• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Swedish Thread

eskimo bob

Smash Apprentice
wut part of stockholm you in ****** bob? It seems like sometimes there are hella good smashers at Dragon's Lair, but I dunno if you can just drop by and expect to find a good match
I live in stockholm about half an hour from dragon's lair. I know exactly where it is (I've played a few tcg tournaments in my days there as well as lan parties.) I've never been to a smash tournament or even meeting because I never know where they're gonna be. people don't talk about it here so I'm clueless. :/ I'd absolutely love to be a part of a smash tournament or just play with a pro at all, really. I'm mostly free and don't have much to do (most of my friends are out of the country, halo sux lol, smash is boring by yourself... you get the picture.)

I have met Yuna, though although he doesn't know who I am and probably wouldn't recognize me. :D I'm a friend to a friend of his.

haha ftw! my friend once played the intro theme to aladdin over and over and over and over again on my pc (jewtube ftl. :( ) I died inside.

Helios

BRoomer
BRoomer
****** bob - go meet up with some smashers at Nintendos official brawl tourney. www.nintendo.se

The rules are ****e but you'll meet some smashers if you're going to gothenburg or the stockholm locations.

eskimo bob

Smash Apprentice
yeah, I've been linked to that tournament once before and I was thinking of signing up for it but it's completely filled and there are just tons of reserved spots if someone drops out so I don't have very high chances of getting into that tournament. -.- not to mention the rules are completely *** lol. (I can predict lots of DKs, mks, d3s and possibly samuses considering how often the smash ball will appear.)

the highest chance I have of playing against someone would probably be in dragon's lair. as I said I know how to get there pretty quick and I know a few people there (not smashers, just random people.)

Helios

BRoomer
BRoomer
****** bob - my point was that you can get in contact with the stockholm smashers, regardless of whether you compete or not =)

A-D - The scene is as big as the game is good. Not very. =)

MikeHaggarTHAKJB

Smash Master
Dudes what's happening here? XDGaming is closed down and this thread is like beyond dead. The community can't die now, I haven't even played for a year! >.>
Helios you said more people from GBG is needed? I'm right here! And if you don't taggar till I'll take your place as Swedens best fox! :mad: (I hear you hardly play this game anymore... :()

MikeHaggarTHAKJB

Smash Master
I dunno, I've like never seen you on these boards :p (cept in this thread) I've only been in the Melee Discussion and character specific boards asking questions about technical stuff though.
I've been spending so much time playing this game alone lately working on my tech skillz and stuff. But I need to/want to play against people. But then I found out the community was sort of dying which made me dissapointed :( (I hope this is false, otherwise ill bring it back to life though muhahaha)

Ive only been to one tournament so far with like five people. Me, Armada, Android, Smasher89 and Jin/Ying/Joeru/Neku/whatever the **** he wants to call himself was there. It was held by ying btw (who introduced to the community in the first place and has been practicing me alot. great guy) (I was known as KJ there btw. Ask them about my boozer they'll remember muhahaha). I got ***** in the tourney but it was fun anyway, learned alot especially in the friendles I had with armada after the tourney. That guy is to good.

BUT I've lost contact with ying cuz i ****ing lost his number lol.

SO I'm wondering, are there any notable smashfests or tournies or anything coming up soon? I'll be there :)

eskimo bob

Smash Apprentice
well as long as we get enough ppl it shouldn't be hard at all. they're accepting gaming meetings of all sorts and we don't even need that **** lol.

not 2 mention I wouldn't be surprised if many ppl showed up.

SuperJudas

Smash Cadet
Hey If You Live In The Stockholm Area Be Sure To Come To Dragon's Lair This Friday Its Gonna Be The Biggest Consolidation Of Good Smashers Ever Not To Mention My Birthday!

Joak

Smash Cadet
Hi guys I live in Derome ( Close to Varberg/Halland). I'm 13 years old and I would love to play with someone nearby. PM me if you live close to Varberg!

Top Bottom