thing", considering he's the one who revived Coney's effort.

z00ted

Yeah, that's the same reason why I want to keep this thread open.
Brawl is pretty stagnant as far as attendance is concerned, we need anything we can get.

Most of these people aren't maining :metaknight:/:snake:/:olimar:/:diddy: to bring in money or not care about where they are put on a list - so what else are they going to do?

This is probably one of the most important threads in the entire website due to the fact that it allows lower level players to view their competition, set a goal, and attempt to reach it. Which keeps people passionate about a game for a longer duration of time. It desperately needs an owner who is willing to keep up and track success within various regions across the character board (so they don't feel unnoticed or have a sense of a moot point in accomplishing their smaller goals), which is why I want to own it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom