• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Top 5 Brawl [ US | CAN | MEX]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Judo777

Smash Master
No Shugo couldn't have placed top 16 at any tournament ever because hes from the Midwest and is automatically bad, you must be near water to be good.

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
SWF
RANKINGS

#1-MegaRobMan
#2-Mew2King
#3-Overswarm
#4-Amanze
#5-Echo

#5 might feature some regional bias as Echo is from Nebraska too, but I feel he's a worthy placeholder.

Now that's how you kill a thread

Y.b.M.

Smash Master
"I am a man of honor and will pull a beam sword for myself and my opponent when playing Peach."

Wow now that is just honorable....

allshort17

Smash Ace
Krystedez, if you're going to do place holders then the Dedede list shoud be this

1.Coney
2.Atomsk
3.4God
4.Zekey
5.PH

The top 4 pretty much is pretty much correct and can't see anyone really fighting it unless you feel Atomsk has better wins than Coney. And if you want a fifth, just pick some active Dedede's like Technical_Chase or Fizzle Boy or just move CO18 to fifth.

allshort17

Smash Ace
I don't think that's everyone's opinion, but that's what I think (and it probably mixed in with a little regional bias). I know he bet people like Reflex, Kismet, and Meekspeedy (at Apex pools). Those are just some names most people know. There are others, however on here they are just "Georgia randoms" but they are easily considerable wins never the less. I believe your wins would compare to his about equally.

Also, this is about who actually plays better too. And I believe most people think he plays slightly better, but again it's easily debatable.

DeLux

Player that used to be Lux
We should do the Apex method of determining which is the better DDD:

Make them ditto

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
GDX had easier pools and then lost to a Yoshi player, that's just embarrassing.

And we get that you dont like P1, now can you PLEASE stop whining about the fact that you dont want him on the Diddy list? He deserves the spot.

SaveMeJebus

Smash Master
At least he made it out of pools. Even then, Player-1 didn't even really beat anyone notable

DeLux

I happen to like P1 except for his Mic. I don't like his mic.

DeLux

I think krystedez fainted on his way to the lab to update the OP :(

I feel bad now

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
You're fine.

I'm fine.

Everyone's fine.

I just took hella long like I usually do. I took a quick nap cuz I havent slept properly for two days, lol.

alright updating while I wait on my friend to play LoL now. keep eyes peeled.

Blacknight99923

Smash Champion
just noticing form the falco thing I saw a few things back ( I dunno if its been discussed I don't want to read 120 + posts right now)

hasn't bloodcross done more with falco than arty?

I love arty but I feel like someones getting the stick here

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
Arty has a 3-1 record against me and I happen to think he was pretty much Godlike against my Wario, but I beat him last time with Pit. So not sure what to make out there.

Here's a list of things that I'm not sure with yet, as I update the content for what's accepted.

Wolf?

#1-Kain
#2-Seagull Man
#3-Choice
#4-MegaRobMan
#5-Ish*

Dedede?

1.Coney
2.Atomsk
3.4God
4.Zekey
5.PH

Diaos Sonic top 5?

pwii's yoshi maybe being 5?

bb gunna lose in LoL quickly

DeLux

Oh, just noticed it was pointed out, but Tear Bear's Samus is the jankiest thing I've ever played against in my life >_>

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Pwii has like, no results at all so he shouldnt be Top 5 for Yoshi atm. Besides, I think we better let off the updates for Yoshi in general atm cuz a lot of the better Yoshi players are suddenly coming back and I think we should wait a month or two to see how everything develops before any adjustments are made.

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
Arty has a 3-1 record against me and I happen to think he was pretty much Godlike against my Wario, but I beat him last time with Pit. So not sure what to make out there.
Due to matchup knowledge is my guess.

I only beat you because Pit is probably the 2nd matchup I know the best(Samus).

Edit: #5 would be spelled "Ishieymoro"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom