• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Top 5 Brawl [ US | CAN | MEX]

Status
Not open for further replies.

LordXav1er

Smash Ace
NNID
LordXav1er
True, Kryz you said Bracket wins > pools wins > MMs (under $50) if I remember correctly.

In that case its more like...

1. Kirin
2. Legan
3. Ninja
4. Scizor
5. TuTu

o wait same thing #whoop

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
If I owned this thread, everybody would be happy.
I promise!

Maharba the Mystic

Smash Master
Winter Game Fest VI
Brawl Singles Pools (entered as Sake)
Defeated Daniel
Defeated Hen
Defeated Lance Stern
Defeated Mog X (Not sure if one I think it is)
Defeated Paradox
Defeated Willyo
Placed 1 out of 7

LOL I am 99% sure that's actually Sake cause Ninja didn't go to WGF.

In other news, I think this list should just no longer include West Coast except for the super obvious DEHF, Rich, Mike, Tyrant etc because you guys either don't just don't understand who is who or are don't listen. Because we've told you many times. And I can't fathom how you don't hold being ranked in somewhere like SoCal above being ranked somewhere in GA or Midwest. Or just make Illmatic or Bloodcross the OP or something.

Its pretty easy to see, from my less-skewed prospective anyways, that Ven is above Fuujin by a lot, and that Tearbear is above X. Tearbear above Ninja is a little closer but w/e.

You can't have it both ways, Krys. a $10 win on Malcom is like you said, equal to about .1% of a bracket win or w/e you told me. So by that, Terry/ninja/scizor should be above Tutu. Otherwise my wins on Salem and X(The sonic) should be counted more and I should definitely be recognized as better than 4GOD or any other DDD besides Coney on paper.

Penis

10penis
that's not possible. unfortunately sake has been dead since before this last winter game fest..............................

LordXav1er

Smash Ace
NNID
LordXav1er
Hmm wait now that I looked back and think of it...

He never beat Sake or Jeepy (As far as what AIB is showing)

I just took your word for it x__x

The only wins you said that I could find evidence of is Zex and that IC guy.

Maharba the Mystic

Smash Master
um, i can guarentee he beat them both. and you did post the result for sake. jeepy was at house tourny right before i moved to texas (early 2011), we didn't post the results, it's just known.

Maharba the Mystic

Smash Master
for the love of ****, krys just pick who you think the top 5 links are, and then we can drop the norcal pr and the fact that it's missing a great person. **** this thread, dip

Tesh

Smash Hero
Honestly if you have to sift through "17th out of 21" to find the top 5 links, then no one good plays the character anyway.

Can we get back to discussing someone other than how much it sucks to pick a bottom tier character?

LordXav1er

Smash Ace
NNID
LordXav1er
Honestly if you have to sift through "17th out of 21" to find the top 5 links, then no one good plays the character anyway.

Can we get back to discussing someone other than how much it sucks to pick a bottom tier character?
All of them ended up quitting... Probably how I got on in the first place...

DeLux

Player that used to be Lux
I think Shiro deserves consideration for top 5 (being one of the few people on SWF to go and play with Socal)

vato_break

Smash Master
He has wins on former ranked player paper(5-6 wins i think), has beaten a good kirby named keeby recently, and almost beat dehf. took him to game three i think? i dont remember

idk all his wins atm, those are off the top of my head

Kenrawr

Smash Master
So legit, I beat K9 in a MM in :link2: vs :pikachu2:. Went to R3 and I cp'd Rc. I also have beaten Sassy and Coney on Rc as :link2: vs their mains.

And I don't know what the matchup says, but :link2:'s worst matchup is without a doubt :dedede:. Cg to edge>Release=Stock everytime...

Put me on the :link2: list?

:018:
me and sassy are perma drunk. no fair

clowsui

Smash Legend
Read all of MRM's posts, I have this to say:

Get ready...for salt.

You're not a top 5 Wolf.

Also I just want to say that banning DDD is a stupid idea lmao, but you were prolly trolling with that one so it's all good

Sage JoWii

Smash Champion
NNID
G0J0J0
^Videos from a year ago..

People get better with consistent practice, and a year is a lot of time for that.

infiniteV115

Smash Hero
Why is Z #5 Pikachu? From what I've heard, Anther and PikaPika don't even play anymore, and Z got 17th at Apex. Seems to me like he should be 2nd/3rd.

Does anyone know what Y.b.M's ZSS results are like?

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
You play with Anther roughly 15 times as often as he actually shows up to tournaments.

Cassio

Smash Master
Roller you beat Z at the same tournament he lost to a PT and didnt make it out of pools, lol. I think its reasonable to say hes gotten better since.

TKD

Smash Lord
/\ lol

if each char's top 5 players were as good as mk's top 5, brawl would be HELLA interesting.
btw making a list like this must be quite tough, considering its surprising accuracy. krystedez sure put work into this.

Roller

Smash Legend
Roller you beat Z at the same tournament he lost to a PT and didnt make it out of pools, lol.
wow, Z lost to a pokemon trainer not named reflex, AND drowned in pools???

I for one was not aware of any of this. :yeahboi:

Who was arguing to put that guy in the top 2 for pika again?

Sounds free, imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom