• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Swedish Thread

SuperJudas

Smash Cadet
Hello Sweden! If you live in Stockholm you should go to Dragon's Lair the Friday after this one (the 24th)! Its gonna be huge!

SuperJudas

Smash Cadet
OK! So if you live in the Stockholm area you should definitely try to get to Dragon's Lair this coming Friday the 31st. There are probably going to be about 10 fantastic smashers there, if not more. This message is for wandering eyes, so if you have heard about this event on another forum please discuss it there.

MrHazuki

Smash Ace
We play both Melee and Brawl in Sweden. Helios does not care much about Smash anymore. If you could get him back into the scene, I'd pay you.

HURRICANE REV

Smash Ace
Hey guys, Brawl could be a tourney game for Super Vs Battle World. Super Vs Battle: World is an upcoming (early 2009) fighting game event being planned by UK fighting game community Neo Empire.

This event will be 3 days event. it is going to be an international tournament where players from France, Germany, Spain, and more all over Europe go and compete in the Tournamnet. The tournament games haven't been decided yet and staff are still very open to suggestions. However, in order for them to host Brawl, there must be a big turnout for it. if any of you international players are interested in getting Brawl to be a SVB tournament game, then let the people from neoempire know.

click on their website below

http://www.neoempire.com/

you have to sign up and wait for your Account to be activated. when your Account is active, then Post in this thread below.

http://neoempire.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4049

If Brawl is Confirmed for Super Vs Battle, then it would be good if some Swedish smash players go to this :).

S-R-A

Smash Rookie
This may be a long shot, but are there any melee players close to Fröseke
Uppvidinge, Sweden?
roughly in the middle of kalmar and Växjö ...apparently

MrHazuki

Smash Ace
Most of us Swedes are trying to get Helios and Ek back in the game, but it's hard. If we're lucky, he'll answer that sometime soon. :)

Joak

Smash Cadet
Is there anyone living close to Varberg in Halland that would like to play? Maybe one day every second week or something? I can't get around much, I come to Dragon's Lair in Stockholm sometimes though.

I prefer Melee, but I can stand some Brawl(+) too.

Top Bottom