• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Top 5 Brawl [ US | CAN | MEX]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zee725

Smash Apprentice
Damn going from drowning in R2 pools at Genesis 2 to 17th at Apex knocking out trela and Zex? And making roller ***** out of a MM, and beating pikapika 3-0 in 2 MMs and bringing the swag to every tournament?

No wonder everyone's talking about him. Top 2 for sure.

Scatz

Smash Champion
Idk man. Z was kinda free to my Yoshi in some friendlies :awesome:
jk Z mad legit

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
Read all of MRM's posts, I have this to say:

Get ready...for salt.

You're not a top 5 Wolf.

Also I just want to say that banning DDD is a stupid idea lmao, but you were prolly trolling with that one so it's all good
Yeah, after last night, I think I'm #5 if Holms gets taken off.

But if he stays, I don't make the cut.

And yeah, lol. I'd love to ban :d3: but yeah. If I did MK would be legal :p

He really did ban :dedede: from his tournies though. He wasn't trolling...

:018:

:phone:
Nah.

Shiro for top 5 wolf
After reading his list of wins, he deserves #4/5 ahead of me.

If Holms gets removed for innactivity, I'd be #5. But until then, I'll just keep practicing and praying theres no snow tomorrow.

Cause I go to Jokers Monthly. And we're supposed to get like a foot of snow.

:wolf:

Kain
Seagull
Choice
(Holms?) Shiro
MRM/MCP.

AeroLink_the_SoulMaster

Let's rock, baby!
You missed the part where its

Link
1. Kirin
2. Legan
3. Ninja
4. Scizor
5. TuTu

Unless there is a better Link out there somewhere
There is; he's just not using him in tournaments. :awesome:

X it will probably feel way better when you dont have to try so hard to convince people you're good. But if you have to, that probably means you're bad.

I only stopped playing the character because I felt I made it blatantly obvious I was the best of all time. Either way, Best link isnt a title worth going so hard for. Trust me dude, If you think Ive been getting laid from simply telling girls Im the best link in the world, you're only partially right.
Lmao@this! <3

:phone:

DewDaDash

Smash Lord
Krystedez, if you're going to do place holders then the Dedede list shoud be this

1.Coney
2.Atomsk
3.4God
4.Zekey
5.PH

The top 4 pretty much is pretty much correct and can't see anyone really fighting it unless you feel Atomsk has better wins than Coney. And if you want a fifth, just pick some active Dedede's like Technical_Chase or Fizzle Boy or just move CO18 to fifth.
edit: nvm i really dont care.

Zwarm

Smash Hero
Meh, I see him playing games on Steam all the time.
We only have one tournament per month, and he has no working Wii, so this doesn't really surprise me. It's not like he works all the time, he has still made it to a few smashfests lately, I just think he ends up working the days we hold tournaments.

Not making excuses for him, I'm just pretty sure it's what's going on.

If that is true...

Ook is a ****ing magician
I wouldn't doubt it.

Maharba the Mystic

Smash Master
mocha should be a top 5 zelda. even tho diska got dat mad bias, he's right. she is active and goes to tournies and doesn't get last, sounds like a top 5 zelda to me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom