• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Taunt Tierlist

White Pikmin

Smash Journeyman
my brother is always annoyed by peaches side

but luigis up, marios side, links up, meta knights down, all of kirby's, sonic's side, mr g&w's side, waiors up taunt, olimars up, and zeldas down are among the best taunts ever!

Cecilanius

Smash Journeyman
But, Snake's taunt can kill people if they are stupid enough! Ike is a perfect example. The box goes right through the Aether's super armour. There's no way for Ike to get back up after he gets hit. :flame:

Yuna

BRoomer
BRoomer
I'm sorry for not actually going through with finalizing the tier list. I'll do it once I get back from my vacation (on July 7th or so). Submissions for votes are once again open (until July 7th). Vote now!

YagamiLight

Smash Champion
I'm sorry for not actually going through with finalizing the tier list. I'll do it once I get back from my vacation (on July 7th or so). Submissions for votes are once again open (until July 7th). Vote now!
Would you prefer we still add: "For cookies are my god." to the end?

nevershootme

Smash Master
Snake's box deserrves to be top tier just cuz it adds insult to injury when you get hit trying to recover....

G&W down taunt delivers more insults since he somewhat gives the middle finger at you..

One of Ike's taunts that acts like he's doing a side smash... mind games!

Kirby's taunt where he dances and says, "you!" sounds like f*** you

PKSkyler

Smash Lord
Ness- Okay! My favorite taunt, gotta be top tier. It can be taunted in many situations too, say you get hit and you barley make it back, just taunt the "Okay" to tell your opponent "Hahahahah you just couldnt finish me could yah?" and theres a lot more uses too xD Great Mindgames :D

Captain Falcon- "Show me your moves" Tightest taunt ever, the "Come ON!" is cool too, but this one rocks.

Falco-" Hands off my prey!" This sh*t needs to be bottom tier. WTF does it even mean, unless your playing a FFA and your trying to kill someone and then someone eles KSs you then you kill them? In a one-on-one it makes no f***ing sense and man its annoying.

0RLY

A great conversation filler at bars and parties
It's gotta be Bowser's one legged jig. You'll never see that outside of Smash bros. Seriously, I want to see Bowser in the upcoming Paper Mario do a one legged jig. That would make my day, or week... or month. Better yet, a .gif image of Bowser just doing that jig over and over. Too Good.

Snowstalker

Smash Ace
G&W's down taunt (the finger), Captian Falcon's up taunt (SHOW ME YA MOVES), and Luigi's up taunt (Hoo-Ha-Hee Tec-Oon!) are God Tier.

NilliX

Smash Apprentice
I personally love Toon Link's sword spasm taunt.

It's gotta be said that the Luigi poses is the greatest thing...ever.

Iron Thorn

Smash Lord
Going to Gamelon. I'm taking the Triforce of Spag
I vote:

Luigi's faces - How can you not love this guy?
"Show me ya boobs!" - This will never get old. A meteor could be hurtling toward the earth at high velocity and this would still be funny.
Wolf's side and up taunt - He does what his species does best AND bruises your ego. Nice.
Zelda's wave - OMGHAAAAIIIIII. It's so ridiculous and incongruous with a slugfest. Also a nice way to send your opponents off after a lightning kick.

For Jesus Christ is my God, but cookies are pretty awesome too.

Top Bottom