• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Swedish Thread

Helios

BRoomer
BRoomer
Wooo! ^_^
Since no one uses neophos' subpar message boards anymore, I thought might aswell discuss stuff here! :D

I think it's a good idea to get some more people into the smash community, before we do the big jump to Revo Smash. If there's already a scene present, making the revo smash scene work is gonna be a lot easier. ^_^

So, any smashfests/smaller tournaments coming up?

Any new players looking for competition in their cities?

Anything else to discuss?

I, for one, wouldn't mind seeing some new faces in the Gothenburg area!

>_>

Anyway, go ahead and post stuff...

Calle W

Smash Apprentice
Great idea Helios! And yeah, we could use some new smashers in Sweden (Fore and DUDE has left the Smash-scene).
We in Kungälv are trying to fix a SK6, but we need to find a venue first.

EK

Smash Journeyman
Yeah really good ide Helios... but there is no smasher we dont know i think... and if there are they dont even know how to L-Cancel >_>

SMASH ALEX

Smash Journeyman
This is a good idea but since we in Kungälv stopped hosting SK the swedish smash scence has been kinda dying off.

But since there has been 5 SK's, I think it should be someone elses turn to kep the swedish smash scence alive. Um, Helios? Stockholm people? >_>

Nigzel

Smash Ace
me and my crew would like to parcipitate in something like that. but we suck at everything except samsh
XD

no really, something over here in karlskrona would be nice. with a lot of help offcours <.<

EK

Smash Journeyman
****... BF knows thats some kinda true... but we still is the best Eurpean Countery in Smash and that must count as something ^_^

bornfidelity.com

Smash Master
>_>
We've got at least as much TOP players as you do. And a LOT more n00bs. ^__^
There are already more n00bs at ATM3 than there were at Rooftop ^__^

1499th post YAY

bornfidelity.com

Smash Master
Ok. Amsah takes Helios. Remen and Dave take EK. And, err, well, that's all you've got basically xD
Then we've got a LOT of awesome pro smashers left to kick your butt. ^^
How about you get EK to ATM3 aswell and round up all seven best Swedish players for the best regional ever? The Dutchies will be waiting. ^__^

Svampen

Smash Ace
Lol why don't we just have Sparken vs Netherlands.

That would be a little more exiting, but still we all know who would win. ^__^

SPARKEN!!!!!!!!!111

Rostigalen

Smash Journeyman
Now, who said 'We know all smashers in Sweden. Those we don't know doesn't know how to L-Cancle :)'?

Bet ya don't know me. I have never showed my face at any tournament or smashfest or anything! I would like to mmet some pros someday. Oh, and I know how to L-cancle.

Yuna

BRoomer
BRoomer
We'll just throw me in to kick some MrSilver/Faab/Whoever behind again! Death to the Dutchies!

Unfortunately, Ek can't go to ATM3. And neither will any other of the Top7 besides me and Helios, I'd wager. We COULD do a foreigners vs. Dutchies.

stalfos

Smash Journeyman
WTB some SK so I can come up and play >_< **** angry cause I missed Rococo of Smash ;__;

iNouvA

Smash Rookie
Im new to the smash bros world, but i surely know how to play..
Just joined here, only played with friends in sthlm before and is seeking new competition,
anyone knows somewhere i can play good swe players?

sPArKeN

Smash Apprentice
Yeah, if u wanna find out how much u suck and how f0xxing pwnd u are by sPArKeeeeN!1!!11! then add me on msn and get ready to be pwned.
"burgarn@hotmail.com

Rostigalen

Smash Journeyman
Helios said:
Rostigalen, how come you didn't go to Rococo of Smash?
Heh...Was afraid getting PWNED!!! by EK, you, and all those other guys there. Would be nice, eh, to start of getting twentythree-stocked in my first tournament...Nah. Thought it was better to wait until I can do those tricks at commando. Would rather like go to a smash-fest or so. Get some contacts ;)

Rostigalen

Smash Journeyman
If your talking to me (both of you) I live...a bit south of Sthlm, in Segeltorp. I can go to everywhere in sthlm as long as my bus card takes me :)

Oh, really? What a mistake then. But I'm sure that I wouldn't have got permission from my parents. (I'm only 13, and Mum and Dad says that I play GameCube too much.)

Rostigalen

Smash Journeyman
Osxcar said:
Good english for a 13 year old, I thought you were older because of it. Sparken and I are 18-19. :p
It comes with age. You know, Pokémon and an old english-teacher as your grandma gets you speak english rather good :)

It's kinda odd. Everyone in here is in the late teen years :p

WHY DO YOU KEEP TALKING ABOUT SPARKEN?!?!?!?!? Erm...Sorry. I mean, why do every swedish guy in here refer to Sparken? Is he a kind of god, sent from the smash angels, or does every one in SWF know him and therefore refer to him?

Sorry Sparken if you think that I hate/dislike/and so on.../ you, it's just that I keep finding your name all over this place.

SMASH ALEX

Smash Journeyman
Ae de' e' sparken!

Rostigalen, unfortunatly no-one can be told what the Sparken is. You have to see it for yourself.

Nedech

Smash Apprentice
Im a decent smasher i guess but where i live theres only one who plays it seriously so there's a lack of mindgaming
the other people i know dont want to wavedash or l-cancel, they thought they were as good as possible til' they found out about smashboards, then went aggro
what i've heard there aren't lots of smashers in skåne? except kuja ofcourse

Top Bottom