• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The SWF Low Tier Tourney

san.

1/Sympathy = Divide By Zero
NNID
Sansoldier
3DS FC
4957-2846-2924
I forfeit to Kirk this match. I just couldn't play him in time. I had no access to the internet for the last couple of days, and all the other days, I was extremely busy; however, I do not want to drag this down for people :(

Virgilijus

Nonnulli Laskowski praestant
BRoomer
I still have to update the match ups, but the new bracket is up. In matches where no one fought, winner was based off of who most actively tried to get in contact with their opponent. If you have any disputes, please PM me.

~Pink Fresh~

Smash Master
*Sigh*

I (Lucas) Beat TheCubeStud (Mario) 2-0

Maryland to Oregon = Laggy as ****.

That was so boring and ugh.

LOL powerpoint presentation.

Acedude55

Smash Ace
Bartolon and I never played =/

did he forfeit or something? we were never on at the same time :/

D

Deleted member

Cheesonastick has not responded, nor made any effort to contact me, and the deadline is tomarrow.
:/

Coney

Smash Master
pink fresh is the truth

matador is also a similar but different truth

you guys should come to more tournaments in MD/VA, you're both good enough to place top 9 every tourney

hell, if i can do it, you can do it

~Pink Fresh~

Smash Master
pink fresh is the truth

matador is also a similar but different truth

you guys should come to more tournaments in MD/VA, you're both good enough to place top 9 every tourney

hell, if i can do it, you can do it
T__T

I wish I could, but the rents never let me, unless they drive, or I ride with someone that's like 25 or older >_>

It's so wack.

I want to get Lucas some points. :mad:

Cheeseonastick

Smash Journeyman
Sorry burntsocks, real life sucks. :( So much crap has gotten in my way, I can't find any time to get on. I think I'm going to have to just give you the win, as I don't forsee an oppurtunity to play in the next day. Good luck with the tournament.

Slaps

Smash Lord
NNID
iSlaps
ok this needs to be corrected... the deadlines are messed up... It says Thursday the 26th and Friday the 25th... wtf?!?!?! Tomorrow is the 24th and its Thursday, Friday is correct as the 25th but did you possibly mean Saturday the 26th instead of Thursday???

D

Deleted member

Sorry burntsocks, real life sucks. :( So much crap has gotten in my way, I can't find any time to get on. I think I'm going to have to just give you the win, as I don't forsee an oppurtunity to play in the next day. Good luck with the tournament.
Good luck with your life bro.
Its fine.

Virgilijus

BRoomer
ok this needs to be corrected... the deadlines are messed up... It says Thursday the 26th and Friday the 25th... wtf?!?!?! Tomorrow is the 24th and its Thursday, Friday is correct as the 25th but did you possibly mean Saturday the 26th instead of Thursday???
You'll have your mixed up dates and you'll like it! :mad088:

hadesblade

Smash Lord
Ugh still waiting for AzN, I left a post on his profile, and I've been to the zelda chat a few times, but he hasn't responded to the message, and he's never there when I go to zelda chat.

And when's the deadline for the round after this? Because I'm going to be at active gamers all weekend, so I'll only be able to play on the weekdays...

Virgilijus

BRoomer
Hmmm...lots of trouble getting in contact for everyone? May have to extend the deadline. Keep on trying, guys.

Top Bottom