• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Swedish Thread

Rostigalen

Smash Journeyman
SMASH ALEX said:
Ae de' e' sparken!

Rostigalen, unfortunatly no-one can be told what the Sparken is. You have to see it for yourself.
Er, he posted in this thread... So WTF? And when will I see? :confused:

stalfos

Smash Journeyman
Nedech - You've gotta come to my place sometime over this "lov" in week 8 i think ^__^

The_dragon

Smash Rookie
Nedech said:
.....the other people i know dont want to wavedash or l-cancel....
I'm not so good at it yet...-_-;
Currently it just put's me into more trouble then being useful :ohwell: , I'm still in training though. :)

Nedech said:
they thought they were as good as possible til' they found out about smashboards, then went aggro
This however is the harsh truth I must admit, but since then I have improved alot. Heck I even managed to beat you once, although it was barely I managed. ;)

Rostigalen

Smash Journeyman
FlareBlade:

Yay!

That's too good to be true as I can bike to there except when it's winter :) I live in Huddinge, as close to Sthlm you can come as the house 5 meters from us is in Sthlm :)

My computer can't handle PM's very well...Too bad. You'll notice.

I play...very many, indeed :) ICs, Doc, Ness and Samus are my main, and I'm practising with Fox, Link and Ganondorf :) I'm a multi-man in Melee! :)

IVP: Now lol as the only one I have played who constantly beats me in Smash lives in Spånga.
...Du heter väl inte Fredrik?

Anyways, glad if I could come. Where(more specific) and when is it?

Why only 8-15? That's evil...:)

EK: Congratulations!

Rostigalen

Smash Journeyman
Pff guys, sure you're 1337 and so but please post something on-topic. A smashfest? A mini-tournament? You get it. Good it's a Smashfest in Spånga, but there must be SOME other things in Sweden, if we still should pawn the Dutchies and be Europes best country. I know there was Rococco and soon that tournament in Gothenburg (which I will come to if I have time :)) but anything else? There has to be.

Nedech

Smash Apprentice
Who want to play with cocky 8 year olds anyway >_>
It's just to bad i haven't heard of any tournaments/smashfests in Skåne

Yuna

BRoomer
BRoomer
A Smashfest which will suck majorly because they didn't allow me to come. Apparentely there's an age limit to these kind of kid's parties. 8-15 effectively bans most of the Top10 in Sweden. And why did you tell him i was 20, anyway? I can still pass for 15, obviously.

Rostigalen, have we met?

Rostigalen

Smash Journeyman
FallenAngelII said:
A Smashfest which will suck majorly because they didn't allow me to come. Apparentely there's an age limit to these kind of kid's parties. 8-15 effectively bans most of the Top10 in Sweden. And why did you tell him i was 20, anyway? I can still pass for 15, obviously.

Rostigalen, have we met?
Stay cool, that tourney got...inställd. (I need to practice english...:p)

And I'm sure we have never met in real life, if that is what you mean. (At least that is what I think) However I was pretty famous at Neopets some years ago :)

Rostigalen

Smash Journeyman
It's a gaming, chatting, very-many-things-in-one-site. :)Over 100 million people are registred.

Why did you think we had met?

FlareBlade

BRoomer
BRoomer
Rostigalen: The Tournament is over, and I agree, let´s have more Tournaments soon <_<

IVP: Yeah but it didn´t go any well cause I hadn´t train that much with my number one main "Marth".
Next time i will play Falco or something, and next time...you and Yuna will not be the only ones playing -.-
I mean, just cause you finally met you superior but anyway, next time...let us play some to ^_^

SMASH ALEX

Smash Journeyman
lmao at NGCXX's signature. Ek is too good.

Anyways, I'm looking into what's really up with the SK-venue. Right now I'm trying to get the phone number to the person who's in charge of the venue. I'm really gonna try to get the SK:s running again and hopefully it'll not be too long until the next one ^^

sPArKeN

Smash Apprentice
I was there u idiot but since Kurre is the biggest n00b in world i was there alone from after 18.30-19.10 somewhere there trying to find you all and call the biggest n00b in the world who didnt answer at home or on his cellphone f0xxing n00b u know...

I'm thinking bout going tomorrow tho.
U can come if u promise u wont cry.

Rostigalen

Smash Journeyman
FlareBlade said:
Some Friends to my dad in Amerika (I think) started the hole Neopets think.
Kinda weirde but it seems popular for Rostigalen :p

rofl
Hm, last online: half year ago.

Top Bottom