• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Thing - Game Concluded. What would have happened posted, mysteries tomorrow

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
I walk to a center table and pick up a radio. I talk so that everyone can hear me.

"Okay people, we need to get it together here. We are running around like chickens.

First thing we need to do is stay together, In three days we could definitely search the whole base in two group, so lets take it slow in stay in groups of six.
Second, we need a list of rooms we've checked and what we've found in them so we can keep this clean and organized.
I also think it'd be a good idea if our groups switched floors... I have a better understanding of how this generator works so I should be closest to it.

Hey Gary, what do you think?"

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
Sorry I ment my group should take the 1st basement floor, not switch floors.

ligolski

Smash Rookie
responding into radio..."I am in charge of ronike's movements b/c he is away for a while. I will take good care. I believe that the rest of the people should move to the survaillence room with me and help look. I also beleive that we as the whole goup in mini teams of 2-3 should search one floor at a time so that we can hear everything that is going on."

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
"Sir, the base is too big to hear what's happening from one room to another, so it bugs me that that you want to split us up in to groups of 2... I know I won't go that far...

And besides there is no need to rush, that will only make us sloppy we'll forget things or not check places. There is more comfort in larger groups and we can search rooms faster and better that too.

I mean your word is final boss... but right now I'm against it."

Chill

Red
BRoomer
I borrow the radio from whomever is using it in the lab[

"I want to visit the rec room. I'm thinking that one of us begins the game infected but I could be wrong. To avoid any sort of "accident" I think two groups should leave from each room at the same time so that they have to pass each other halfway through. This way we can minimize the chances of people becoming infected."

"Is there anyone from Lab B who wants to got to the Rec room? And is there anyone from the Rec room who wants to come to the lab?"

camo-man

Smash Cadet
LIGOLSKI! COME BAK!

I need Ronike to open the locked drawer... when something's locked, you know that it has a good chance of being important.

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
-__- (<- That is what my face looks like)

Lets stick together m,ake a plan and the execute

ligolski

Smash Rookie
in the hall: we change our mind and go back to the rec room to unlock the cabinet, well ronike will try and then me i guess

I agree we all have to stop moving around and devise a plan and make sure we cover all the rooms completely. so everyone stay where you are! or go back to original rooms.

and sheepyman still has yet to arrive-suspicious
and going to the armoury though you have a radio-suspicious-marthmaster

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
"I want to visit the rec room. I'm thinking that one of us begins the game infected but I could be wrong. To avoid any sort of "accident" I think two groups should leave from each room at the same time so that they have to pass each other halfway through. This way we can minimize the chances of people becoming infected."
He has a good point... this is even more reason for why we shouldn't venture around alone. Worrying about only yourself may get you killed in teh long run... There is power and defence in numbers.

camo-man

Smash Cadet
We should stay in at least groups of 3, each group with a radio. That way, if the Thing attacks, or somebody mysteriously leaves, everyone can be alerted right away.

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
by not being alone... if we stick together chances are this thing won't attack, lets be calm and take our time...

Duke

it's just duke. nothing to get worried about.
I personally would appreciate if you guys would communicate to us when you are going to leave the room with the radio. Who has you get a radio ligolski? You are being rather odd.

I want to put my roller blades on and leave the rec room and follow ligolski.

ligolski

Smash Rookie
Who has you get a radio ligolski?
What? I asked to pick up a radio but technically I don't think ronike and I have left the rec room and besides I changed my mind as stated.

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
Commonyoshi opens the 5th drawer, but finds nothing . It is completely empty.

Ligolski and Ronike grab a radio and head out, however, they then turn around to try and open the Cabinet. However, they don't have the key . The Cabinet stays locked.

Marthmaster92 starts to check around the Lab for Battery Packs. He sees nothing. Maybe he should specify a certain area.

(And Marthmaster, you have to say where you are, as well as where you are going. Other then that, you're doing fine)

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
Smashman90 starts to look around the Lab for any flammable devices. However, he finds nothing. Maybe if he narrowed his search, he would have more success.

Ronike

Smash Ace
Ok people, though I am the station manager, I have only one key and that is to the holding cell. Now I am all for getting something to pry open the drawers with, in fact:
search the room for anything that can be used to pry open the drawers
As for the groups: I personally believe that going in groups of 6 is a very good idea, as is setting out in a few groups in the same general directions. I only went with ligolski as he/she is a person that I trust and consider to be my friend and therefore he is incharge of my actions for the most part while I am gone. glad to have you in the game smashman

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
Smashman searches, but finds nothing. Perhaps if he narrowed his search, he'd have more success

Ronike searches for something to be used to pry open the cabinet. He sees the pool cues.

Ronike

Smash Ace
I take one pool cue and attempt to open the cabinet with that. I put the rest on a place where all can get them
See? I can think

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
Ronike tries to open the cabinet with a pool cue. He places the thin part into the small crack, and tries to shove it open with all of his might. However, the lock is too strong, and the pool cue snaps in two. The cabinet is still locked, and closed.

There are four pool cues left.

Ronike

Smash Ace
I place three of the four pool cues on the pool table and take the fourth with me. After that, I continue to look around for something better to use to pry open the cabinet, preferably a loose piece of thin metal near a sink or bubbler/water fountain
Well darn. that didn't work. Might as well try to find a crowbar-esque item

Duke

it's just duke. nothing to get worried about.
Do two people want to go with me to another room to search around. I think we can atleast search two rooms at once. I also just want to be able to talk to someone in private and just gain more information from them.

Ronike

Smash Ace
we can talk in private whenever, so long as we are in the same room

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
Ronike grabs a cue, and starts to look around the room for something to pry open the cabinet. He sees nothing.

Marthmaster92 grabs a table cloth on Table 1, and yanks it off. Beakers fall and crash on the ground, shattering into shards of glass. One of them with chemicals starts to sizzle, while vapors rise into the air. Marthmaster92 places the table cloth over his shoulder, and then heads to open up Drawer 1. He sees exactly was Frozen sees

Frozenflame, continuing with his search, opens up Drawer 3, and sees a dull, unmarked key amongst the beakers.

Vapors continue to rise, but the Chloroethane is safe, as it was on the other table. The radios are the on the other table as well.

Ronike

Smash Ace
I think now would be an excellent time to split into groups and leave for you guys. Grab what you can and keep in touch! As for me:
I attempt to open any holding compartments 9i.e cabinets) but DO NOT USE MY CUE!!!

#HBC | FrozeηFlame

BRoomer
BRoomer

Action: Grab the key and place it in my pocket. Stop searching the drawers, run over to the table where I placed the chloroethane, grab it, run over to the table where the radios are and grab one, then sprint out of the room to avoid any nasty fume related ailments.

Since I'm young and agile I'm hoping all of that was feasible.

Top Bottom